I know your secret.

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

Its been a few hours since you recieved your mission. You have been hanging out with Unnie all day because its a lazy weekend since you have to spend time looking at the mission.

'Aish! Otoke? I'm soo bored I wish could get another easy mission today!'

'Come on Ji-Hyun you know the rules. When we get a group mission we have to study the target.'

'But Unnie, I already know everything! Lay is 20 years old and has the ability to heal while Tao is 18 years old, the maknae and has the ability to control time and ect! Ughh..I wish boss wouldn't take this so seriously I mean how hard could it be to knock them all out?!'

'Ji-Hyun, Honey you don't exactly know how powerful they are what if they end up hurting one of us? You should train more for the next 2 days and stop whining!'

'Arraso umma! :P'

You headed outside to the back field where you trained to snipe out the empty soda cans hidden everywhere. Since it was so small its a little more challenging to shoot the can.

But for you it was easy as stealing candy from a baby. You laid on your stomach wearing your black leather jacket. You put your finger on the trigger and shot one of the cans hidden near a cement wall.

This is what you wore. Cute right;P

You looked at your watch it was only 6 o'clock.

'Well its still pretty early. I guess I can head out for a little while.'

You decided to go to seoul since it was still pretty early. You got out your new iphone boss gifted to you and texted 'Going out for a little Unnie be back by 8 o'clock.'

she replied 'Neh be safe.'

It takes about a half an hour to get to Seoul since this base (the hidden building where The Seven live) was located in the middle of nowhere.

You climbed onto the bus and sat all the way in the back because you wanted to be unnoticed by the strangers on the bus.

The bus finally halted to a stop in the middle of Seoul. You jumped off the bus in your cute combat boots that matched your leather jacket. 

Yeah you looked pretty goth that day but you are actually really girly:p

Even though your an assassin didn't mean you couldn't have style. Lets just say your half a teenage girl with the fashion and the way you complain but you didn't really have the teenage life of going out with friends.

As you were walking through the city of Seoul lit up by the beautiful lights you noticed 3 guys walking into a little market place.

'Wait, why do they look so familiar?' You decided to follow them discreetly and once they stepped into the light your heart stopped. 

'Wait. What the hell? Aren't they those Exo boys or whatever? That..thats D.O, Sehun and Suho right? What should I do? Should I ambush them myself or wait for the next 2 days? Crap..I don't have any weapons on me. Dammit i'm an idiot.'

You had no idea if you should attack them right here, right now. You followed them into the woods. 

'What the hell are they doing here?' Than you noticed a huge house sitting behind a few trees. It was so hard to see it because one its dark and two it seems to be hidden behind those trees.

All of a sudden you heard a loud boom and light. It seemed like the noise didn't echo through the woods and nobody but you heard. Now you understood.

It seemed like the trees blocked the noise from echoing. These kids are smart. They have that house there for a reason. And that reason was to hide them while being able to use their powers so nobody would notice. 

'Hmm..you guys are clever but now, I know where to get you guys and as I said before, You guys are dead.'


Harro! :D This chapter was a bit boring but next chapter I will surprise you guys! :3

What a cutie :3