The Following Morning

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

The next morning you woke up tucked comfortably in a bed. You rubbed your droopy eyes and noticed you were in a gigantic room. The curtains were closed not letting any sunlight to enter.

You were amazed by how nice the room was. It was like a princess's room. The crown molding was stunning and what was even better was that you spotted a bathroom in the corner of the room.

You were pretty happy you didn't have to share a room. Not that you didn't enjoy staying in the same room as Unnie, you just needed your space. Like any other teenager.

'Well this was a pretty big upgrade. Wait a second. Wasn't I lounging on the couch with Tao bear last night? Hmmph, I guess they carried me up here.'

*Last Night*

'Guys it's two in the morning. Thank god it's only a Saturday, we should go to sleep now.' Lay said

'Holy Crap! We've been playing this game for eight hours staright?! Well thats a record.' Chen said

'Aww but i'm not tired yet!' Sehun whined

Chen smacked the back of his head. 'Yah maknae everybody else is tired but you.'

'Ouchh! Hyung that hurt!' Sehun pouted

'Uhh...Hyungs I think Ji-Hyun fell asleep.' Tao whispered

'Yeah, I don't blame her today was a LONG day.' Lay whispered back

'Do you think you can carry her to her room?' Chen asked

'Yeah she doesn't seem heavy.'

Tao slowly moved his arms in positon to carry you in a gently manner. He got up ever so slightly and was finally off the couch.

'OH MY GOSH!' Tao whispered loudly

'What?!' Chen,Lay and Sehun whispered in alarm

'She's soo light!'

'Just shut up and bring her up to her room!'

Tao brought you up to your room with the other three following behind.

*Back To Morning*

You glanced at the clock. It read: SUNDAY- 9:00 AM

'Ughh it's so early!'

You never get up this early. Since you don't go to school you usally sleep in really late. You weren't in idiot, Unnie home schooled you, since well you are in assassin. Especially on Sundays those were the days without missions and a day to relax so you would sleep in until at least 11:00. Yeah you're pretty lazy.

You decided to roll out of bed still in you floral dress from the day before. You were really eager to explore the room with your own bathroom.

After you got up the first the thing you did was pull the dark curtains away from each other to let the natural light pour in. At this angle this is what you saw of the room: (except with the TV turned off)

The room was stunning. You turned off all the lights and ventured into the closet area.

'If this is only the guest bedroom, the other rooms must be HUGE.'

After a warm refreshing shower you found a new toothbrush and towel sitting on the sink. You put on natural summer looking makeup.

You grabbed a cute outfit and took a shower. Since the air-conditioning was still on throughout the house, it was probably still pretty hot outside so you picked a light brown romper and a hat to wear.

You opened the door slightly, peeking through the small crack to see all the closed doors.

'I wonder which door belongs to who.' You shrugged and walked down the stairs. Reaching the bottom, once again you felt the cool tile underneath your feet.

You heard a bunch of sounds coming from the kitchen. Curiousity killed the cat and you went to see what was going on in the kitchen.

Sorry for so many pictures I just love adding them:)

You saw Unnie and D.O running around the kitchen trying to make breakfeast while Suho was reading a newspaper and it looked like Kai was doing homework.

'Goodmorning everybody!' You said with a big smile on your face

'Goodmorning!' Everybody chanted back

'D.O-ssi, Unnie do you need help?'

'It's okay, you can relax. So how was your new bed? I saw Tao carrying you up to your room with Sehunnie, Lay and Chen.'

'Oh yeah, I guess I fell asleep watching them play games and they brought me upstairs.' You giggled

It's been awhile since someone had carried you back to your room. You missed it a lot.

'And Ji-Hyun-ssi call me D.O Oppa!' D.O said while poking your side causing you to laugh since you were ticklish

'Fine. Than you just call me Ji-Hyun. There's no need to use honorifics with me either.' You said while smiling

You were in such a good mood this morning. You had a great sleep, a great night and now a new family.

You went to sit next to Kai on the soft chairs in front of the windows. You haven't fully met him but he looked really nice. Thinking to call him Oppa because you were probably the youngest here other than Sehun and Tao and he would probably tell you to call him Oppa you asked:

'So Oppa what are you doing? Do you need help?'

'Excuse me? Did I tell you to call me Oppa? and no I don't need any of your help.'

You looked at him scared. *That was harsh. I thought he liked me because yesterday he raised his hand.* His words didn't really affect you much but it made your heart sink a bit. You looked away sad when he said those harsh words.

Next thing you knew you felt a pair of arms wrap around your body.

'Hahahaha I was just kidding! Trust me i'm not like Kris. Don't worry i'm just joking!' Kai said while laughing

'Pshhhh....I didn't care!'

'Are you kidding! I saw your face! hahaha But i'm sorry i was joking.'

He let go of your body and went back to work. You stuck your tongue at him and you felt better now that he didn't really mean it. You scooted in closer to see what he was doing. He slung an arm around your shoulder.

'Thanks for asking for help though.'

You were leaning a bit on him to look at history notes and questions. They looked really easy because Unnie taught them to you already. All of a sudden you face planted the seat right into the space Kai was just sitting in.

You picked yourself up to see Kai standing at the fridge grabbing a cup of orange juice.

'Hey! What was that for?!'

Seconds later you felt a blow of air in your face and Kai was back in his seat. Taking out more notes Kai's eyes went back to his homework.

'Not my problem.'

'Meanie. Teleporting when I can't.' You muttered under your breath

'Sorry Ji-Hyun, Kai's kinda obsessed with his school work.' Suho said

'It's okay, I understand. Actually I don't I have no idea what it feels like to be in actual school. Anyways, i'm gonna go out for some fresh air.'

'Don't you want any breakfeast?'

'It's Okay Unnie i'm not really that hungry.'

And with that you left the house wandering the woods.

'Mmmm..The fresh air feels so nice. Even though it's really hot outside.'

You remembered to bring a knife with you to pracrice since you haven't practiced in the past few days. You were probably really rusty. After practicing for about an hour, without concious you walked to a small pond with a bench faced in front of it. 

You saw a shirtless body laying in the fields near the pond with his arms tucked undearneath his head. You curiously sneaked over to see who it was. Every few minutes you would duck under the grass and crawl like a spy.

Just when you were about to see the face there was an unseen rock on the ground. Getting closer you tip-toed but unexpectedly you tripped over the rock and flew on top of the body.

'What the hell?!'

You opened your eyes to see you were face to face with of course. The one and only Kris Wu.


Hello! I had no idea how to make this chapter end so I just randomly put this part here..Yeah it probably wasn't that good...Well till next time!:D