The Beginning

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

Its Saturday. Like any other Saturday you were in the gym training. As usual.  You decided to first start with a healthy Thai boxing match with your loveable fun partner, Nam Gyuri. 

Other than being your beating killing partner she is your bestfriend, sister, mother and father all combined. She has been in "The Seven" for as long as you could remember because she joined right before you.

After all shes the one who took you in when you were a child and cared for you all along. 

You have no memories of your family whatsoever. All you could remember was when you were about 7 years old you were sitting near a pile of trash near an alley covered with mud and garbage.

It was than Unnie (Gyuri) found little you sitting and sobbing near garbage. 

She was on one of her mission boss sent her to do, fighting in the alleys at midnight battling one of the worst gangs around Korea. 

Only using a small knife and her bare fist she was able to defeat 12 of the men including the boss of the gang.

You can't even imagine just how bloody the scene was.

Yep. Thats just how badass she was or still is. It was pitch dark outside so luckily you couldn't see a thing but you heard the cries and screams of the men.

You were sitting there leaning on a dirty brick wall holding your knees into a ball sobbing as quietly as you could.

You had no idea what was going on and you were terrified to death. Being this young and hearing the cries of men was worse than getting scraped in the knee riding your bike at that age.

And everything at that age is really exaggerated.

When Unnie was on her way out of the alley she saw you, in a ball, sitting in the corner.

Unnie felt horrible seeing you in that state so she took you in. Comforting you while going to meet up with "The Seven". 

When she introduced you to everyone the boss said they would take you in ONLY if you trained and became an assassin yourself. 

That was the moment you were taken in. Into a new family named "The Seven".


So?? How did you guys think of the first chapter? Yeah it was kinda boring but I just wanted to explain the beginning of your life and how you ended up in "The Seven". Sorry for not even mentioning Exo at all but they should be coming in soon. :D