Shopping

A tale of a Young, Sweet Assassin *Hiatus*

The both of you cleaned yourselves up a bit and decided to go to the mall. While you both walked around the giant shopping center you passed by a large kitchen store. 

You didn't care about the kitchen utencils. The only thing that caught your eye were the long sharp kitchen knives.

'Oh my gosh. I WANT ONE!'

You tried making a run for the shop when Lay's quick reflexes grabbed you by the collar.

'OWW That hurt!'

'Come on normal teenage girls your age would want a bunch of clothes and shoes. Especially with the amount of money sitting in your backpack now.'

'Fine.'

You guys were actually getting along well. You only met him like a day ago anyways. If it were any other guy you would have already been putting him in a headlock threatening him to not show his face in front of yours ever again.

But because of Lay's outgoing personality you trusted him with your life. Almost like you guys were brother and sister.

When you passed by one of the most expensive stores in the mall you grabbed ahold of Lay's wrist and dragged him into the giant store filled with brand new seasons items.

Since it was summer you grabbed a cute floral dress off the rack and tried it on while Lay sat on one of the chairs.

'Lay-Sunbae why don't you try something on?' You asked while slipping in the cute comfortable dress

'Because unlike you I have clothes at home and you need the clothes. Call me Lay-oppa by the way!' Lay said in his playfull voice with a grin on his face excitingly hoping that you would call him oppa

You weren't the type of person to call just anybody oppa but you gave in anyways.

'Okay Oppa but isn't this going to be boring for you?'

'Just hurry and come out! I want to see what you look like!'

Lay's eyes practically buldged out of his head when he saw you. 

This is what you wore Its soo pretty! 

'So how do I look?'

'Agashi, I would like to buy this please!'

'Wait no! I have money! What are you doing?'

'Hello! I'm the man here! I'm suppose to pay for it!'

You pouted.

'But I have money and you know that!'

'Just think of it as a present from me to you!'

'Fine but I get to pay for my other clothes!'

Both of you strolled around the mall picking out outfits for you. You decided to sit outside where many of the restaurants were.

'Should we eat here?'

'No it's ok, D.O hyung can make us some lunch. We should just go back, our hands are full of bags of clothes.'

'Okay wait here. I'll get us some water.'

You walked towards a cart of snacks when you noticed someone familiar. It was one of the members from The seven.

'Follow me unless you want your little friend to get hurt.'

You followed him out to the back where the dump was located. It's a good thing you were ready for something like this. You had your knives ready and you were wearing spandex under the dress.

You knew sooner or later you had to face at least one of them.

'You little y traitor. How could you ever come up with the idea of hurting any one of us. Especially that Gyuri. I'm pretty sure you guys knew we would come after you soon. You guys chose the wrong path. And now, say goodbye.'

You slipped out your knives attached to your legs and were in your fighting position.

'Hah. Your a joke. You think you can kill me? You out of all people from The Seven? You don't posses any true powers and you know that. Unlike you I am quick and strong.'

'Don't act cocky Ji-Hyun. I have been training well.'

The both of you attacked each other. You dodged all of his hits while managing to cut him up a little. 


While you were gone, Lay noticed it had been at least 15 minutes.

'It couldn't have taken this long for her to get water.'

He asked a cart owner to watch you belongings and rushed to find you carrying your back pack. While passing a little alley he heard a bunch of screaming.

'Ji-Hyun! You don't even deserve to live! After the boss took you in when you were little, this is what he gets?! A backstabber?'

'Shut your filthy mouth! Mara doesn't even treat you nicely why do you even bother following his orders? Don't you remember? He always chose me over you to do missions!'

Lay dashed to the back of the stores watching you beat up the man a few years older than you. He sighed in relief seeing there were no cuts or scratches on your bare skin since you were wearing a summer dress.

You quickly found an opening and jabbed your knife right into his waist. The opponent screamed in pain shocked you were able to find an opening fast.

'This is what you deserve. For thinking i actually betrayed you guys. I didn't betray The Seven. The Seven betrayed me.'

And right then and there the man died from the loss of blood. You quickly found his phone and dialed Mara's number. When you heard him pick up you said these words:

'He failed his mission. I killed him so you should pick up his dead body in the dump behind the mall. And Mara, watch your back because you're next.' You said in tears

Beep. You hung up. Lay rushed to you putting his arm around you and comforting you.

'I'm sorry I didn't come in time. I promise I'll be here for you next time.'


Yay! I was able to update today! :3 MAYBE I can add another chapter but I doubt it. Yes I know Lay has been in alot of the chapters so far but next chapter I promise I'll squeeze most of the members :D