Chapter 8: Kyuhyun's Proposal (Part 3 of The Beginning Of Complicated Things)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything is already planned and they are all waiting for the proposal time to come.

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    "All of them are acting so weird this past few days. I wonder why?" I thought to myself as I noticed them coming back and forth from the house. I  asked my unnie's even oppa's and also Kyu oppa on what's going on. But, all of them ignored my question. "Kyu oppa!" I shouted and he smiled at me. "All of you are so busy this days!" I told him.

 

    "Ah.. Yeah.. We're fixing something important!" he said.

 

    "Important? Without me? Am I not important?" I asked myself. "Ah.. Okay. By the way, what is it about? I mean that important thing?" I asked him.

 

    "You don't have to know. Oh! Seohyun do you know that Siwon and Yoona are fighting? And do you know that Donghae and Jessica are about to broke up?" he told me, changing the topic.

 

    "Really? My unnie's? Siwon oppa and Yoong unnie? Donghae oppa and Sica unnie? That's impossible!" I told him and laughed, he stared at me and left me without a words. "Is it true?" I asked myself and I noticed something. Kyu oppa called me SeoHyun not Seororo or JuHyun today. I sighed and sat at the couch. I can't help but, asked myself. "I'm out of the news! How come I didn't know all of those?" I asked myself again.

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SNSD and SuJu are on the place, where the proposal will be held.

 

    "Hey! Yul! Who did you invite for tonight?" Sunny asked Yuri.

 

    "Huh?" Yuri don't know, what she's talking about.

 

    "Aigoo~ the singer!!" Sunny said and Yuri laughed.

 

    "I invited our neighbor!" she said and all of them stared at her. "What? I have no choice!"

 

    "Why did you do that? He likes Seohyun!" Yesung said.

 

    "I got no choice! He is a good singer anyway! I'm sure he will not ruin Kyu's proposal." Yuri said and they all sighed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter