Chapter 6: The Beginning Of Complicated Things (Part 1)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    Yoona and I went outside to look for a good restaurant for Kyuhyun's proposal.

 

    "Aigoo~ unnie~ I'm tired! We've been walking for an hour without eating!" Yoona told me.

 

    "Okay. Let's sit there!" I'm pointing to a bench near the mall. We sat there for a moment. "Hey! Yoong! Do you think maknae will accept Kyu's proposal?" I asked her.

 

    "I'm sure maknae will accept it." she said and smiled at me.

 

    "They are such a cute and lovable couple. I'm wondering what took him so long to propose to her.It's obvious that our maknae is waiting for him." I sighed.

 

    "Because, our maknae is afraid. Nevermind.." she said.

 

    "Is she and maknae are hiding something?" I thought to myself.

 

    "By the way unnie. When will you going to tie a knot?" she asked me. I gave her a icy glance and she laughed at me. "Why unnie? Is Donghae oppa afraid of you?" she teased me.

 

    "Aish! Im Yoon Ah! Stop teasing me! If you're going to tease someone.. make sure it's Taeyeon!" I coldly said. She laughed at me more harder. "This things keeps bothering me. Why Donghae oppa didn't propose to me? I wonder what's holding him back? Did he already found someone? Or maybe.. he don't love me anymore." I asked myself and sighed. I looked around and surprisingly, I saw Donghae and Siwon walking with other girls? I stared at them closely. And yes! They are Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae. I turned to Yoona and I can see she's about to tear up.

 

    "Are they ditching us?" she asked me.

 

    "I don't know?" I answered.

 

    "Unnie~" she paused.

 

    "Yoong! Let's talked to them later. Okay?" I said and asked her to go. While, walking we spotted Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa. They noticed us and approached us.

 

END OF P.O.V

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter