Chapter 2: New Friends (Part 1)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Seororo! Do you want to come with me? I'll meet Yunho oppa and his friends!" Yoona said.

    "I'm sorry unnie. But, I have a plan today! Why don't you ask Siwon oppa or Yul unnie? I'm sure they are willing!" Seohyun replied and Yoona shook her head.

    "Yuri have a date with Yesung oppa today. While, Siwon oppa is busy with some sort of things today." she said in low tone. Seohyun noticed Jessica on the couch while, reading magazines.

    "Sica unnie! Why don't you come with Yoong unnie? I know you love going out!" she said and Sica turned to her.

    "Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm on it!" Sica happily replied. And Yoona smiled.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

At the restaurant... Yunho and his friends are waiting for Yoona.

 

    "Aww! You're sister is soooo late! I hate people who comes late!" Jaejoong unpatiently said.

    "Hero! I bet you haven't seen Yunho's sister!" Yoochun said and they laughed.

    "Yah! I don't care how does she looked like! She's still late! She is wasting my time!" Jaejoong said.

    "They are here!" Yunho said as he approached Yoona and Jessica. Jaejoong widened his eyes.

    "Oppa's sorry we are late!" Yoona said and vowed at them.

    "It's okay!" Jaejoong said and he hurriedly stand up to let her sit. "By the way, I'm Kim Jaejoong! But, you can call me Hero!" he said and offered her a handshake. Yoona gave him a handshake and smiled at him.

    "This is my sister! Yoona and her friend the Ice princess Jessica!" Yunho interrupted Jaejoong.

    "Hi! I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I bet someone here already knows me." she said and stared at the ceiling.

    "Unnie are you talking about Yoochun?" Yoona whispered.

    "Don't wanna talked about it." she whispered back.

    "Hey! Hey! Girls! Ah! Beautiful girls! I'm Junsu! Call me Xiah!" Junsu said and laughed.

    "Oppa! How long did we know one another? You even dated our...." Yoona zipped Sica's mouth. "Oh! Yeah! I get it! It's already past! Anyway, Xiah Junsu it seems like you changed a lot!"

    "Not really!" he said.

    "Did you all noticed Jaejoong hyung? " Changmin laughed. "Why are you so quiet?" he asked him and Jaejoong hit him.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun is walking in the streets when someone bumped into her and made her book fall on the ground.

 

    "Oh! Sorry miss!" he said.

    "It's okay! It's okay!" she said and face him.

    "No! I'm really sorry!" he said and Seohyun smiled at him. "Whoa! I've never seen a girl who's pretty like this! Except from the fact that my neighbor's are beautiful too but, I don't like them." he thought ot himself. "By the way, I'm Jung Yonghwa! May I know your name miss?" he asked her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter