Chapter 12: Seohyun's Point of View

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    I followed Kyuhyun oppa at the lobby, as I sat next to him, he avoided me by returning to his room. I watched him walked away from me and I start to sighed. "I shouldn't go out with Yonghwa. I hurt him again. Damn you Seo Joo Hyun! You keep on hurting his feelings!" I thought to myself. I looked around and my unnie's are busy with other stuffs. If I know, they don't want to talk to me. I bet they already knows that I go out with Yonghwa, but the thing they don't know is I saw Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa with other girls. Should I tell it to Sica unnie and Yoona unnie? "Seo Joo Hyun! what are you thinking! You've never done any good on them! Now! You want them to be hurt? Keep it!" I thought to myself, but I keep on hesitating. I saw Siwon oppa and donghae oppa returned and they asked me to follow them on the garden.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "So? What do guys want? Don't worry I'll keep it! I will not going to tell them that you two are ditching them!" I said as I fakely smile.

 

    "Seohyun.. I love Jessica. You know that.." Donghae oppa said.

 

    "You also know that Yoona is my everything." Siwon oppa said.

 

    I don't know if I should believe on them. But on their  tones.. I know that they are serious. I fakely laughed "So? You want me to believe on both of you?" I asked them and they took a deep breath.

 

    "It's not what we want." Donghae oppa said in low tone.

 

    "Then what's the reason for talking to me?" I asked them.

 

    "We want you to know that we are or never ever going to cheat on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter