Chapter 14: Pain Of Heart (Part 1)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    When I opened my eyes, I heard a noise coming from the outside of my room. I went up to check it out and I saw my unnie's and oppa's scolding one another. They stared at me. All of them are giving me a death glance. I don't know why? I didn't done anything wrong at them. I want to asked them what happening but, I don't have a courage. Fany unnie went to me and handed me a letter. After she handed me the letter, she dragged Heechul oppa outside. I tglance at them and they are still staring at me. I opened the letter and the penmanship is really familliar. I start to read the body of the letter and the tears start to flow as I cotinue reading. After I finished reading, I turned to them and they shook their heads. I run outside and out of no where someone hugged me.

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yonghwa's P.O.V

 

    I'm staring at their gate, when I saw Seohyun coming out and crying. I hurriedly went to her and hugged her. I really don't know, what I'm doing but, I have to admit, I love it. "It's okay! Cry your heart out!" I whispered to her and I let her cried. Honestly, seeing her like this, makes me weak, makes my heart broke into pieces.

 

    "He left me! I hate myself! He love me with all his heart. Look, what I've done! I hurt him! All I can do is to hurt him!" she said, while crying.

 

    "If you really love him.. You will follow him.." I said. "Jung Yonghwa! What are you saying? This is the right time! No! No! I can't afford to see her like this! If I want to get her.  I'll make sure she already forgot him." I thought to myself.

 

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             

  
   

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter