Chapter 24: Changmin's Point Of View

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Max Changmin's P.O.V

 

    I was walking on the streets, when I heard a familiar voices on some sort of hidden place. I try to cover myself to eavesdropped their conversation.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "So.. your plan worked. You can finally have her."

 

    "Yes! And I'm happy because of it."

 

    "Then, what about us?"

 

    "Yah! Give us our happiness too! We can't let you be happy, when were not happy!"

 

    "If you want to get your happiness.. then get it by your own selves!"

 

    "Don't dare with us! We will never let you be happy!"

 

    "Calm down! The plans already worked. Now, all you guys need to do is.. approach them. Try to get all of their attentions. I'm pretty sure those stupid guys will think of their maknae and girls will comfort their own maknae. Now.. Did you get what I mean?"

 

    "I'll try to calm Yoona nd be with her always. While Siwon is busy with Kyuhyun."

 

    "By that, I cn get close to Taeyeon again. And I can finally remove that Park Jung Soo in her life."

 

    "And me. i can finally get my Jessica again. And that fish face.. it's up to you, Gyuri."

 

    "I'll get oppa's attention and you.. mind your Jessica. Make sure she'll never come close to my Donghae again! Understand Yoochun oppa?"

 

    I rubbed my ear and try to take a glance after I heard Yoochon hyung's name. I was shocked.. completely shocked. Those evil guys are none other Jaejoong hyung, Junsu hyung, Yoochun hyung, Yonghwa, Gyuri, Sunye, and Ye Eun. "That's the girl who ruined Yunho's sister's friend wedding. That means that all of this thing happened was all a set up.. a plan.." I shook my head and run fast. As I continue to run, I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Yunho hyung. "Nice timing!" I thought to myself and he stared at me. I dragged him away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter