Chapter 1: New Beggining

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    "Ugh~ unnie's always asked me and Kyuhyun oppa to buy such things. It's really hard to become the maknae." I thought to myself as I turn to Kyuhyun oppa. He's smiling so sweet to me.

 

    "Seororo. Do think being a maknae is hard?" he asked me. I stopped walking for a moment and stared at his eyes.

    "Sometimes." I said.

   "You know what. I don't it's not hard. I always love to follow my hyung's. Since, it's the only way I can express my love for them." he said.

 

    He is right! I also love to follow my unnie's because I love them too. I smiled at him and we continue on walking. While we're walking, I heard a song. That song is very familiar to my ears. I heard the voice of this person sometime ago. But, I can't remember when. Wait, I remeber it. It's when I'm stalking Kyuhyun oppa. No, this can't be. That voice I heard back there was Kyuhyun oppa's. But, how come that voice is exactly the voice I heard. Is Kyuhyun oppa the one who's singing that time or it's just other person?

 

END OF P.O.V

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

    "Maknae's! Did you bought all the things we need?" Taeyeon asked them as they enter the house.

    "We can't let our newly wed couple be disappointed!" Leeteuk said.

    "Yes! It's all complete!" Kyuhhyun answered them.

    "Hurry up! Siwon and Yoona's arrival is at 5:30pm! Remember we're going to picked them up t the airport!" Yuri excitedly said.

    "Yah! C'mon help us Yul! We can't do this all by ourselves!" Jessica scold her.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the airport...

 

    "Ugh~ what took them so long?" Yoona said.

    "They are always late." Siwon said and smiled at her. "By the way, do you think it's okay if we live with them? I mean we are now married."

    "Unnie's and oppa's want us to stay with them. Why? Don't you want to stay with them?" she asked him.

    "It's not that I don't want . It's just..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter