Chapter 16: Pain Of Heart (Part 3)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yesung's P.O.V

 

    All of them are turning into a crazy humanoids! Argument there, argument here! Fighting there, fighting here! Honestly, when they will going to stop? I'm tired to hear them fighting over and over again. I sat at the couch next to my Yuri. "Hey! Do you want to have a date?" I asked her.

 

    "I have something to do today." she said while reading the magazine. This past few days she's acting so cold at me.

 

    "Ah. Okay." I calmly said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Since no one wants to be with me. I decided to have a date with my ownself! It's sounds funny. But this is really fun. I sat at my reserved seat at the restaurant and I start looking at the menu.

 

    "I don't think it's still the same!" I heard a familiar voice at my back. I looked at them and I saw Yuri with Minho. Ah! So this is the important thing she is saying. I continue to eavesdropped their conversation. "My Yoong is pregnant..." Did she just said Yoona is pregnant? Siwon didn't know about it. "And her husband! That Siwon! I hate him! He cheated on her! Now, she is thinking if she can divorce him with the baby on the way. Next. Taeyeon and Eeteuk oppa! They broke up without a word. Eeteuk oppa said he saw Taeyeon unnie kissing other guy. But he didn't give Taeng unnie a chance to explain! Okay, next.. Sica and that Fish! Same as Siwon, he also cheated at my Sica! He aslo kissed another girl! I hate those pabo's! Lastly! Our maknae's! Ugh~ this one is really something. Hyunnie didn't accept Kyu's proposal. Now, Kyu left her. And she really feels sorry for him. Aigoo~ so many problem." she said.  Why is she saying all those to Minho? Not me? I let go of a deep breath. And I continue listening to them.

 

    "So. Do yo mean that my cousin cheated on your Yoona? How about my twin sis?"

 

    "Sooyoung? Same as old days. Still inlove with Hankyung oppa. Though she always deny it!"

 

    "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter