Chapter 7: The Beginning Of Complicated Things (Part 2)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Jaejoong and Yoochun send Yoona and Jessica home. While, Siwon and Donghae are followed by Sunye and Hara at their house. They met at the front gate and both couple didn't speak a word with one another.

 

    "Yoochun oppa! Thank you for sending us here!" Jessica said softly.

 

    "It's okay Sicachu! I'll send you home even if it is raining or even if there is a tidal wave!" Yoochun joked and they laughed. On the other side Donghae felt annoyed.

 

    "Jaejoong oppa! Thank you for today! For helping us!" Yoona said and Jaejoong blushed hard.

 

    "Aigoo~ so cute! It's okay Yoona! I'm ready to help you everytime you need me!" he said and blushed even more.

 

    "So gay!" Siwon thought to himself and turned to Sunye. "Hey! Sunye! Thank you so much for today! I'll remember this day FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" he make sure Yoona will hear it. Yoona didn't bother to looked at him and smiled at Jaejoong.

 

    "Oppa~~~ I love you!" Sunye said and kissed Siwon at his cheek that made Yoona secretly angry.

 

    "Hara! Thanks so much! I'm sorry I can't send you home today!" Donghae said and glance at Jessica, who didn't pay attention at him.

 

    "It's okay oppa~ Saranghae!" Hara said and Jessica secretly annoyed at her.

 

    "It's time to go inside! Bye oppa's!" YoonSic said and bowed at them. YooJae smiled and waved at them. Meanwhile, Siwon and Donghae remove Sunye and Hara from them and entered the house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

    I and Leeteuk oppa with Sunny and Sungmin oppa are walking on the jewelry shops street. On one of the jewelry shop, I saw a familiar figure. I don't know when I saw that person but, I'm sure I know him. I stared at him carefully. "No.. This can't be.." I thought to myself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter