Chapter 3: New Friends (Part 2)

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon are about to kiss, when Taeyeon's phone rang..

 

    "Oppz! Oppa excuse me first." Taeyeon said and headed to the comfort room.

 

Taeyeon: "YAH! Jessica Jung Soo Yeon! What's wrong with you?"

Jessica: "Taeyeon! I have a good news and a bad news for you! What do you want to hear first?"

Taeyeon: "Good news! Can you please speak fast? Eeteuk oppa is waiting for me!"

Jessica: "The good news is I and Yoona meet Yunho oppa's friends!"

Taeyeon: "Aish! You pabo! You call me for that?"

Jessica: "YAH! I didn't mention the bad news yet!"

Taeyeon: "Then say it!"

Jessica: "Junsu oppa. I mean Xiah Junsu returned!"

Taeyeon: "It's not a good joke!"

Jessica: "I'm not joking! I'll hang up now! Bye! Love you!"

Taeyeon: "Bye. Love you too."

 

    Jessica hanged up and Taeyeon returned to their table. "Junsu oppa returned. Why he have to return? Especially now, that my life is complete." she thought to herself and smiled at Leeteuk.

 

    "Who is that? I can sense that you're mood changed!" Leeteuk asked her.

    "The ice princess. She said Yoona is sicked." Taeyeon lied. "Why did I lied to him? I should tell him the truth. But, I can't. I don't have courage." she thought to herself.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon is with his friends at the dance studio, when Junho noticed Hyoyeon.

 

    "She's a good dancer!" Junho said.

    "Who?" Taecyeon asked.

    "Her." Junho point Hyoyeon and Taecyeon laughed.

    "Ah! Hyoyeon. She's my sister's friend. You like her?" he asked him again.

    "Kinda! I really like girls who can dance!" Junho answered.

    "Well, Bro. To tell you the truth, you are already late. She is taken. Taken by one of my brother's friends." Taecyeon said and Junho smiled.

     "Then, it's good. I always like to fight." he evily smiled and headed to Hyoyeon. Taecyeon watched him approached her.

 

    "Hi!" Junho said and winked at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow. "I'm Lee Junho. Call me Junho. I saw you dancing. Honestly, your dancing skill is really amazing!"

    "Then?" Hyoyeon said and Junho smiled at her.

    "Can we be friends?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter