Chapter 20: Kyuhyun's Second Proposal

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun's P.O.V



    I'm so happy today. Why? Because, Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa are finally back together. Leeteuk oppa apoligized to unnie, saying that everything was a misunderstanding. Next, Yesung oppa forgives Yuri unnie. While, Minho was introduce to Sica unnie's younger sister Krystal! I bet, they like one another. Then, my Sooyoung unnie explained everything to Ryeowook oppa and Hankyung oppa returned to China. After Hankyung oppa, returned to China, my Sica unnie decided to talked to Donghae oppa, to clear everything up. After some arguments, they both forgive one another. We also learned that Sica unnie and that Jawbum, had a date once. But, it's okay now! After them, Hyorengie unnie clear her misunderstandings with Eunhyuk oppa, before he enter the military, together with Leeteuk oppa. Although that was sad, that Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa had to left us, to enlist on the military. It was still one of the happiest thing! And before enlisting and other things. Yoona and Siwon oppa decided to clear everything up, for the sake of their upcoming baby! They even decided to live on America. That was really sad, but it's their descision and we should support it. I stared at the sky and I sighed. "Among us... I and Kyuhyun oppa. We're the only one, who didn't get a chance to talked. How I wish, that before Yoona and Siwon oppa went to states and before the enlistment of Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa, we already get a chance to clear our own misunderstanding." I mumbled. I saw a paper airplane landed on my feet. I get it and there is something written on it. I read the letter in there and it says.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Seo JooHyun! Yah! Goguma! I'll buy lots of sweet potatoes for you! But... MARRY ME FIRST!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    I laughed and turned around to see, who throw it. And it was... Kyuhyun oppa. He smiled at me and stand beside me. He stared at the clear sky.

    "Ugh~ it's a nice day, right?" he said and I smiled at him. Out of nowhere he leaned in front of me. "I want to this right this time! Seo JooHyun! Will you marry me?" he asked me and smiled at me. I looked away. And his face was darkened. He start to stood up and I laughed hardly.



    "Yes! I will marry you! And I will never run away from you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter