Chapter 28: The Wedding Day 2

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    This is strange, I'm actually nervous again. But this will my second time. I'm with my unnie's again and for the second time, they are crying again. I laughed at them and they gave me a death glance.

 

    "Unnie's! I told you all not to cry! This is the second time! And I don't want anything bad will happen again!" I joked.

 

    "Yah! Are you telling us that we are the reason for the misfortunes happened on your lovelife?" Taeyeon unnie asked me and I smiled evily.

 

    "I didn't said those!" I said and they start to panic for no reason.

 

    "Yah! Are you being like second Kyuhyun?" Sica unnie coldly asked me.

 

    "Gosh! Our maknae had change because of Cho Kyuhyun!" Yoona unnie said.

 

    "Don't try! Or I will stop your wedding!" Fany unnie joked and they start to laughed. I just looked at them, making them so happy, is the least thing I can do for them. I'm really really sorry for every heartache I cause on them.

 

    "Unnie's! We are late!" I said and before they left me, they hugged me tightly.

 

    "We'll miss you!" they said and left me alone. After they left, Yonghwa oppa entered. He was smiling at me.

 

    "I'm really jealous at Kyuhyun!" he started and I stared at him. He just laughed. "Kidding! Hyun. I hope you will be happy with him. And by the way, I'm sorry." he looked down. "I'm sorry."

 

    "Yong oppa! Stop saying I'm sorry! Yah! You should also find your true love!" I said and he smiled at me again.

 

    "Oh! So you are now speaking informally at me!" he laughed again. "It's okay! I'll go now!" he said.

 

    "By the way, Yong oppa! You look good with that Shin Hye!" I said and he gave me a death glance before he finally left.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

    I received a call from Ye Eun, she said she's going back at states and she wish me a good luck. I sighed. Everything isfine now, I hope t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter