Chapter 22: The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

    I never thought, that a day like this will happen, so quickly. It's just yesterday, I was proposing to her and she rejected it. Then later on, I proposed to her again and finally she accepted it. I sighed as I face the mirror.

 

    "Hey! Maknae!" my hyung called me and I turned around to face him.

 

    "Siwon!" I greeted him and he smiled at me.

 

    "Hmm. Maknae. Today your life will totally change. You are now entering a marriage life! So, how does it feel?" he asked me and I face the mirror again.

 

    "To be honest, I'm kind of nervous! It's just like, something bad will happen! I don't know!" I confessed and someone tapped my shoulder.

 

    "Don't think of that, Kyu! We are here to support and protect you!" Leeteuk hyung said and they all nodded.

 

    "Thanks for that hyungs! How I wish that Hankyung is here!" I jokingly said and  Wookie send me a death glare. "I'm just joking, Wookie!" I laughed.

 

End Of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    I'm really scared of what will happen after this day. I forgot everything, including my own dream, just to marry the one I love. I felt like something will happen today. I'm afraid of that. But thanks to my unnie's, who assured me that nothing bad will happen today.

 

    "Gah~ I always thought to marry first! Life is so unfair to us!" Taeyeon unnie yelled.

 

    "Yah! Unnie! I told you to marry Eeteuk hyung today!" I said and laughed.

 

    "Sooyoung! Don't marry before us! Araso?" Sica unnie coldly said and Sooyoung unnie evily smiled.

 

    "I and Wookie oppa are planning to marry, after Yoona gave birth and after the enlistment of Eeteuk oppa and Hyukjae oppa. So don't worry! You can marry Fishy, before I get married!" Sooyoung unnie teasingly said.

 

    "Maknae! You! You! Are you and Kyu are planning to live on a different house?" Yoona worriedly asked me.

 

    "No. We're not yet." I said and their moods change.

 

    "So after this.. You will be separated from us?" Fany asked and it seems like she is holding her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter