Chapter 29: Love Is Forever

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    Time flew so fast, yesterday we sent Leeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa at the military. To fulfill their military service. A while ago, we sent Yoong unnie and Siwon oppa to the airport. They will stay at the states for good. I hope Yoong unnie will have a safe delivery. After we sent yoong unnie and Siwon oppa to the airpoprt, Donghae oppa finally proposed to Sica unnie. But her late reaction made Hae oppa worried, but still he manage to get a yes from our ice princess. Next thing, we supposed to be with Taeng unnie and Hyo unnie to comfort them but they declined. Upon, sending them, tears fall down on our eyes. But those tears are happy tears. We're all happy for everything that happened on our lifes. We learned lots of valuable lessons from the past and I'm pretty sure those things that happened are just a test. I sighed as I looked at the clean clouds. Yong oppa.. He.. Finally met his true love. And not a usual thing. Shin Hye asked him to help her on such things. It's funny because I knew Yong oppa will never do hard things. But Shin Hye made him do those impossible things.

 

    "Hyunnie!" Kyu oppa called me and he suddenly back hugged me. "Yah! Don't think of escaping! I love you!" he said and I smiled at him.

 

    "Saranghae." I said and we shared the view of the beautiful clouds from our balcony.

 

    "Ah! I forgot something!" Kyu oppa suddenly carry me on a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter