Chapter 27: Love Light

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    One week later, everything is back to normal. Though all of them are still worried. Seohyun, who also worry about Kyuhyun and Yonghwa decided to make a move to end the complicated things. She called Yonghwa to meet her and Yonghwa agreed.

 

    "Yah! Maknae! Where are you going? Are you planning to escape your daily task?" Sooyoung asked her.

 

    "Let her! Sooyoung! Maknae had a date today!" Hyoyeon .

 

    "Unnie!" Seohyun blushed.

 

    "That Kyuhyun! I told him to asked our permission first before he went out with our maknae!" Fany said and they laughed.

 

    "I'll go now! Goodbye unnies! See you later!" Seohyun said and she rushed to go outside before they can say a word.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Meanwhile, Yonghwa was patiently waiting for Seohyun at the park. He bought a diamond ring, hoping that Seohyun might accept  his early proposal.

 

    "Yong oppa!" Seohyun said and Yonghwa turned around to face her. Seohyun waved at him and he waved back at her.

 

    "Urgh! What took you so long, Hyun?" he asked her and Seohyun smiled at her.

 

    "Yong oppa. Let's just forget about it. Why don't we go somewhere else? I want to forget whatever happened." she said and Yonghwa agreed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Yonghwa and Seohyun went to a seaside and they took some walked. Yonghwa keeps glancing at Seohyun.

 

    "Hyun. I'm sorry. I become so selfish. I'm sorry." he thought to himself.

 

    "Oppa. Can we sit?" she asked him and Yonghwa agreed. They sat to the sand. Both of them start to stare at the sky and wait for the sunset. Yonghwa took a glance at the diamond ring he bought. "Yong oppa. Have you fall inlove? Like, you wanted to give up everything for her?" she asked him, like she doesn't know anything. Yonghwa smiled at her.

 

    "Yes. I've been inlove with her. But she doesn't know it." he confessed and Seohyun felt like he is talking about her. "Hyun. What about you?" he asked her.

 

    "Yes. Oppa. Love sometimes can be so selfish right? But you know what? If m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter