Chapter 19: Root Of Misunderstandings

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk's P.O.V

 

    I didn't gave Taeyeon a chance to explain. Is that a right move? To brake up with her with no words? I can't help! But, everytime I saw her, my heart seems to want her. I shook my head and stared at the sky. "I'm a pabo for letting it all happened." I mumbled. I keep on staring at the sky and mumbling.

 

    "Hyung!" someone tapped my shoulder and I face him. "Hyung! I'm sorry!" he said. I stared at him. "Ugh~" he said and he looked up to the sky. "I really love her. Should I get her back? I'm losing all my confidence after I saw her sparkling eyes." he confessed and smiled. "I think she really loves that guy! Seohyun.." he said and i smiled at him.

 

    "Yah! Where is pur evil maknae? Who never failed to get everything he wants!" I said and he smiled at me. "She loves you! Can't you see that?" I said and we saw Siwon coming. "Hey!" we greeted him and he gave us a weak smile.

 

    "Did you already talk to Yoona?" Kyuhyun asked him and he shook his head.

 

    "C'mon! Your child is on her! Don't let any burden come!" I said.

 

    "She don't want to talk to me. I hate this!" he sighed.

 

    "Could you tell us, what happened hyung?" Kyuhyun said.

 

    "She saw me kissing Sunye. I know you guys would think I'm a cheater! But it's all misunderstanding! I kissed her because.. she told me if I didn't kissed her. She would ruin my life, our life. She told me, she saw me with other girl. And that she has a evidence." he said and I looked his furious face.

 

    "Are you a nut? Did you already saw that picture? Another thing. Why are you so afraid of her? Tell us! Did you really cheat on Yoona?" I asked him and he looked at us.

 

    "No. I didn't. The girl, I was with was a family friend." he said and looked down. We tapped his shoulder and gave him a winked.

 

    "Hwaiting!" I and Kyuhyun said at the same time.

 

    "By the way! Kyu! I saw this letter. I think it's Hyunnie's letter to you!" he said and handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter