Chapter 11: Party

The Wedding Day 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa's P.O.V

 

    I'm walking at the streets, when I saw Seohyun. I hurriedly approached her and she smiled at me. I wanted to asked her why did she rejected that guy, but I planned other things.

 

    "How are you Yonghwa sshi?" she asked me.

 

    "Stop calling me Yonghwa sshi.. Call me Yong oppa!" I told her and I looked at her eyes. "It's sparkling. I love it!" I though to myself.

 

    "I only used oppa at my SuJu oppa's. I'm sorry." she said and I looked down at the floor.

 

    "But.. I'm.. Nevermind I'll go ahead." I said and pretend to leave.

 

    "Yong oppa!" she said and I tured around.

 

    "Seohyun! Thank you!" I said and smiled at her. "Hey! If you want.. Let's go out today? Aren't you busy?" I asked her.

 

    "Go out?" she asked me and I laughed.

 

    "I meant party! I actually organize a party today!" I said and she smiled at me. "Don't worry I invite some friends of mine! Most of them are girls!" I felt she's hesitating to say yes.

 

    "O..okay.." she answered and I hold her hand. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

 

End of P.OV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

    "Why did I say yes?" I asked myself. It's really noisy in here. What kind of party is this? I looked around and they are really having fun.

 

    "Hey? Are you okay? Don't you like this party?" Yonghwa asked me.

 

    "I'm okay. It's just.. I'm not familiar with this people." I said and he laughed.

 

    "What are you saying you are not familiar? You see those guys?" he said, pointing on someone. "They are you're oppa's. I bet one of them is already married!" he told me and I looked at the direction he is pointing.

 

    "Siwon oppa? Donghae oppa? What are they doing in here?" I asked him and he laughed.

 

    "Having fun! They are with my friends Sunye and Hara." he said.

 

    "I'm confused. Why Siwon and Donghae oppa are here, with other girls? Are they ditching my unnie's? I'm also with Yonghwa.. So.. That means I also ditching Kyu oppa?" I asked myself. Yonghwa introduce me to his friends and they greeted me nicely.

 

    "Hi Seohyun! I'm Hara!" Hare introduced herself.

 

    "And I'm Sunye! Yonghwa oppa is really lucky to have you!" she said and Yonghwa laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter