Its Hard to Believe.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

The words kept replaying through my mind. 'Why did he choose me? What does he see in me? What do I have, that other girls dont have? Is this really destiny? Or i'm just messed up, and he's probably just playing me.'

After a while of thinking, I already found myself in a deep sleep.

**

I walked around in the cold, the fog surrounding me. The dark night skies, and the bright street lights. I stared in the distance, and noticed a familiar figure. He was accompanied with a girl .. and from what I could see .. his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, and her arms were comfortably wrapped around his neck. As I stared further, with a glimpse of an eye, tears started rolling down my face. Words could not express how much anger grew inside of me. Watching them make-out in the bare sight infront of me, made me feel so powerless, so upset. The man that made my heart race everytime I saw him, made my break in just a second.

How could he do this to me? After everything .. this is what he does? And thats why I dont trust guys .. Before I knew it, I was lost throughout the woods, and the echo of his voice following behind me. He kept calling out my name, begging for an explanation. I lost track, and everything went completely blank. His voice still ringing through my head, and the sound of heavy sobs coming from my mouth. I couldnt believe it.

**

I woke up, and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I looked around, and realized .. "OMO. It was just a dream .. "

"More like a nightmare!" Amber unnie said entering the room with a glass of water.

"Aigoo, unnie! I cant believe it! I just had a dream .. wait .. n-night mare, about h-him .. cheating on me!" I stuttered and wiped the sweat off my face. I drank some water, and Amber unnie began my hair next to me.

"Mhm .. Dont worry _____-ah. It was just a nightmare ..  You had me there for a second! I thought you were suffering from epileptic just then! You started screaming, and when I ran into here, you were breathing so heavily! And sweat was rolling down your face. OMO! Im pretty sure this wasnt the first time you had a nightmare.Aish .. " Amber unnie gasped.

I started giggling, and I sighed. Oh thank God, that was just a dream.

Unnie got up and reached her hand out.

"Alright .. since you're all better now. How bout you give me a hand in making some breakfast?" She smiled, and I took her hand.

I took a quick shower, and headed downstairs. I also remembered that today was mum and dad's anniversary. It had been two weeks or so since the business trip. Amber unnie had stayed here for the whole time, but Taemin had to leave a few days ago. His mum was getting worried. But never the less, I had fun chilling at home with unnie. Not to mention, being a part of someone else's life. Jonghyun oppa. Even though it's been a week or so since we confessed to eachother our feelings, I still couldn't believe that our feeling was mutual. We weren't dating yet .. We wanted to take things slow .. Things would work out way better.

"YAH! You okay there? You're doing that weird, staring into space thingy again .." Amber unnie chuckled.

I hit her arm, and sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Mhm .. So. What do you want to eat?" I asked leaning on the counter with my arm resting under my chin.

"Uhm .. Well, something rather than fried eggs, sausages, cereal and bread. Do you know how much im suffering by eating those things every single morning?" She complained.

"HAHA. Unnie! You have a mouth .. You could've told me!" I giggled.

"Ahem! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED TELLING YOU?!" Amber unnie scoffed palming her face.

"Aish! Sorry! You already know those are the only things I can cook properly. My parents always cook for me." I said making my way to the house phone which was ringing.

Amber unnie watched me and rolled her eyes.

"Yoboseyo?"

"______-ah! My baby! It's so good to hear your voice. How've you been my dear?"

"OMO! UMMA! It's so good to hear your voice aswell! You don't know how much i've missed you! But i've been good. Amber unnie had kept me company while you and appa had been gone."

"Ahh .. Well thats good to know! But anyway .. I just called up to let you know that, your appa and I will be coming home at the end of this week. Your appa just has to fix a few papers. But to brighten up your mood, im sure you're going to LOVE the presents I bought from Thailand!"

"Mhmm, alright then! Omo! You bought presents?! You should'nt have. But what are you doing all the way in Thailand? I thought you were just going to be out of town?"

"Neh, neh. Our clients had technical problems with their passports so they couldn't make it here in Korea. Which is why they changed the venue here in Thailand. But don't get me wrong dear, it's beautiful here! I'm sure one day ill take you here. Mhm, umma has to go now. I still have a meeting later on. Take care ____-ah! Make sure the house is in perfect condition when we get home! Love you! See you soon."

"Neh. Bye umma! Tell appa I said hi. Love you too."

I hung up and Amber unnie just stared at me in confusion.

"What?" I said cocking my eye brow at her.

"Well, anyway .. How bout we go take away?" I suggested.

Amber unnie shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Sure, why not?"

**

It was a Saturday afternoon, and Amber unnie and I just decided to laze around at home. I was kind of full from the big breakfast we had today down at McDonalds.

Amber unnie was already sleeping away on the couch, while I sat down watching the tv. I was watching an un usual show, and it was really getting on my last nerve. After which felt like an eternity of searching for a good channel, I decided to turn it off. I was really bored, so I got up and changed into my jogging clothes.

The park was a good place to jog. It was very peaceful, and less people would go. I plugged my earphones in, and I made my way through the park. I was wearing shorts, low-cut air forces with a singlet and a jumper ontop. After a few rounds of jogging, I decided to take a rest. I sat down on a near by bench and tried catching my breath.

I thought for a long time while catching my breath. Aigoo, I wonder how Jonghyun oppa is going.

It wasn't long till a group of guys started jogging towards my direction, and they slowed down their pace while they got closer to me.

"Aish .. Try hards .. Showing off infront of my girl to get her attention." A familiar voice smirked behind me.

"Guess who it is." Before I knew it, my eyes were covered, while he laughed.

"YAH! oppa! Let go, its you." I chuckled while he let go standing infront of me.

"HEY! I don't get a hug? That's nice .. " He pouted and started walking away.

I got up and scratched my head. "Yah! Are you seriously going to make me run after you?!" I complained.

He turned around, still pouting. "_____-ah!"

He held his arms out, gesturing me to come to him. I rolled my eyes, then I started running towards him. I came into his arms, and hugged him tightly.

"Aish, oppa!" I giggled, then smacked him playfully on his chest.

"That's what you get for not giving oppa what he wants." He teased.

 

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the late update :/ I've been busy the last few days .. But mianhe if this chapter was boring, I dont really have anything in mind right now. Sorry if it's short. Following chapters will be up soon, and they will get more and more interesting. Thanks for commenting guys! It'll be nice to have more :) Comment on what you think!