Mis-Understanding.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV

I woke up the next morning, remembering about Onew oppa. I had to talk to Tiffany unnie about everything. A quick shower warmed me up, and I went downstairs to search for some breakfast. Aigoo, i'm really hungry, and omma's not here to cook me anything. I pouted.

"____-ah!" A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around, and found my appa standing before me, with .. "OMO! IS THAT PANCAKES?"

My dad chuckled. "Neh, neh. Come give appa a hand, and we shall eat breakfast together." He suggested.

It had been a while since i've seen appa. Probably since the day they came back from Thailand. I definately missed him though. After helping him with the groceries and placing the pancakes on the counter, appa and I quietly discussed a few things.

"So, ___-ah. I've heard from your mum that you've been going out alot. Is that right?" My dad said bluntly, keeping his posture seriously.

"Mhm .. Yeah. But, don't worry appa. I still manage to get home on time .."

"Is that so .. Well, just as long as nothing is interferring with your studies. How was your exams by the way?"

"The exams went well actually. I studied, which was an advantage. I mean, the maths one really stressed me."

"Ahh .. Okay. And, your mum also told me about this boy you've been spending time with lately. Care to tell me who this guy is?" He questioned. I could hear the anger arising in his tone.

I took a deep breath and I had no idea what to say.

"U-uhm .. Appa, w-we're just friends. There's nothing for you to worry about." I stuttered. Feeling guilty of lying to him about Jonghyun oppa.

I scoffed, and took a sip of my coffee.

"Well, ___-ah. You better be telling the truth. Remember, I do not want any guys lazing around with you while you're still in school. I told you. St--"

I cut him off. "Yes appa. 'Study first, before boys'. You've told me that a million times." I mumbled.

"I'm just making sure ___-ah. You know I just want you to succeed in life before those type of nonsense." He reassured me.

"Arrasso appa. If you don't mind, I have to go somewhere. I need to meet up with my unnie. I'll be back soon."

I hurried out the door, and I dialled Tiffany unnie's number.

I had to call her a few times, till she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"U-uhm, unnie? It's ___-ah."

"Oooh, ____-ah. Long time no talk, whatsup?"

I could tell from the tone of her voice, she was happy. And on the other hand, Onew oppa is miserable, worried. I shook my head in shame.

"Ah, can we meet up today? We need to talk about something important."

"Bwoh? What about?"

"Uh .. You'll know when we see each other. Meet me at the fountain neh?"

"Oh, uhm. Yeah, sure."

As we hung up, I suddenly felt afraid. I mean, is this right? Onew and Tiffany should be talking about this on their own. Not to mention, this is not my business. But i'm doing this for Onew oppa.

**

I reached the fountain, and Tiffany unnie wasn't here yet. I recieved a text from Hyoyeon unnie.

From: Hyoyeon. Dongsaeng! :p practice today at 5! Jonghyun's dance studio. See yah there. xoxo

To: Hyoyeon. Hey unnie! yuhp, i'll be there. Does Amber unnie and Taemin know? :p xo

From: Hyoyeon. Keke, yes. They all know! Well, see you later ~ xo.


**

After waiting for a few more minutes, Tiffany unnie finally arrived. She looked really stressed out. I wonder why .. Her hair was messed up, and she looked really tired. That's strange. She seemed so happy on the phone earlier. Anyway ..

"Annyeong Haseyo unnie!" We both cheeked each other, and she accompanied me by sitting down next to me on the bench.

She took off her sunglasses and glanced up at me.

"So, __-ah. What brings us here? She chuckled.

In all fairness, even though she looked stressed out, she still looked beautiful as ever.

I cleared my throat. "Well, unnie. How's you and Onew oppa lately?"

She went silent for a few seconds, until she spoke up.

"Hm. So, im guessing you brought me here to talk about my relationship with Onew oppa right?" She said bluntly, with a frustrated tone.

"U-uh. Neh .."

She sighed. "___-ah. To be honest. I don't want to talk about him."

"But unnie. Have you seen Onew oppa lately? He barely talks anymore because of you. He really loves you unnie. And the way I see it, it  looks like you've forgotten about him. I really don't want to cause any trouble, but Onew oppa is my friend. I don't like seeing him sad .. So tell me. Did you lose feelings or something? Is there anything you are hiding from him?" I asked with concern.

She didn't answer me again.

I sighed. "Look unnie. I know this isn't any of my business, but come on. Either way, you guys have to do something about it soon enough.
I understand if you don't want to tell me anything. But just tell me one thing .. Do you, still love Onew oppa?"

I felt kind of guilty for some reason. A tear rolled down her face. I hugged her, and she rested her head onto my shoulder. I patted her back and she cried a bit.

It went totally silent just then. And I could feel tears dripping on my shirt. 

"U-unnie. A-are you alright? It's okay if you want to talk about this some other time .. "

"___-ah ..  I-i'm .. pregnant."

My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. She lifted herself off of me, and kept her head down. Palming her face with her hands, she started sobbing harder.

"S-shh. U-unnie. Does Onew oppa know?" I gulped.

"N-no. I don't want him to know. The b-baby is n-not his .." She said, shaking her head.

"BWOH?! Oh no. UNNIE! H-how .. OMO, are y-you serious?" I hit my forehead, and faced her.

She wiped her tears, still sobbing. "I know. It's so wrong. Everything is wrong. My life is so messed up right now. I want to die."

Then again, her face gathered tears, and I felt really bad. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"UNNIE! Don't you dare say that. There's just alot of things on your mind, which is why you're thinking that. But right now, we have to figure out a way to explain this to Onew oppa."

"W-wait. Aniyo. I don't want him to know just yet. I feel so guilty. I've already hurt him enough. The only reason why I did all those things to hurt him, was because I want him to forget about me. I've already caused enough trouble. It would be better for him to know that I love someone else, then him knowing that i'm pregnant with another guy. _____-ah, there's nothing I can do. Please help me .. I seriously have no clue whatsoever to do." She said curiously, glancing up at me.

Everything she said was kind of true. But I don't think lying to Onew wouldn't be the best way to handle things. I had to think of something .. fast. But to do that, I need to talk to the others about this too.

"Alright unnie. I'll try figure out a way. But for now, maybe you should take a break. Go out of town for a while, to keep your mind off things. I'm sure Onew will understand when I find a way to tell him."

A smile formed on her face, and I wiped her last tear.

"Thank you so much ____-ah. I knew you were always an angel. Jonghyun is a really lucky guy to have you. I'll take your advice. I'll leave town for a while just to set my mind off things."

She gave me tight hug, before heading off. Once she let go, she smiled.

"Thank you so much again. You're such a good friend. I don't know how to repay you." She sighed.

**

I still couldn't believe what just happened a few minutes ago. Tiffany unnie was pregnant. It's so hard to believe. I can't believe she would actually have the courage to do such things. Yes it was the wrong thing to do. Having a baby with another man. I didn't get the whole story, so I shouldn't judge as yet. What I had to do .. Was talk to others.

I was still recovering from what had happen, only to find myself here in my room. I changed into comfortable clothes for practice today, and headed out the door again. Appa wasn't home, so I guess it'd be alright if I just leave.

Alot of things were rushing through my head, and I couldn't think straight. I crossed the road, without curiosity, and almost got hit. Omg, what is wrong with me.

I tried to focus on other things. I shook my head, and put in my ear phones. Since no one offered to pick me up, I had to walk.

Hmm .. I seriously need a car.

 

Author's Note: Aigooo ~ short chapter again :( But I have a massive headache right now. That was the best I can do .. Keke, Mianhe if this didn't make sense, and kamsamnida for the comments! :3 Comments are appreciated!

Replies:

KPopSpazz [block]  on 5-9-2011 02:29:24 says:
WOOOOOOOO!!! They confessed!! gahhhh!! Jonghyun is super cute!!! I CAN'T GET OVER THAT!!! <3

Aw, yes they did! Woot* Omo, Jonghyun is always cute :3 Hehe, Hope you liked the update! :) <3

Rocker_Honey [block]  on 5-9-2011 09:11:10 says:
omo!! double update!! :D its getting more and more interesting and exciting! keep it up! :D

Keke, fighting!! :p And yes, the following chapters are going to be heapps more interesting! .. Hopefully :p