Hot Times.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

The sun seeking through the window woke me up. I was too sleepy to even open my eyes, so i tried tucking myself into my blanket, but something was stopping me. I tried pulling, but i was too weak. I sat up and found Amber unnie and Taemin standing at the end of my bed with their arms crossed.

"WAKE UP NOONA!" Taemin said eagerly.

"WHAT?! why? Its a Saturday morning, and you're telling me to wake up? Its only .. " I looked at the time. "7:30?! Come on guys, let me sleep." I flopped down on my bed again. I took the spare pillow next to me, and covered my face with it.

"_____-ah! Wake up." It was Amber unnie now, she took the pillow and pulled my blanket off. If you dont get up, im going to have to pull you. I shot my eyes open, and stood up eventually.

I looked at both of them, and they had grins on their faces. "Mhm. And whats the occasion?" I asked looking down at their clothes. They were wearing really loose clothing, and i kind of had a hint.

"Dance practice today!" Taemin squealed, as they skipped out of my room. Wow, they really are taking this dance competition seriously.

I walked to my bathroom, and took a quick shower. I threw on my grey baggy pants, and my white sports bra. I put on a loose black jumper ontop which showed my left shoulder. I ran downstairs, and i heard people talking. To my surprise, there i saw Amber unnie talking away with Hyoyeon unnie and .. JONGHYUN?! WHAT in the world is he doing here?! He's not in our dance crew, now is he?

When i reached the bottom step, they all looked at me. "GOOD MORNING PRETTY GIRL!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, while walking up to me, giving me a tight hug. "Good morning to you too unnie!" I said smiling. We pulled apart, and i saw Jonghyun Oppa pouting.

"What? I dont get a hug too?" He asked trying to be cute. *sigh. I walked up to him, and gave him a hug. "Well, good morning to you too oppa." He smirked, and then again, his hug sent butterflies throughout my body. For some reason, our hug felt like it went for at least a minute. I pulled away, and the others were staring at us awkwardly.

"what?" I asked, trying not to embarrass myself.

"Oh, nothing .. so uhm, lets go?" Hyoyeon unnie decided. "U-uh. where abouts are we going again?" I asked in confusion.

"Jonghyun hyung is letting us practice in his dance studio!" Taemin squealed.

"w-what?! did you just say dance studio?!" I asked curiously. I turned to Jonghyun oppa. "You own a dance studio?!"

He chuckled. "uh .. something like that. My parents gave it to me."

I made the 'O' face, and we started walking out of my house, into his car.

**

After a few minutes of driving, we finally got to the place. As i stepped out of the car, Amber unnie, Taemin and I couldnt help but stare. We were so amazed to see this big dance studio right before our eyes.

Hyoyeon and Jonghyun giggled. "Guys, wait till you see the inside." Hyoyeon unnie smirked.

When we got in, it sure was big! Three walls were mirrors, and the last was just plain blue. I was pretty amazed actually. He must be really rich.

We all started stretching, with the music pumping all around the room. No one was really talking, until Onew, Minho, and Key came into the studio.

"Ae! You guys made it!" Jonghyun oppa said walking towards them, doing that handshake/hugging thing. Key walked over to Amber unnie, and they started talking. It was strange. The he was acting around her was so obvious that he was interested in her. They would look cute together actually ..

"uhm, so .. what brings all of you guys here?" I asked.

They all looked at me in confusion. "What. Didnt you tell her?" Minho said asking everyone else.

"Tell me what?" I said confidently, crossing my arms. "Oh, uhm. The guys are joining the crew." Hyoyeon said.  "We realized it would be kind of .. gay if it was only us four." Amber unnie continued.

"O-oh .. " I felt dumbfounded, knowing they didnt tell me earlier. But eh, its all good. I guess it would be better that way.

The guys started stretching with us, and we ended up in a circle. There was an awkward silence between us, but the music made it less awkward.

"So .. Has anyone thought of a crew name yet?" Key asked. "Nope." Amber unnie answered.

We all started thinking .. Serious faces came across us as we thought.

"ooh-ooh! I know! .. " Taemin squealed. We all turned to him, waiting for what he thought of. "The Power of 8!"

We all looked at eachother, and we bursted into laughter. "The Power of 8? You've got to be kidding me." Minho smirked.

"Hey! Whats wrong with that! There's 8 of us .. and yeah?" Taemin pouted.

"Yes, there is 8 of us. But 'the power of 8'? Isnt that maths or some crap?" Onew laughed.

We all agreed and nodded. "Sorry Taemin." I said trying not to upset him.

After which felt like one hour of thinking. "Let's just put this aside, and work on our dance first yeah?" Hyoyeon unnie suggested. We started making up choreography, and we all contributed.

We decided to take a break, because we were all kind of getting tired. I walked over to my bag, and had a drink of water. The others did the same. It was getting hot, and i realized the others were wearing singlets and shirts apart from me. I decided to take off my jumper, but i realized I was only wearing a sports bra underneath. Eh, they wont mind.

I took off my jumper, and i only found Jonghyun in the room.

Jonghyun's POV.

The other's left and went to buy chicken for Onew, but also for the rest of us to eat. I had to stay here and accompany ____-ah. As i turned around after leading the others out of the room, my cheeks started burning up. ____-ah was taking off her jumper and to my surprise, only wearing a sports bra. I was examining her body shape, and daaang she's hot.

I turned around quickly when she looked up to me. I was so tempted into taking my shirt off aswell seeing it was getting hot. So i just decided to go to the corner and change into a singlet.

Your POV.

When i saw Jonghyun oppa turn around wearing a singlet, i blushed .. again. He's muscular biceps were drawn to my attention, and he slowly turned to my direction. I turned around quickly, and he was coming closer to me.

"So .. ______-ah. I was wondering if .. you wanted to come with me to the bonfire?" He blushed. I found it cute.

"S-sure! When is it?" I asked smiling at him.

"Oh, its uhm. Later tonight, i guess your friends are going aswell. Key was bugging me all day asking me how he can ask Amber to go with him."

I chuckled. "aaw, well thats good then! We can all go together i guess."

We started enjoying each other's company. We slowly got to know each other more at the moment, while we laughed, told stories and joked about our friends. He's a nice a guy.

 

Author's Note;  I think this chapter was pretty gay, but Im just excited in making the next chapter. And i dont think i mentioned it before, but im only 14. That probably explains why it might not look/sound so professional :/ But please comment on what you think!