Beautiful Meeting.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

I rolled over a few times till i got to the point where i landed on top of Taemin.

"AAAAHHH!, n-nooona! what are you doing?!"

"Ugggh, guys! Will you shutup. I'm tryna sleep here!" Amber unnie moaned.

"Oh, sorry!" I stood up and glanced at the time.

"OHMYGOSH! Guys, get up! We're going to be late!"

Amber unnie and Taemin bolted up and quickly ran to the showers. I took a quick shower myself and got ready in less than 10 minutes. Me and Taemin were downstairs waiting for Amber unnie.

"NOONA! Hurry up! We're waiting for you!" Taemin's voice squealed through my ears.

"Aish! I'm coming! Wait!"

****

We arrived at school huffing, trying to catch our breath. We literally ran all the way to school, and now that we're here, "Where is everybody?"

I looked around and found only a few people at their lockers preparing their books.

"Uhm, are you sure we're not early _____-ah?"

"Im really not sure."

Taemin jogged to a girl and asked for the time. "Excuse me noona, do you have the time?"

"Ah, its uhm .. 9:30."

"Ah, komawo!"

He jogged back to us with a frustrated face.

"Yah! Noona! It's only 9:30! You stressed us, and we still have like half an hour till classes start. Aigoo!"

Amber unnie and Taemin stared at me with disappointment. I could feel my cheeks slightly going red. "Sorry!" I chuckled.

"Well uhh, seeing we're heaps early. Why dont we head to the dance room and think of a few moves for the dance competition?" I said hoping to get their mood back.

They both looked at eachother and eventually replied. "Sure. Let's go!"

Amber's POV.

When we got to the dance studio, it was really quiet. I dropped my bag and followed _____-ah to the centre of the room.

"Mhm, so. What should we do?"

I turned to Taemin who was already stretching. "Let's stretch!" He giggled.

"Unnie! Lets pump some music in here!"

"Sure will!"

I ran to my bag and took out my ipod. I plugged it into the speakers and played stupid liar by big bang. I started bobbing my head to the beat of the music, while Taemin started busting his moves on the floor.

After a few rounds of stretching, we started doing our own thing thinking of possible moves for our dance. I kinda had troubles seeing my legs were soar from running and basketball yesterday. But I did my best.

*Clap, clap, clap*

"Daaang, you guys know how to work it!" A familiar voice echoed through the room. I turned to see a few guys standing at the door making their way into the room.

"Uhm, Sorry. Do I know you?" I asked in embarrassment.

"Oh! Well i'm sorry. I'm Jonghyun, and these are my mates Minho, Onew and Key." He replied with a deep but cute voice.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Amber, and these are my bestfriends _______ and Taemin."

Your POV.

I turned around once Amber unnie called out my name. I saw this handsome guy i've never seen before.

"______-ah! Come here! We got company." I stood up and shuffled towards her and shook hands with each of them.

"Annyeong. I'm _____." I then again felt my cheeks burning up, and I blushed. I turned away but a hand grabbed my wrist and twirled me around. I kinda slipped and landed in his arms. Now I did feel my cheeks going red.

"U-uuh. Sorry." I looked at his killer smile and I literally melted. I got up, and he tilted my head to face him.

"Mhm, how come i've never seen this beautiful girl before? Are you new to this school?" He chuckled.

"Ahh, no. I've been here since middle school." I said gruntly, pushing him away.

"Ahem hem. You guys done being love bugs?" The other guy said laughing. I think his name was Onew.

Jonghyun's POV.

I smirked. "Oops .. Well so, what are you guys practicing for?"

"A dance competition is going to be held to fundraise for our school facilities, and we decided to join it. You know, give it a try." ________-ah replied with a cute voice.

"Bwoh! Really? Wow, guys. Let's join!" Key said squealing.

"Key, are you serious? I thought we talked about this. No more dancing for you ever since you embarrassed us at the showcase! You slipped and -"

"Hey hey hey! Too much information! That was like, two years ago! No one remembers that."

I chuckled and sighed.

"Well, goodluck you guys! We gotta jet. Wee you around. Laters!"

We walked out of the dance studio as I fixed up my top button.

"Hey, that girl's kinda cute." Key said blushing.

"Haha. Which one?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, uhm. I think her name was Amber."

Phew. "Mhm, why ae? You like _______-ah ae! Haha. Don't deny it! I saw the way you were looking at her!"

"Ehehe, ae! Someone's got the hots for _____-ah!" Onew and Minho laughed.

I smiled and nearly blushed. I pushed them out of the way and made my way to my locker.

I mean, she is beautiful.