Love Moves in Mysterious Ways.

Beautiful My Girl

~ This chapter is dedicated to Onew and Tiffany.

Onew's POV.


I sat down on my bed, covering my face to stop the tears. So much anger grew inside of me, and I didn't know how to control it. It was probably the third time I caught Tiffany cheating on me. I wouldn't call it cheating actually, but watching my girlfriend acting intimate with other guys infront of my bare eyes, was definately the cherry ontop of my cake.

I recalled what had happened just about two hours ago. Don't get me wrong, Minho's party was a blast. But I could'nt stand to see the girl who made me smile, throw herself around like that. I know she wasn't drunk. And I know, she knew I was there. Was she doing it on purpose just to make me jealous? Or was she only doing that because she wants to. Either way .. I wasn't happy with it at all.

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked around my room, confused. I had to talk to someone about it. But I didn't know who.

I remembered that most of the girls and guys came to ______-ah for advice about love. Well, from what i've heard. I could'nt talk to any of the guys because they would always give me bull, and never made me feel any better. Plus, I don't want to ruin their night by complaining about my love life. They were all still partying at Minho's house, and i'm pretty sure Tiffany was still there. I left earlier than usual, obviously. I didn't want to stand there watching her do all those things.

I focused on the clock. 2:30am. _____-ah would still be awake right? She left a few minutes after I did, so I guess it would be alright if I call her up for a bit of advice .. I thought for a long time till I decided. I picked up my cellphone and dialled her number. You're probably wondering how I got her number right? Well, a few days ago Key kept bugging me to get Amber's number. But since I didn't really know her, I had to ask ____-ah for it. I got her number from Jonghyun, which explains most of it.

"Yoboseyo." She answered the phone.

"Mhm .. ___-ah? It's Onew oppa."

"Oh, yeah yeah. Whatsup?"

"U-uhm .. I kinda .. need .. some advice .." I stuttered.

"Advice? Hm, really? About what hey?"

"Ahh .. love."

"Love?! Omg, don't tell me you've found another girl to replace Tiffany unnie!" She questioned on the phone, raising her tone a little.

"YAH! Not even. But you can probably say that about her .. " I muttered.

"WHAT? Tiffany unnie? Found another guy?! Nope .. Sounds nothing like her oppa! Are you sure?"

"W-wait. She hasn't found another guy yet. But the way I see it .. It's probably going to end up like that .. " I sighed.

" *sigh*  Hmm, how bout we just meet up tomorrow? It'd be easier to talk that way. I'm still kind of dizzy after the shots Hyoyeon unnie made me drink." She chuckled over the phone.

"Oh, y-yeah. No worries. That would be better actually. What about the the cafe near our school? My treat." I suggested.

"Sounds good. See you then. Bye oppa! Feel better yes? Don't try to think about it as much. Just get some rest."

"Neh, neh. Alright. Komawo ___-ah. Means alot. Annyeong."

We both hung up. And I sat down on my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair, and rested my elbows on my knees. There was so much on my mind, I could hardly think. Maybe ____-ah was right. I should get some sleep.

Your POV.

Mhm. That was odd. Onew oppa asking for love advice? That's really .. weird. I mean, I thought him and Tiffany unnie were a great couple! I never knew Tiffany unnie would be the type to actually make Onew feel down. I could tell from his voice, he was miserable. *sigh. I better get some sleep.

**

I rolled over, and clumsy me. I fell off the bed. I slowly opened my eyes, and the sun peeking through my window's blinds were blinding me. I heard foot steps stomping up the stairs, and there she was. My mum panting at my door, shocked to see that I had landed on the floor.

"YAH! ____-ah my dear! Are you alright?!" She exclaimed, helping me up.

I chuckled and got up. "Hehe. Yes, i'm alright mum."

"Alright, well just wash up okay? About time you wake up! It's uhm --"

We both glanced up to the time. My eyes were wide open.

"2:30pm?! ALREADY?!"

"Hah. ___-ah. What time did you get home last night?"

"U-uhm .. I have to go take a shower now.”

I pushed her gently out of my room and I took a quick shower. I totally forgot that I had to meet up with Onew oppa today. Aish!

After getting changed into a pair of denim short-shorts and a baggy jumper, I ran downstairs and kissed my mum goodbye.

“A-hem! Where do you think you’re going young lady?” My mum said in her serious tone, stopping me from reaching the door.

I turned around. “Uhm, I have to meet up with a friend. He needs love advice.” I pouted.

“Mhm .. Love advice? If that’s so. Go home right away, okay ____-ah!”

I closed the door behind me, and I walked down the street to make my way to the cafe. I glanced down to my cellphone, and 10 missed calls?! My eyes widened as I saw Onew oppa's name who had called me. I quickly dialled his number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"OMO! Oppa? Sorry i've been missing your calls! But i'm on my way now to the cafe. Are you there yet?"

"Ah, It's okay. Uhm, i've actually just arrived."

"Oh, well i'll be there soon! See you oppa."

**

I arrived at the cafe, and I walked in to find Onew oppa already ordering.

"Annyeong Haseyo oppa." I said, taking the seat infront of him.

"Annyeong ____-ah. Cappuccino?"

"Ah, neh neh. Kamsamnida."

I couldn't help but notice how Onew looked. His head was always down, and it felt really awkward.

"Oh, uhm. Oppa, how are you feeling?" I said bluntly.

"Meh .. I don't know ____-ah. Everything I do just reminds me of her. I mean, I was so eager to call her last night, but I knew it was the wrong thing to do since she always has fun without me .. " He sighed.

"Well .. Has she been acting weirdly around you lately?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't call it weirdly .. But, everytime I try to comfort her or something, she'd always push me away. The last few days we spent together .. was like .. I don't know-- " His hands immediately palmed his face, which from I could see, to stop the tears from falling.

I patted him on the shoulder. "Aw, oppa. Don't cry!" I said with concern. He lifted his head and wiped a tear. 

"A-ahhm. S-sorry. I-i, just don't know what to do anymore. It's been, almost three years since we've been together, and all of a sudden, she makes it seem like, i'm a total stranger to her .. " He stuttered, trying to hold the tears back.

"If that's so .. Have you tried talking to her about it? Maybe she's just going through alot of problems lately .. You know, 'girl problems'." I emphasized.

"No .. I don't think that's the case. Everytime she had a problem, I would be the first one she called up to talk to."

"Hm .. Are there any guys she's been around with lately?"

**

After what felt like an eternity of questioning Onew oppa about her and Tiffany unnie. I finally understood the whole story.

I took a sip of my cappuccino. "Well, honestly oppa. The way I see it .. I guess, she wasn't the right one for you. I mean, if she's been totally ignoring you for the past few days, and you've been catching her flirting with other guys .. You have no clue why she hasn't been treating you like a stranger, What does that mean to you .. ?" I said seriously.

He sighed, and then again, a tear rolled down his face. He looked like he was going to burst into tears any minute, so I just suggested.

"Okay, oppa. Listen to me. It's going to be hard to accept this. But to get things straight, i'll talk to Tiffany unnie first, neh? You never know, this is all probably just a mis-understanding." I said, grabbing his hand to comfort him.

He nodded his head slowly, and faced me.

"U-uhh. I don't know how to repay you ___-ah. Thank you so much! I mean it .. I think you're the only person that understands how I feel."

I patted him on the shoulder, and smiled.

"It's okay oppa. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. If not .. Just know, that all your friends are still here for you when you need someone to talk to."

"Hah, neh. I mean, it's spring break right? I don't want to ruin it. But yeah, thanks alot ___-ah. Made me feel alot more better."

We both got up, and he paid the check. We exited the cafe, and stood infront of the entrance.

"So, uh. I'll probably just lay low for now hey? Well, until you talk to Tiffany .. " He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mhm, yeah. I guess so. But, just remember. I'm only a call away!" I giggled.

He chuckled. "Neh. Thanks alot again ___-ah."

He gave me a quick hug, and we turned opposite directions.

 

Author's Note: Late update again. But here it is! wooot* Hope you like it. I dedicated this chapter to Onew and Tiffany, so that you'd understand how each couple had been together. I'll probably dedicate one to Minho and Yuri, for the Minhyul's and flaming pearls out there! :3 Anyways, thanks for the comments! No silent readers please :)

Replies:

shanaenae123 [block]  on 5-2-2011 22:07:59 says:
eh eh eh!!! update soon!!! ^.^

shanaenae123 [block]  on 5-4-2011 22:31:25 says:
aaawwweeee....

Hehe, here's your update! Sorry if it took long :/

bellataem [block]  on 5-5-2011 17:25:47 says:
LOL. update gurl.

Here yahhh go bb.