Laughter is the Best Medicine.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

The next morning came in an instant. I had to wake up early because we were going to the beach today. Luckily I packed everything I needed all last night. As I was preparing myself, my mum popped into my room with ..

"____-AH! Here. Don't forget to pack sunscreen. Apply lots of it okay? I don't want my precious little baby's skin to get sunburnt." She giggled, pinching my cheeks and handing me the sunscreen.

"YAH! OMMA! Keke, I'll be fine. No need to worry." I reassured her, giving her a faint smile.

"Alright, alright. Just making sure! Well, you have fun okay? Omma has to go to work now. Bye!" She gave me a quick kiss, and headed out the door.

Oh omma. She's so cute.

**

I waited outside my house, because Jonghyun oppa told me he'd be here soon. It was a nice day to go the beach. I thought to myself, looking up at the sky. I put my sunnies on, and leaned against the wall hoping to see Jonghyun oppa soon.

**

It had been ten minutes since i've been waiting, and yet, he isn't even here yet. I decided to take my time, and just rest on the bench just outside my house. I started thinking deeply about Onew oppa and Tiffany unnie. Imagine if I was in Tiffany unnie's situation .. Oh gosh, I'd hate myself to pieces.

Seemed like I had been thinking for a long time, only to find Jonghyun oppa waiting impatiently in his car, honking the horn at me. I was startled at the sound of the horn, and I immediately shot up into the air. I caught him laughing, and I gave him a glare while I hopped into his car. He assisted me by placing my stuff in the back seat. He reversed the car, and gave me a peck on the cheek while he turned around to support his position in reversing the car.

I blushed, while I fixed my sunnies. I flicked my hair out of my face, and he carelessly opened the windows for me.

He was wearing a tank top singlet, and shorts which revealed his muscular figure. I could feel my cheeks slightly burning up, because of the sight. I quickly turned around so it wasn't obvious.

I smirked. "Someone's looking fine today."

He chuckled, and played some music.

**

When we got to the beach, it was such a beautiful sight. We hopped out of the car, and Jonghyun oppa helped grab my things out of the boot. Amber, and Hyoyeon unnie were already here, and Key and Taemin were playing around with the football.

Jonghyun oppa and I greeted the rest, and settled our stuff down. It wasn't long till Onew oppa arrived, with Minho oppa and Yuri unnie.


**

We were all laughing and mucking around with each other. I was glad to see that Onew oppa was enjoying. I sat down on the smooth sand, and rested my hands behind me.

I was staring into the distance, watching Key oppa chase Amber unnie around. It was cute actually. But Amber unnie didn't seem to realise that Key was trying to hit on her. Oh unnie.

After a few seconds, my sight was completely blank, as hands were wrapped around my face, covering my eyes. I chuckled, and tried removing the fingers that were covering my sight, but they wouldn't budge. I heard his manly smirk, and I immediately knew it was Jonghyun oppa.

"YAH!" I giggled, still trying to remove the fingers that were strangled around my eyes.

"Haha, guess who it is."

"Aish. I know it's you oppa. Aigoo, you're so old school." I giggled.

He eventually let go, and to my surprise, he made his way down my waist, and started tickling me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very ticklish. I started rolling around like a retard in the sand, because it was so ticklish. I kicked and screamed playfully, so he'd get the point I was tired of laughing.

I tried catching my breath. "Ahh! Oppa! Stop it! My stomach is killing me now." I chuckled.

I got up, and ran to the edge of the water, but he followed me, and I ended up tripping and falling into the water. He laughed and tried helping me up, when I deliberately pulled him in with me. I started laughing so hard. He dragged me into the deeper end of the water, and he intentionally pulled me onto his back. Wooot! Piggy back!

Our wet skin kept sticking to each other, and I could already see his manly abs through his singlet. As he settled me back down, we started splashing water at eachother. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason, because I was having so much fun in his presence.

His singlet was soaking wet, and he decided to take it off. RIGHT infront of me. To be honest, I did like the sight .. Keke. Lucky for me, I was already wearing my bikini underneathe my singlet.

The others made their way into the water, and joined us with splashing water at each other. It then turned into a,

"WATER FIGHT!!" Taemin squealed.

**

After what felt like an eternity of laughing, and mucking around in the water, we finally decided to take a break.

"OMO. I'M SO HUNGRY." Minho complained.

"NOONA! Did you make me your special strawberry jam sandwiches?" Taemin asked Amber unnie innocently.

"Keke, Why yes I did Taeminnie!" Amber unnie replied handing out the sandwiches to everyone.

**

Onew's POV.

Honestly, I had fun. Yes, it felt kind of incomplete without Tiffany. But overall, that was the most funnest thing that happened after a very long time. It's been a while since i've had fun like that.  It would've been better if she was here though. Sigh*

Well, just as long as i'm here with these guys, I guess they're all I need for now.


Author's Note: WOOOT* Double Update! Hope you like it :) No silent readers please :3 Aigoo, i'm sick :( Mianhe if it's heaps short. Comments are appreciated! :p