Bonfire Love.

Beautiful My Girl

Jonghyun's POV.

When we all said our goodbye's to eachother, the boys headed off to my house including Taemin. The girls; Hyoyeon and Amber went to ______-ah's place.

The bonfire was only held twice in a year. Spring, and Winter break. Spring break was starting next week, which was why the bonfire was taking place today in Seoul. Only the seniors were allowed to go, and most of the time, it would only be the one's who had a boyfriend or girlfriend. It looked kind of weird, if you went there by yourself or with your friends. It was this romantic thing they wanted to make, which is why you invite girls/boys to go with you. And in this case, i chose ____-ah to go with me. I dont know, there was something about her that i admired. I never felt this way about other girls, and the she looks at me .. I melt every second, she's different.

When we got to my place, it was only 4:30, and the bonfire wasnt until another two hours. It would've been better if we went earlier so that we can watch the sun set .. I asked the guys if they were excited about tonight, seeing it was pretty much our first time going.

"I guess .. Im excited .. I mean, me and Yuri always go out on dates, but somehow, tonight seems like its going to be special .. " Minho said seriously, smiling into the distance.

Onew, Key, and I looked at eachother and bursted into laughter.

"WOW. That was deep .. Since when did you go all corny over Yuri?" Key smirked.

Minho chuckled and hit him with a pillow. We all started laughing, but Taemin looked embarrassed, and he just sat there quietly.

"Yo Taemin-ah! Whats up with you? You seem quiet .. Do you have a date tonight?" I asked curiously.

"o-oh. u-uuuh. Not really hyung. I havent found a girl yet .. " He replied putting his head down in disappointment.

"aw. dont worry Tae. We'll find you a girl tonight." Onew said nudging him, hoping to get his mood back.

"And what about you hyung! I see you've invited _____-ah to go with you." Minho said teasing me.

"What? You got a problem with that? .. She's a nice girl." I said smiling, but not making it obvious. Taemin smiled and then asked. "ah, hyung? .. do you like my noona? "

All of them laid their eyes on me, waiting for me to answer. "a-ahh. secret.. " I smirked.

And they all jumped on me, nearly squashing me to death. "STACK ON!" Minho and Onew said in unison.

Your POV.

So Amber and Hyoyeon unnie headed off to my place, and we were deciding on what to wear. After all, tonight's bonfire was really something special.

We ran up to my room, and they both started jumping on my bed. I was so tempted to join them, but my legs were pretty soar from today. It was 5:00 and we had heaps of time to get ready. Maybe we can just bum around for a bit .. But i want to go early, i want to see the sun set.

"So, ____-ah. Heard you're going with Jonghyun-ah tonight. Am i right?" Hyoyeon unnie asked interested.

"Uhm, yeah. He asked me earlier today when you guys left us alone at the studio." I said peeking my head out of the door of my wardrobe.

"Oooh. and what else did you guys do when you were alone?" She teased and winked at me.

"HAHA. very funny unnie. We didnt do anything. We just .. you know .. talked." I smiled to myself.

"Well, uh. The question is .. do you like him?" Amber unnie asked walking to her pile of clothes.

" .. like him? .. eh. i dont know .. Guys are not really my thing at the moment. After seeing alot of girls getting hurt, im too scared of experiencing that. Which is why .. I dont have a boyfriend." I said pulling out my denim ripped short-shorts.

"So, anyway .. What are you guys wearing?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Eh, nothing formal. Probably just going to wear jeans and a hoody." Amber said bluntly.

Hyoyeon unnie and I shook our heads. I smacked my forehead in disappointment.

"w-what? Is there something wrong?" Amber unnie questioned.

"Firstly unnie. We are going to a bonfire .. AT THE BEACH. You do not wear jeans and a hoody to the beach, especially to a bonfire." I said confidently digging through her clothes.

"And secondly, you're going with Key! I dont think you want to dress more manlier that him. He dresses like a diva. Seriously." Hyoyeon unnie continued.

Hyoyeon unnie also helped me search for clothes for Amber unnie, while she just sat down on my bed confused. Oh unnie. She's so cute.

**

After half an hour of searching and laughing. We all decided what to wear. I wore my denim ripped short-shorts, together with my red and white flannel which i tied up. You can see my stomach, but i didnt mind. Im pretty sure every other girl was going wear something more extreme. I paired my outfit with my white low-cut chucks, and I pushed all my hair to one side.

Hyoyeon unnie wore something familiar to mine, but paired with her denim ripped short-shorts, she wore a white tank top and a grey vest ontop. She let down her hair, and curled it. On the other hand, since Amber unnie didnt feel comfortable in showing her figure as much, she wore black leggings together with a loose grey singlet so that her black crop top could be seen. Wearing flat caps were her thing, so to match her outfit, she wore her black LA flat cap.

Once we were all satisfied in what we wore, we went downstairs and to my surprise the boys were sitting on the lounge waiting for us. It was funny actually, all their faces were drawn to our attention with their mouths opened. Did we look that good? Or did we look that bad?

Me and the unnie's started giggling and clicked in front of their faces to snap of out it. They eventually did, and i had to say, they all looked pretty hot.

"a-ahh. You guys look amazing .. " Key said stuttering. Finally breaking the silence.

"Aw, thanks. Not too bad yourselves guys." Hyoyeon said, with us agreeing.

"Well, shall we?" Jonghyun oppa suggested.

The guys waited at the door, and all gestured their hands for us to walk out. "Ladies first .." Key chuckled.

We rode in Minho's car since it was an 8 seater. Onew sat at the front with Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin in the middle row, while me, Hyoyeon and Amber unnie were at the back.

The drive to the beach wasnt that long, it took around 10-15 minutes. When we all hopped out of the car, it looked beautiful .. We all glanced around and we couldnt believe our eyes. It was the most prettiest thing i've seen.

Jonghyun oppa took my hand and we separated from the others. We found a good place to sit, and there wasnt much people there. We sat down, and as corny as it sounds, we watched the sun set together ..

"Its beautiful right .. " I said staring up.

"You're beautiful _____-ah." He said turning to me.

I felt my cheeks blush, and he turned my chin to face him. We were staring into eachother's eyes, and gosh, was he beautiful. For some reason, i was speechless. I couldnt even talk, but before i knew it, are lips brushed together, and it turned into a deep kiss. We started vigorously making out, and his hands were wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and i just couldnt pull away from him.

But eventually, we did break the kiss. My hands slowly dropped onto his chest, and we turned away in embarrassment. We started laughing, and he put his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head against his shoulder, and the sun was already set.

"_____-ah .. I .. uhm .. have to confess something." He stuttered.

"sure .. what is it?" I asked quietly.

Jonghyun's POV.

I started getting nervous. I wasn't used to telling girls how i felt, they usually confessed to me first. So i took a deep breath and i turned to her.

"______-ah. I know we've only met a few days ago .. But it feels like, i've known you forever." I scoffed. "Im so corny right? sorry .. "

She giggled, and i continued. "Well, uhm .. I just want to let you know, that .. I like you .. " My cheeks went red, but you couldnt see in the dark so it was alright. My heart started beating faster than ever, while i bursted "THERE. i said it." *sigh.

She looked and me and chuckled. "Let me guess ..  You're not use to expressing your feelings to a girl right? All the girls you've dated confessed to you first .. "

I took all my courage up. "uhh .. well yeah. and, just one thing .. _____-ah. do you feel the same way?" I dug my fingers into my hair. DAMN IT. why did i say that? FREAK. now she's going to think im desperate. I took a deep breath, and just waited for what she had to say.

" .. Oppa .. At first, i was confused about love .. about boys .. about everything. I guess, you're the first guy that actually made me smile at random times, i blush whenever you're around, you send chills down my spine, and yet, i let you kiss me. what does that mean to you?"

I smiled at the fact she felt really comfortable around me. She wasnt even afraid to tell me all that. I tried to look cool with it, but on the inside, i was jumping up and down in joy. Words couldnt explain how happy i was.

"So .. uh. I guess that make's us M.U or some crap right?" I said smirking.

"Yeah .. something like that." She giggled.

I gave her a hug, and her scent filled up my nose. We stayed in that position for a while, until Onew came running towards us with Tiffany noona on his back.

"HEY GUYS! we're playing games now. meet up at the bonfire." Onew said cheerfully while Tiffany was giggling on his back. I always found them a cute couple.

_____-ah stood up, and held her hand out.

"Come on oppa!" She squealed. AIGOOO! she's so cute!

I didnt take her hand. Instead, i bent down, motioning her to get on my back.

"PIGGY BACK?!" She said in excitement. "YAH! of course. what else? Get on already!" I said laughing.

She jumped on my back, wow. She's really light.

"YAH! You're so heavy ____-ah!" I said jokingly.

She hit my shoulder, and i started running towards the others. She was laughing so much, i nearly tripped. Her laugh made me smile, she made me happy.

Your POV.

When i got down from his back, i started giggling. We sat down in a circle together with the other guys. I didnt realize, that all their eyes were on Jonghyun and I.

"what?" I asked awkwardly.

"Are you guys .. like .. something?" Taemin asked curiously.

Me and Jonghyun oppa looked at eachother and shrugged our shoulders. We turned back, and in unison we said. "SECRET!"

They all looked disappointed. "You love-birds. We're going to find out sooner or later." Yuri unnie said, sitting on Minho's lap.

"SO! .. how bout truth or dare?" Hyoyeon unnie suggested. "Just like old times .. " She added. Even though we didnt know each other that long, it felt like we knew each other for ages.

**

After an hour of playing truth or dare; all the kissing, laughing, stripping and who knows what else, we decided to stop and just dance.

Luckily, other students brought big speakers for the music, and it just felt like one massive party. There was a few alcohol, but none of us touched/drank any seeing we were being good people. *cough.

Everyone was dancing, and people started going too far. Me and Jonghyun were dancing close together, only slightly grinding against eachother. We all had fun.

But it was going to be a long night.

 

Author's Note; I was expecting this chapter to be alot better, but for some reason, i went completely blank on what to write. Sorry! :3 Thanks for the comments guys! Please comment again on what you think :)

Replies;

Choi_Minju-Nikka [block]  on 4-22-2011 07:35:41 says:
this chapter wasn't gay, it was nice.
the power of 8 seems to be pretty gay name though lol j/k
you're 14? ^^ keep up this work!

haha, thankyou :) and yes, it is pretty gay. I had to think of the gayest name out :L So, i guess it worked. yes, im 14 :) and yeah, sure will! :)

shanaenae123 [block]  on 4-21-2011 23:58:46 says:
omo! your only 14? your pretty good for your age :D any way update soon! ^.^

yeahp :) im pretty young right? haha. thanks heaps! and ill update everyday, so not to worry :)