Regrets and Mistakes.

Beautiful My Girl

Tiffany's POV.

It was like the 50th time I had to wake up in the middle of the night just to throw up. I never knew carrying a child would be so much of a hassle.

It right? to know that the person you love is depressing over you, when i'm the one that should be depressing over this situation. It knowing that everything I try to think of only reminds me of him. It knowing that i'm actually pregnant  with another guy who I barely know. Yes it was a mistake. I was drunk that night when a group of guys started flirting around with me. I never knew it would result like this.

The father of this baby is some guy named Chansung. That guy ruined my whole life. My career. Pretty much EVERYTHING. I have no life anymore. There's no one to lean on anymore. I can't believe I let myself go like that. If I just listened to Onew that night, I wouldn't be in this condition right now.

[Flashback]

"Yoboseyo?" I tried blocking my other ear so I could hear him from the other side of the phone.

"Tiffany? Where are you? I can barely hear you!" Onew said over the phone.

"Bwoh? Mianhe, wait. I can't hear in here. Hold up."

The loud music was disturbing our conversation, so I made my way through the exit where it was more quiet.

"H-hello? You still there oppa?"

"YAH! It's already 3am, and you're not home! Where in the world are you at this time?" He exclaimed over the phone, with his voice of concern.

"U-uhm, sorry. I'm here at the MX night club."

"And what exactly are you doing there at this hour?"

"I, uhh .. It's uhm .. My friends party. Y-you dont know her .." I lied.

"Tiffany-ah. Come on. I'm gonna come pick you up. Be ready in 5." He insisted.

"ANIYO! W-wait. Oppa! Can't I have some fun once in while? Pleeease let me stay. She's a close friend of mine, and I haven't seen her in ages. She'd be disappointed if I leave just like that."

"Bwoh? Tiffany-ah! It's already 3am if you didn't hear me earlier. 3AM! Your parents are probably worrying about you!" He emphasized, being serious.

"Oppa! Don't worry. I could take care of myself. Aish, you're beginning to sound like my appa. Seriously, I'm fine."
I yelled. Hanging up the phone call.


[End of Flashback]

Tears starting pouring out of my eyes. My heart feels like it had been stabbed. My head feels like it's going to fall off any minute, and my stomach is aching so bad.

I cannot believe the last time I talked to my boyfriend, was probably a week ago. Yes I saw him at Minho's party a few days ago, but I didn't go anywhere near him. I want him to forget about me. It's all my damn fault. I ruined my life, and I have destroyed the relatioship that was once the most important thing in my life.

I should have listened to him that night. I should've never rejected his offer to pick me up. I should have never been to the club where this all started. Chansung .. If it wasn't for his greedy needs, I wouldn't be pregnant right now. If I wasn't so selfish, I wouldn't be where I am right now. If I had thought for just one second before I ended that phone call, I wouldn't be feeling the guilt I am feeling right now.

I couldn't stop the tears. It felt as if I was drowning .. calling for help, but no one is there to come save me. I felt so guilty. So regretful. So angry.

**

I woke up again, aigoo. Stupid morning sickness. After a quick shower, before I knew it. I was now sitting in the cab, infront of Onew oppa's house. A tear rolled down my face.

A little smile formed as I wiped my tear. I stared out the window, and glanced to the distance of his bedroom window sill.

'Bye oppa .. I'll miss you ..I know I wasn't good enough for you. You deserve someone better. Someone worth your time. I love you.' I said in my mind. Holding in my tears.

"Neh, to the airport please." I instructed the driver.

**

Your POV.

While eating my lunch, I recieved a text.

From: Tiffany. Anneyeong ___-ah. I just want to thank you for everything. Thankyou for understanding everything i've been through, and thankyou for being the only person who I could talk to, and trust. I'm actually on my way to the airport. I'm leaving Korea for now. I'm going to finish my studies at the States, and I guess, i'll try raise the baby on my own together with my sister. I want to start fresh. I'll call you time to time! Keke. In the mean time, take care of my Onew oppa neh? When you find a way to explain to him everything that happened, promise me you'll never leave his side. Not just you, but the others aswell. I'll miss you all! Especially oppa. Thanks again ___-ah. Saranghe! xoxo, -Tiffany unnie.

I didn't know how to react. Happy, because she found a way to fix her problems .. Or sad, because she was actually leaving us .. And I think for good. Aigoo, she's not coming back. I sighed, and I called up the others to meet here at my place. I had to tell them everything. And most importantly, we had to find a way to tell all of this to Onew oppa. Of course I called everyone up but him.

**

It wasn't long, till everyone arrived at my place. Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin. Hyoyeon, Amber, and Yuri unnie. As we all sat down in my lounge, I could tell they were all confused about being here. I took a deep breath. All their eyes were set on me with curiousity.

"Alright .. So uhm. I received a text earlier today. From .. Tiffany unnie. And, she's l-leaving Korea. She's moving to the States." I said bluntly, putting my head down.

They all went completely silent. Not a word. I glanced back up, and they were all shocked.

Yuri unnie cleared , and finally broke the silence.

"W-wait. Let me get this straight. So .. Tiffany unnie is .. g-gone?" Her eyes gathered tears, and she covered with confusion and disbelief.

I nodded slightly, to answer her question. They were all dumbfounded.

"So, what are we going to do with Onew hyung?" Taemin questioned curiously.

"DUH! We have to tell him!" Key oppa replied.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WE CAN'T JUST TELL HIM JUST LIKE THAT. Do you know how much hurt he is going to suffer? It's not that easy!" Minho oppa defended.

"Yeah guys. That's right. We have to think of a way to tell him. He has already suffered enough. Don't you think we should give him a break first?" Jonghyun oppa continued.

We all agreed, and went to thinking mode. We were all trying to come up with ways to tell Onew oppa about the situation.

"I've got an idea." Amber unnie said.

We all pointed our attention to her.

"How bout we just have a good bonding time at the beach. Make him forget about the stress he is going through. And when he finally realizes that Tiffany unnie was just not the right one for him, he'll probably forget about her in no time. Maybe we wouldn't even have to tell him about her pregnancy." She said confidently.

After thinking about it, it was actually a good idea. But then I thought to myself, wouldn't that be kind of slack to Onew? I mean, yes, 'the truth hurts' but that's the only way to solve things.

"Wait. I don't think we should lie to him about Tiffany unnie being pregnant. Yes, I agree we should just go to the beach and all, but don't you guys think it would be better to tell Onew oppa the truth?" I said.

"Neh." Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie nodded in agreement.

"But, how exactly are you going to explain this to him .. huh?" Key questioned.

"I guess .. There will be time to think about it first. We won't tell him just yet, but we are definately going to find a way to tell him. For now, we'll try to take his mind off things. In this case, going to the beach .. Aight, we all good on that?" Jonghyun oppa backed up.
 

Author's Note: Keke, told you guys it would get more and more interesting :p But aaw, poor Onew right? We'll see if he actually tries to forget about her .. Comments are appreciated! No silent readers please :3