Blank Minded.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV

I finally found my way to the entrance of the dance studio. Aish, I never knew it was that hard just to get into this building without a car. I guess having a car would be much easier.

I heard 'Mirror Mirror' playing as I walked into the studio. They were all here already .. except Onew oppa. That was pretty gay .. But then it would make things less complicated. I had to tell them about Tiffany unnie anyway.

"___-ah! You made it." Key said walking towards the speaker to turn the volume down.

"Hah, annyeong." I said bluntly, looking down.

"YAH! Dongsaeng, are you alright?" Minho oppa questioned me.

Jonghyun jogged up to me, and hugged me. He planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked me with concern. Palming a forehead to see if I had a fever.

I took his hand away and I giggled. "Heh, I'm alright!" I said nervously.

"Psh. ___-ah. You don't look alright. I know that look of yours. Something's up with you .." Amber unnie said resting her hands around her waist.

They all looked at me with concern in their eyes.

I sighed and looked down. "G-guys .. I need to tell you something."

***

"N-NOONA, IS W-WHAT?!" Taemin yelled.

"HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET .." Key continued.

"PREGNANT?!" Amber unnie finished off.

I shook my head in shame. Aish, I shouldn't have told them that straight away. No words could describe how each of them had reacted to what I had just said. They were all astonished, and they all had their mouths wide open.

Jonghyun took my hand. And he looked at me. He knew what I felt. I was kind of in the middle of this. I didn't feel comfortable. Knowing that Onew oppa and Tiffany unnie are worrying about their relationship, was really hard for me to handle, seeing they were both counting on me to fix things up.

"Guys! Can y'all just chill? We have to think of a way to tell Onew hyung." Jonghyun oppa said, supporting me.

Just then, something behind Jonghyun oppa and I drew their attention. In my mind, I was praying and hoping it wouldn't be ..

"Onew Hyung?!" They all said in unison.

I turned around, and Onew oppa stood their standing, looking so out of life. We were all frozen.

He scratched his head and looked at all of us in confusion. Now, I was seriously praying that he didn't hear what we were talking about.

"A-ahh, hyung! So glad you could come!" Minho said stuttering.

**

Phew, it's good he didn't question us about what we were talking about earlier today. The day progressed, and we managed to get a few choreography done.

"Aight guys, from the top. Five, six, seven, eight. One and two and three and four. Five, six, seven, eight." Hyoyeon unnie lead us.

"Ouch!" A voice ached behind me.

And of course. It was Onew who had stacked it. Jonghyun oppa and Taemin helped him up, while the others started giggling to each other.

"Guys!" I whispered. Giving them all a glare. "He is having a tough time here. Cut him some slack." I said seriously.

"Aigoo. Alright, let's just take a break." Hyoyeon unnie suggested.

**

Onew's POV.

I felt really guilty letting the crew down. I wasn't even co-operating. Sigh* Why does life have to be so tough on me .. I thought to myself.

While the others went outside to take a break, I chose to wait here. I laid down on the ground, and stared at the ceiling. A tear dropped from my eye, and my heart dropped. Tiffany never left my mind the minute I stopped talking to her. It feels as if, a needle had been stabbed into my heart, and the pain won't go away.

I can't believe she wouldn't even call me. She always calls me. Don't get me wrong, I call her up too. But at this state, I don't think there's any point in doing so. I rested my hands on top of my head, and I sang 'One For Me' (by SHINee) to myself quietly.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I would always sing that song for her everytime she was feeling down. It was pretty much our theme song together. My heart was aching.

It wasn't long till ___-ah came rushing through the room. I quickly sat up, and wiped the tears that were rolling down my face.

"O-oppa. Are you alright?" She questioned, making her way towards me.

"Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine." I sniffed. Turning my head away from her.

She sat down next to me and patted my back.

"Oppa .. I know it's really hard for you to think straight because of Tiffany unnie." She said.

"But, I need you to be strong for me. In the end, you'll probably regret what you're doing now .. Do you think she's really worth crying over, when you don't exactly know why she's been doing these things to you?" She continued.

I looked up. She was right. I mean, for all I know, Tiffany is probably hiding something from me .. Come to think of it.

"Wait .. Have you talked to her yet?" I asked ___-ah curiously.

She took a while to reply. "U-uhm .. N-not yet actually. I will soon. Don't worry."

"Ah .. Chincha? Well, if that's the case." I sighed. "I'll just, try to focus on other things first. I'm sure things will work out soon right?"

Your POV.

My heart sank. My mind was confused, and I felt guilty as ever lying to Onew oppa.

"Yeahp, that's right. Everything will turn out fine." I said to him, hoping to get his mood up.

"Komawo for everything __-ah. I mean it. Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without your help." He smiled.

The others came bardging in through the door laughing, until they saw me and Onew oppa. They stopped laughing and went completely silent. Onew oppa helped me up from the ground and chuckled.

"Come on guys! Back to work. Let's practice." Onew oppa suggested, forming a smile on his face.

They all looked at each other awkwardly, then turned to me, giving me a 'what-the-hell-just-happened' look. I giggled, and nudged my shoulders. Jonghyun and Minho oppa looked really confused, while Taemin and Key raised their eye brows.

"YAH! Hurry up! Formations please." Amber unnie demanded, clapping her hands to get our attention.

When the others got into their position, Jonghyun oppa walked up to me and cocked his head to the side and smiled.

I chuckled. "What?" I said, pouting.

"Keke. Nothing .. You look beautiful, even though you look tired and there is sweat running down your face." He giggled.

I blushed, and I playfully smacked his cheek softly.

He puffed his cheeks out, and smirked.

Without knowing, the others were staring at us with their arms crossed looking serious.

"AHEM. But, if you don't mind. When you two are done playing lovey-dovey, we'd like to continue." Key said, giving us attitude.

I stuck my tongue out at him, and we eventually started dancing.

Aigoo, my legs hurt.



Author's Note: Yayerrrz, here's the update! Mianhe if it's short :( I have to study for my geography exam tomorrow. Keke ~ Hope you like it though! Comments are appreciated! :3 No silent readers pleease :p