Fingers Crossed.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

So here I was, standing infront of my mirror, deciding if I was satisfied with what I was wearing. Denim black skinny jeans, a silky cheetah print loose singlet (tucked in), leather jacket ontop, and my black lace-up heels. I wore a fair bit of make-up just to look a bit more formal.

Since I didn't buy clothes today, I just literally chose anything. My nike heels didn't match what I was wearing, which was disappointing, but i'm sure there's plenty more times to wear them.

After what felt like hours of standing infront of my mirror, the door bell finally rang. I quickly grabbed my purse, and went downstairs. My dad wasn't home yet, and my mum was already asleep.

I answered the door, and Jonghyun oppa stood there smiling at me.

"OPPA!" I giggled.

Jonghyun's POV.

As she opened the door .. literally, I was speechless. She looked beautiful as always, but daang she looked hot. But amazing at the same time.

"YAH! OPPA?! are you there?" She said waving her hands infront of my face.

I blinked a few times, until eventually words came out.

"Oh .. a-ahh. Y-yeah. ____-ah. You look .. amazing." I stuttered, slowly blushing a little.

She pulled me into a hug, and chuckled.

"Hehe, thanks oppa. You look handsome too!" She smiled, looking up to me with those beautiful brown eyes.

I squeezed her cheeks, and she hit me playfully.

"Yah! That hurts!"

**

Your POV.

We got into his car, and damn his ride was nice .. The seats were leather, and it felt so comfortable. He played some music, and he hummed to the song.

To my surprise, he actually started singing ..

The song wasn't familar to me, but the way he sang it .. . It was a slow song .. and it was quite nice. He turned to me and smiled. I giggled and looked away.

"Mhm .. oppa, you never told me you could sing."

"Hah. Psh, well now you know." He smirked. "And you? Can you sing?" He asked me cocking his head to one side.

I laughed. "Hmm .. maybe!"

"Ngaw! Tell meeeeeee! ____-ah, I'm going to have to hear that beautiful singing voice of yours one day." He smiled.

"Hmm .. Maybe .. " I said, looking out the window.

He held his pinky out, gesturing me to cross mine with his.

"Hah. What?" I smirked.

"Pinky promise me, that you will sing for me one day."

I giggled. I linked my pinky with his, and he chuckled. "Aigoo. You're so cute oppa."

**

A few minutes later, after talking and laughing about random things, we finally arrived at a really big mansion. Jonghyun oppa parked the car, and got out. I was too fascinated of how big the house was, so Jonghyun oppa had to assist me, by opening the door for me.

I laughed. He motioned his hand for me to step out. He held my hand, and I blushed. We walked through the entrance, and you could already hear the loud music pumping out of the house. There were so many people here. Girls making out with guys, with cruisers and vodka in their hands, and boys playing dirty by stripping off their shirts and trying to dance. Ugh, disgusting.

To my surprise, Jonghyun realized I was disgusted, so he covered my eyes until we entered what seemed to be Minho's place.

Once he let go, he chuckled and made his way through the people, still holding my hand. All these people kept staring at me, as we walked past them. Mostly girls. Really, PRETTY girls. I just gave them a look, and kept walking. When Jonghyun oppa found Minho and the rest, Hyoyeon unnie immediately ran to me, giving me a hug.

She kept her arms around me, while Jonghyun oppa went to do that handshake thing with the other guys.

"Woot! You guys made it!" Minho said smiling with his arms around Yuri unnie's waist. She was blushing, and she also greeted me. I cheeked her, and also did the same with Tiffany unnie.

"Uhm, ____-ah. You can put your purse over there if you want, together with all of our stuff." Hyoyeon unnie insisted.

"Yeah, and why dont you and your boyfriend Jonghyun go get something to eat, yeh?" Tiffany unnie suggested, while taking a sip of her cruiser.

I chuckled. "Oh .. uhm, he's not my boyfriend ..-- "

Jonghyun oppa grabbed my hand. "YET." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, and we made our way to the tables where so much food was served.

**

Jonghyun's POV.

Me and ___-ah chose to sit on a table at the backyard. It was more quiet, and it was kind of better. Not much people were around, so it sort of felt like a date ..

"Mhm, So oppa. How'd you go in your exams?" ____-ah asked me, while she took a bite of her spring roll.

"Oh .. Please dont mention exams. You dont know how much I suffered giving up my precious time just to study for those stupid exams." I mumbled.

"Haha! Hey, it wasn't that bad. It was just the maths one that pissed me off." She smirked.

I was done eating my food, and I couldn't help but stare at _____-ah.

She looked up, and found me staring at her. I didn't care if she caught me looking at her, I mean .. I was allowed to right?

"Yah! Why are you staring at me?!" She blushed and turned away.

Aigoo, she's so cute!

I turned the tip of her chin so she could face me again. She giggled and our eyes finally met. I was actually speechless again. The way she looked at me, with those beautiful brown eyes, made every bone in my body shiver, and her smile literally made me melt in just one second. I sound like a total corn dog right? In other words,
you could say that i'm being the corniest person on earth. I really don't care. But ___-ah .. was seriously different.

"Psst! You still there oppa?" She chuckled, clicking her fingers infront of my face.

I snapped out of it, and from the distance, I spotted ____-ah's best friend coming towards us, accompanied with Key.

"Oh. Isn't that uhm .. Amber? .. With Key?" I questioned her, as she turned around.

"OMO! It is too! Aw, she's here with Key. Well .. That's a first." She replied, getting out of her chair to walk towards them.

Your POV.

I walked over to Amber unnie and gave her a hug, while Key headed off to greet Jonghyun oppa.

"Aw, unnie! You made it. Haha, and i'm guessing Key took you here?" I , nudging her shoulder.

"Haha! Of course I made it. And, yes. He took me here .. " She replied rubbing the back of her neck and slowly smiling.

A big smile formed on my face, with anticipation in my eyes to hear the whole story.

"YAH! So tell me what happened unnie! Give me the details." I winked at her, giggling a little.

"Tell you? Psh _____-ah. Like what you always say .. SECRET!" She teased, pushing me playfully.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Unnie! P-pleeeeease!" I asked her still pouting, tugging on her varsity jacket.

"Hmm .. How bout .. NO!" she chuckled and linked her arm with mine. "Anyway .. I'm hungry. Where's the food?"

**

After Amber unnie picked out her food, we decided to head back to the backyard, and sit where I have left Jonghyun oppa and Key.

"Annyeong Jonghyun oppa." Amber unnie bowed infront of Jonghyun oppa, while placing her plate onto the table. It was a round table, so I sat down next to Jonghyun oppa, while Amber unnie took the seat next to me. Key oppa was beside her aswell, and he continued his conversation with Jonghyun.

"So .. Where's Taeminnie by the way? I asked Amber unnie.

"Oh .. He could'nt make it. Since he got the job at some cafe, his parents wanted to reward him by having dinner at a restaurant tonight. So, yeah .. " She replied, taking a sip of her can of lemonade.

"Ngaw. How cute, they actually reward him. Speaking of jobs, I seriously need one." I said, taking a sip of my can of pepsi.

It seemed like Jonghyun oppa over-heard what we were talking about, as he interrupted. "_____-ah. You need a job? Me too! Since it's spring break, want to go find one together?"

"Oooh, sounds good. What about this weekend?" I smiled.

"Aight, sweet."

**

Jonghyun's POV.

The music was gradually getting louder, which meant everyone should start dancing. I already saw Minho and Yuri grinding on each other, and Hyoyeon noona owning another chick on the dance floor. She was always up for dance-offs.

I was looking around for ____-ah, and I finally spotted her leaning on the wall with guys surrounding her. Most likely flirting. I walked up to her, and of course. I had to take her away from them.

"Uhm .. Mianhe, but she's mine." I teased, taking her hand, and leading her to the balcony where it was more quiet.

She giggled and plafully punched me. "Haha, what was the for?! They were just being nice."

"Psh .. Being nice? ____-ah, they weren't being nice. They were trying to hit on you. I know those guys, they only want girls." I muttered, being serious.

She glanced up at me, and laughed.

"Ngaw .. Oppa's looking out for me. How nice of you." She giggled, blushing a little.

"Yah! Of course. I have to look out for you! And i'll always be there for you. You're my special .. someone." I winked.

She blushed even more this time. Aigoo, cute.

"Bwoh? Special someone aye? Looking out for me? And, you'll always be there for me? Psh .. promise oppa?" She giggled, pulling her pinky up for me to link it with hers.

"I promise ____-ah." I smiled, linking my pinky with hers.

She hugged me tight, and I kissed her forehead. I wanted to stay in her arms as long as possible. Because with her, I felt complete. I didn't care if weren't official .. Just knowing that she's a part of me, and knowing she will be mine, was already good enough.

 

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm trying my best to update every night as much as possible :) Thanks for the comments! Comment on what you think :) no silent readers :3 <33 HAPPY READING! :)