I like it this way.

Beautiful My Girl

DING DONG!

Your POV.

I shot up into the air, and ran downstairs. "AAHHHH!!!" Taemin and Amber unnie pounced on me before I could even say hi. "Woah, guys! Chill!" I laughed.

"Ooh, sorry noona! We're so excited! Haha, sooo. Where can we put our stuff?" Taemin squealed.

"Uhm, you can leave them in the guest room upstairs." "Oh, okay." Amber unnie replied.

I guided them upstairs, and they placed their things into the spare wardrobe that was in the guest room. Amber unnie looked around in amusement. "Wow, it sure is big in here! You're so lucky _____-ah! You have like 5 bedrooms in your house!-" "AND, they all have their own suites!" Taemin added.

"Eh, not really. I mean, being the only child . Having 5 bedrooms is such a waste seeing the three last bedrooms are not owned by anyone." *sigh.

There was an awkward silence for a while, till i added. "So uhm .. who wants to order pizza?!" Taemin and Amber unnie had big smiles on their faces. "WOOHOOO!"

Amber's POV.

It took a while for the pizza to arrive, and we were getting hungry. We sat in ____-ah's lounge, and watched a few tv shows. It was heaps boring, and we had nothing to watch.

"Ooooh! I just remembered. I brought dvd's with me!" Taemin squealed.

He ran upstairs and left me and ______-ah downstairs.

"So, uhm. the dance competition, we're auditioning right? I mean, come on. It's a good chance for us to actually become popular!" I said with a grin on my face.

"Oh, yeah of course! Haha, become popular? I highly doubt that." She scoffed.

"Hey! Don't say that. You never know. Right now, nobody knows us. When we win that dance competition, we'll be walking around school like a boss!"

____-ah looked at me, and bursted into laughter. "Pffft, like a boss? Aw, I love your imagination unnie. but we'll keep it this way."

Your POV.

I sighed. It didn't matter actually. I mean, I guess being the unknown people of the school is an advantage. You wouldn't get into fights, gossiping, ing, guys and who knows what. But then again, being popular would be pretty cool. People wouldn't want to mess with you, and they would frequently ask you to go out. But eh, I like it this way.

Taemin came rushing downstairs with a few dvd's in his hand. He sat in between me and Amber unnie and had spread out the dvd's on the table infront of us.

"Hmm, horror, action, comedy or romance. Choose your pick."

I looked down at the movies and I didn't really recognise any of them. "Ooh, ooh. how about action?" Amber unnie replied with a happy mood.

"Mhm, action? really? That's really not my thing. How about horror?" I suggested.

"U-uhhhm. horror?! Noo! I dont w-want to get night-mares nooona's!" Taemin said in his girly innocent tone.

Me and Amber unnie looked at eachother, and then bursted into laughter.

"H-hey! Whats so funny noona!"

"Oh, little Taemin. You are just so cute! Haha. What's the point of bringing horror movies if you're not interested in watching them? Gosh. Taemin, stop acting like a little kid, and just enjoy!"

"Yeah, Taemin! Listen to _____-ah. Everything she said is right!"

Taemin's POV.

I sighed. "Fine. We'll watch horror."

Amber and ____ noona jumped in excitement. _____ noona picked up a horror movie and went over to the dvd player to play it.

"N-noona, do you have any sheets I can borrow? I'm sure you dont want me screaming the whole time." I said innocently.

"Aaw, poor Taemin. Ye, they're in the cupboard over there near the laundry."

I hurried over to where she was pointing at, and took out a pink soft blanket.

"YAH, hurry up Taemin! The movie is about to start."

"Aish, im coming noona's!"

Your POV.

To be honest, this movie wasn't even scaring me. Not even getting me on my last nerve. I felt bored. And hungry. A few minutes past and the door bell finally rang. I sprung up and ran to the door carrying my wallet.

"Annyeong haseyo. Here's your pizza. That'd be 15,000 won."

He handed me the pizza and I gave him the money in return. "Kamsamnida, annyeong."

"Guys! pizza's here!"

***

We spent the night like that. Watching movies, pigging out on food, laughing, dancing for fun and all kinds of stuff. I felt happy. 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if it was short again. Im kinda tired. That was the best i could do. Comments are appreciated! :3