Spring Break.

Beautiful My Girl

Jonghyun's POV

I was awaken by the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I yawned as I got out of bed, and stood by my window sill. It was a cool day actually .. The sun was up, the tree's were perfectly still, and the soft breeze was so calming. Oh, the feeling you get on the first day of spring break.

I took my time in the shower. It was so refreshing. The thoughts of ______-ah were stuck in my mind. I miss her .. As I got out of the shower, I recieved a text from Minho.

To: Jonghyun. Yo hyung! Party at my place tonight. Parent's are out for the day, call up ____-ah if you want. She can bring her friends aswell.

From: Jonghyun. Aiight, I'll be there.

I started smiling to myself knowing that i'd be seeing ____-ah tonight. It's probably been a week we last saw eachother. The last few weeks was packed with stupid exams. After getting changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a singlet, I called up ____-ah.

"Yoboseyo."

"YAH! Good morning beautiful! How was your sleep?" I chuckled over the phone.

"OMO! OPPA! Wow, its been a long time since I've heard that voice of yours! keke. But my sleep was good! .. until you recked it!" She chuckled over the phone.

"BWOH?! Sorry .. Did I disturb your beauty sleep?" I giggled, but feeling guilty.

"Ah .. ANIYO! It's alright. It's good you woke me up anyway .. So why'd you call?"

"Mhm, well .. there's a party tonight over at Minho's place. You and your friends can come along. And I reassure you, Minho's parties are the best!"

"Chincha? Ahh .. Okay, I'll be there!"

"hehe. Alrighty then! Want me to pick you up?"

"Uhm .. Yeah sure! If that's alright with you .. "

"Aigoo .. You're so cute ____-ah! Of course it's alright with me. My pleasure."

"YAH! Im not cute."

"Aish! Well, I'm going to go the gym now. I have to work on my .. *cough* six pack." I scoffed.

"Six pack? Oooh, is oppa trying to impress me now aye? Keke, well have fun! Bye oppa --"

"WAIT!" I cut her off.

"YAH! What now?!" She said in a frustrated tone.

" .. hehe .. Where's my 'I Love You'? .. " I blushed over the phone, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Oh, Jonghyun oppa. We're not official yet .. I guess you'll have to wait until I say those three words." She emphasized those words, and giggled over the phone then hung up.

I didn't feel rejected or anything, but I felt happy. Was she playing hard to get? Or is she that conservative .. Mhm, either way .. I like it. She's so cute.

Your POV.

After I hung up, I smiled and giggled to myself. Aw, Jjong oppa just made my day. I squealed, while rolling over my bed, only to catch my mother standing in the door way.

"OMO! OMMA?! IS THAT YOU?!" I hopped out of my bed, and ran to her. I literally tackled her with my hug because I missed her so much!

"YAH! _____-AH! Get off my dear. Omma's back hurts." She giggled, slowly pushing me away from her.

"Ah .. Sorry! It's just that .. " I gave her another hug, less tighter this time. "I missed you so much!"

I let go, and she smiled at me. "Aw .. It's okay now ____-ah. Omma's home! And since i'm home .. I'm going to cook you, your favourite breakfast!"

"REALLY?! WOOHOO! .. Thanks omma!"

She headed downstairs, and I took a quick shower. My mum always treated me like a child. I didn't mind. I mean .. I love childish things. Yes, I was a 'mummy's girl'. I wasn't really a 'daddy's girl'. My dad is really strict. It's always about work, work, work. Which is why, I don't have a boyfriend. My dad was strict about school and everything .. but when it came to boys .. dead straight, he would kill me. Not literally .. But, he is really protective of me. Just like other parents .. "Study first .. before boys." 

After fixing my bed, and drying my hair. I ran downstairs, and I immediately smelt the goodness of home made PANCAKES! Yes, pancakes are my favourite! Especially my mum's home made one's.

**

It was 3:30pm, and I was out with my mum. We strolled around the mall, until I remembered that Minho's party was on tonight. My mum was too busy checking out this kitchen appliance thing, and I had nothing to do.

"Omma .. " I said innocently, brushing my hair to the side.

"Mhm .. ? " She replied, still concentrating on the weird kitchen appliance.

"Uhh .. Well, there's a party at Minho's place tonight .. And .. " I paused.

"And? .. " She turned around.

"Well .. I have nothing to wear. And it's probably a really big party, and I don't want to turn up looking so abnormal .. You know what I mean?" I said cocking my head to one side, hoping to hear a 'yes' from her.

"Hmm .. Yeah, yeah. Sure, go for it. You're using your own credit card though." She muttered.

**

It was already 4pm. I still didn't find anything suitable for me to wear. I also remembered that I was allowed to bring my friends. I pulled out my phone, and texted Amber unnie.

To: Amber. UNNIE! There's a party tonight at Minho's place. You're invited! keke .. Pass the message along to Taemin yah?

From: Amber.Woot! Party? I'll be there. I'll call up Taemin later. He has a job interview right now.

To Amber: Haha, sweet. See you later unnie! AND, wear something cool aight? Apparently, 'Minho's Parties' are the best. lol.

From: Amber. Pppft. Wear something cool? AHEM. I always wear something cool. Don't worry about me. Aight, catch you later.

I giggled reading that last part. I mean, she always dresses cool, but then sometime's I dont even realize that's her, seeing she covers up her figure alot. Oh, unnie.

I glanced up, and saw the most hottest heels ever! I ran to the shop, and studied the many colours and styles of all the heels displayed in the shop. I was so fascinated seeing so much pretty shoes around me, but it was those shoes that caught my attention.

They weren't the most good looking shoes, but they were so my style! Nike HIGH HEELS!

"Annyeong Haseyo, Can I please get a size 7 of these please?" I asked the sale's lady.

"Ah .. Neh. Hold on a second." She replied.

"Kamsamnida." I bowed.

I sat down, and waited till she came out again.

"Here you go maam." She handed me the shoes, and with anticipation, I tried them on. 

Ahh, perfect.

"Neh, Can I please get this."

**

I walked out the shop, and headed to the parking lot. I had to meet my mum there. I thought to myself .. were the shoes worth it? I mean, it was pretty expensive, and I dont think anyone would recognise it .. I kind of regretted buying it, but eh. It didn't stop me. I mean, you can barely find them here.

I hopped into the car, and my mum hesistantly asked me.

"So, ___-ah. What did you get?"

I gave her the bag with the shoes in it, and she opened the box to reveal the shoes.

"Ooooh! These are pretty ___-ah! How much was it?" She asked, studying the heels in her hand.

"Oh .. uh. It was pretty cheap .. " I giggled.

"Mhm .. alright. Well, omma is going to borrow these sometime okay?" She said handing me back the shoes.

My eyes opened wide, and I gave her a confused but evil look.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS OMMA?!" I exclaimed.

She laughed, and started the car. "YAH! Of course not! I'm just kidding."

 

Author's note: SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE! Stupid school gave me no time to update :( Hehe, comments are appreciated! :) mhm, no silent readers! :3

Replies:

bellataem [block]  on 4-25-2011 00:54:05 says:
HELLO JO LOL.

lol, just read your story. I subscribed so keep it up ok? <3
luv ya cuz.

HAHA! well thanks for subscribing :) rofl, I shall keep it up :) <3

Choi_Minju-Nikka [block]  on 4-26-2011 19:46:02 says:
yay! they're together!
sorta fast, too!
i hope he doesn't break her heart or i'm crushing his head!
i wanna see if amber would ever be with key and their progression as well. keke~

Ngaw, yes it was pretty fast. Which is why, they're not really official! And, you'll see
if he breaks her heart or not! :3

unconditionalove [block]  on 5-2-2011 12:47:45 says:
OMO! I LOVE THIS STORY. update soon unnie :)

Kamsamnida :) Here's the update dongsaeng! :)