Ball Fever.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

"NOOOONA! wake up. We're late for school! .. AGAIN." Taemin exclaimed while shaking me.

"YAH! are you serious? what time is it?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"its 9:45! Get up! Amber noona is already taking a shower. Hurry up noona!" He said in an annoyed tone. He walked out of the room and headed to the spare bathroom and took a shower.

As i got up, i also remembered that today was the basketball game. The one Jonghyun-ah was taking me too. I started stressing, and i glanced up to check the time.

"9:50?!" I didnt have much time to take a shower, so i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I ran to my wardrobe and picked out my clothes for today. I quickly looked out the window, to see what kind of weather it was. It looked pretty cold, but a sun could still be seen. I chose a pair of black high-waisted shorts, paired with a blue v-neck shirt, matched with a grey cardigan. I grabbed my pair of navy blue vans and slipped them on while i ran downstairs.

"Guys! Lets go! I grabbed my bag and books. I stood outside, waiting for Taemin and Amber unnie. I looked down to my cellphone and checked the time.

"10:00?! Unnie! Taemin! Its 10! we have to go!" I shouted while peeking my head through the door way.

They immediately started running downstairs and bolted out the door. I locked the door and tried running towards Amber unnie and Taemin.

"GUYS! WAIT UP!"

Amber unnie turned around and waited for me, while Taemin started running like some monster was chasing him.

**

We slowed our pace down when we saw the school gates. I stared at unnie with confusion and couldnt help but notice how she wore her clothes.

I giggled and she playfully pushed me.

"yah!? .. whats so funny?" She asked with confusion. I tried to stop laughing and looked at her confused face.

"uhm. unnie .. " I looked down at her flannel, and pointed. I started giggling again. She looked down at her flannel and laughed in disgust. The way she buttoned up her shirt was fairly beyond wrong. Her first button was put into the second whole, and from then on, it was on an angle.

"Oh unnie. You crack me up." I smirked. She grabbed my arm and we made our way to the lockers.

****

I checked my timetable: Free period.

You mean, i stressed all morning, only to find that i have first period free. thanks alot. made my day.

The school was empty. I didnt find much people lazing around as usual. I sat down at a bench outside and put in my earphones. The sound of music through my ears made me feel like i was in my own world. I stood up and looked around. I started moving to the beat of the music and popped here and there. I turned around and found my face buried in someone's manly chest.

I glanced up and stopped moving. "uh-uhh. Jonghyun? what are you doing here?" I stuttered in embarrassment while i took out my earphones one by one.

He smirked and gently removed me off of him.

"aigoo. you're so cute _____-ah. Busting your moves out of no where." He pinched my cheeks and i blushed.

"haha. you're funny kim Jonghyun." I sat down and put away my ipod. He sat down beside me and stared in the distance.

"Please. Call me oppa." He smiled.

"oh. okay then .. So tell me. Oppa, are you stalking me? You seem to be there wherever i go." I laughed, but was also serious.

"Me? stalk you? puh-lease _______-ah. I have better things to do then stalk you!"

I felt pissed for a bit, but then he looked at me and smiled.

"Im just kidding _____-ah. I wouldnt call it stalking actually .. maybe its destiny." He giggled.

DESTINY?! mhm .. im kind of liking the fact i see him wherever i go. But destiny? really? huh.

I turned to him and it went awkward for a while.

Jonghyun's POV.

It started getting awkward and all i could do was stare into her beautiful eyes. She was doing the same, and i found myself leaning forward till our lips almost touched.

I closed my eyes when suddenly ..

DING, DING, DING.

We both turned away and started laughing. I got up, and she did the same. I helped her gather her books together and we started walking.

I cleared my throat. "Well uh. I'll see you later. Bye."

I hesitated for a second, but then i pulled in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed. Aigoo, she's so cute. I walked the other direction and couldnt help but smile.

**

Your POV.

The day progressed, and before i knew it. I was here, standing infront of my wardrobe, thinking of what to wear. I thought to myself for a long time, and after a few minutes of blankness, i finally decided what to wear.

I took out my pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a plain white tee. On top, i chose my purple and black varsity jacket, with purple vans.

After i changed, i glanced up to the time, and it was only 5:30. Should i wear make-up? I looked into the mirror and applied on a thick black line of eyeliner on the tip of my eye lids. To make my eyes stand out more, i also applied a thin layer of mascara. After my last touch-ups, i heard Amber unnie calling my name out.

"______-ah! your date's here to pick you up now!"

WHAT?! already?! I looked down at my watch. 5:50.

I walked downstairs, and Amber unnie and Taemin winked at me. I chuckled, and walked towards the door. I opened the door slightly and found Jonghyun 'oppa' facing the other way.

"uh. well you're early oppa." I said smirking. He turned around, as he flicked his fringe out of his face. "oh. Hey beautiful, sorry if im early. I had nothing to do, so i just decided to come here. We can just hang around for a bit .. if you want .. ?" He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"oh-well uh. yeah, sure. why not?" I said, returning a smile back.

I peeked my head through the door. "Bye guys!"

"Bye noona! Have fun!"
**

We walked out together and started walking.

"So uhm .. what do you want to do?" He asked politely. "Oh, i dont mind really. Up to you!"

I was walking ahead, and i didnt realize that he was a few metres behind me. I turned around and waited for him to catch up.

"Hurry up oppa! you're so slow!" I giggled.

He tried walking faster but as i continued walking, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Hey uhh .. want some ice-cream? My treat." He smiled.

I laughed. "Ice-cream? really? haha. right now?" I looked around, and the sun was slowly setting for the evening. I took a quick glance at him, while he was anticipating to hear my answer.

"Since you're treating me. lets go!"

Jonghyun's POV.

She started skipping towards the ice-cream shop, and she took my hand. I kind of blushed at the fact she was HOLDING my HAND. Aigoo, why am i acting like this? This isnt normal. I sighed, and i just pushed that thought aside. I mean, who cares. She's holding my hand!

"Annyeong Haseyo, what flavour would you like?" A feminine voice asked politely.

"OPPA! you there?" _____-ah said nudging me. I blinked a few times, and i stuttered.

"Oh- ah. annyeong haseyo. I'll get two scoops of chocolate ice-cream and -"

I turned to ____-ah. "oh, ill get the same, thankyou."

Wow, she ordered the same? hah. Thats cool. We like the same flavour. 

**

We sat down on the nearest bench and we quietly ate our delicious chocolate ice-cream. It was awkward, but finally. Our sudden laugh broke the silence. Her laugh was cute. It made me smile.

I looked at her, and she giggled.

"Uhm, oppa. You have chocolate on your face." She chuckled. "what?! really. woops. where abouts?" I asked curiously but giggling.

"Here, let me get that for you.". She took out a tissue and her hands slowly touched the edge of my lips. Her brown eyes were sparkling, and her smile was so beautiful. The way she looked me, was like no other. I couldnt help but blush when she finally finished wiping it off.

She chuckled, and pulled away.

"So, uh. Your favourite flavour is .. chocolate?" She asked with a cute grin.

"Why yes it is. It's like, the best flavour in the world." I said with no doubt.

"Well, Amen to that oppa. haha." She said the chocolate ice-cream off her spoon. As i stared .. It kinda .

We both laughed, and not realizing how fast time went, she checked her watch and jumped with wide eyes.

"OPPA! its almost 7! i think we better get going!" She said grabbing my hand.

I got up, and we started running on the way to the gym at school. The basketball games were always held at school, so it was unfortunate for the other teams to come all the way here.

As we entered the gym, it was very crowded. Wow, today's game must be special. I grabbed her wrist and made our way through the taken seats. I spotted two spare seats not far from where we were. JACKPOT. I quickly shuffled towards the seats, still grabbing hold of her wrist. We both sat down in relief, and someone laid a hand on my shoulder. I slowly turned around, and there it was Key sitting with Hyoyeon laughing, and Onew munching away on his chicken.

"HEY GUYS! never knew you would be here." I said in a loud tone, trying to make myself clear over the cheering of the crowd.

"Uhm, Jonghyun-ah. We always go to the basketball games. What are you on about?" Hyoyeon shouted raising her eyebrows in confusion.

Your POV.

I also turned around to see who Jonghyun oppa was talking to.

"Hey unnie! Key, and onew." I smiled, waving at them. They did the same, but Onew was busy pigging out on his chicken. Wow, he sure LOVE's chicken!

The game started, and i spotted Minho blowing a kiss to Yuri-ah accross the court. HOW CUTE! She also blew one back, and started cheering again with her squad.

Of course. All the hot girls were on the cheer squad. I envy girls like that. But that doesnt mean I wont shine like them one day.

I reasurred myself and Amber unnie that i'd be home before 12. It was now 10 minutes to 12, and the game still wasnt finished.

I didnt really pay attention to what was happening in the game, but all i knew was that, our team was winning.

**

Before i knew it, i was already on my front porch, standing infront of Jonghyun oppa.

"Well, i had fun oppa! Hopefully we'll hang out again." I smiled as i turned around to open my door.

But to my surprise, i was pulled into a kiss. On the lips this time. I felt shiverrs down my spine, and my heart fluttered. His hands were slowly making their way down to my waist, and my hands found their way resting on his neck. It then turned into a deep kiss, and things started to heat up. I felt my cheeks burning up, and we pulled away from our kiss. I felt his hot lips brushing against mine, and we looked into eachother's eyes. Gosh, his eyes were beautiful. Hazel brown, sparkling in the glimpse of the dark.

I lowered my hands away from his neck, and now resting it on his chest. I couldnt help but smile, and i blushed. He giggled, and he eventually opened his mouth to break the silence.

"u-uh. Well, i think you should go inside now. Your unnie and little Taemin might get worried."

"oh, y-yes. r-right. Uhm, goodnight oppa .. or should i say good morning?" We both chuckled, and he hugged me. He's warm body sent butterflies throughout my body, and i felt really comfortable.

Im pretty sure that was my first kiss.