Patience is a Virtue.

Beautiful My Girl

Jonghyun's POV.
 
It was a Saturday afternoon, and the thought of going back to school next week seriously bothered me. I glanced up at the time, and it was ten minutes to 1:00.

I was just lazing around, till I remembered that I was supposed to be searching for a job with ___-ah. I quickly took a shower and grabbed the keys to my car.

I dialled ___-ah's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Good Afternoon ___-ah! Haha, have you forgotten? We're searching for a job today! Get ready soon, i'm on my way to pick you up!"

"Bwoh? Really? Oh, right. Okay, see you soon then."

**

I pulled up infront of her house, and I rang the door bell.

"Ah, Annyeong Haseyo. I'm here to pick up ____-ah." I said bluntly, bowing in respect to the man who had answered the door. It was most likely her dad. I felt his eyes staring me down, and I immediately thought he had a bad impression on me.

Ooops. Bad idea. I remembered that ___-ah wasn't allowed to be around boys when it comes to her dad. I took a deep breath, and pulled my hand out of pocket to shake hands with him.

I guess he didn't like my presence, and he rejected.

"Uhm. May I know who you are young man?" He said in a deep, serious voice.

I cleared my throat.

"U-uhm, jweisonghamnida. I'm Kim Jonghyun. _____'s f-friend." I apologized, hoping he would believe me.

He glared at me.  

"And what exactly are you doing here?" He questioned me.

I gulped. "Y-your daughter and I are going to be finding a job today. We decided that it would be time to find one . ."

He nodded his head slowly.

"Is that so .."

He opened the door a bit more wider, and motioned his hands for me to enter the house. I felt really scared at this point. I know I should've just called her up to tell her to meet me outside. But no, stupid me had decided to walk here, and play innocent infront of her father.

"Here .. Sit down." He said.

I took a seat, and fiddled with my fingers.

After an awkward silence, ___-ah finally came downstairs. Looking surprised.

I stood up, while her father turned around to see her.

Your POV.

OMO, IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS. IS T-THAT, JONGHYUN OPPA, SITTING IN THE LOUNGE WITH MY .. APPA?!

I slowly went down the stairs, and Jonghyun oppa stood up.

"Uhm .. Jonghyun oppa? What are you doing here? .. With my .. appa?" I said in confusion.

Appa turned around, and stared at me with disappointment. Aigoo .. This is not, going to be good.

"So .. A-appa. You've met Jonghyun oppa I see .."

"Why yes I have. How come you never told me you were going to find a job today? I've offered you many jobs in the past, but you've rejected every one of them. Why is it now you choose to find one?" He questioned, anger arising in his tone.

"Ah .. I don't know appa. But if you don't mind, we're going to go now." I said innocently.

***

"Wooh, that was scary." Jonghyun Oppa sighed.

"Heh, sorry about that. I told you how he is about guys .."

He pouted and started the car.

"Aw, oppa. It's okay! He'll approve of you one day .."

"Mhm, and when will that one day come ___-ah?"

I thought to myself for a long time.

"Oh .. I don't know. You don't mind right? I mean, I trust you oppa. You'll wait for me .. right?" I asked him confidently.

He smiled to himself, and looked at me, grabbing my hand.

"___-ah. Of course i'll wait for you. Till the world stops turning, i'll wait for you." He said.

I blushed. And my heart skipped a beat right after he said that. I didn't care if it was corny, it was the sweetest thing on earth.

"Keke, YAH! You're so corny. Aigoo, I love you oppa."

He tightened his grip on my hand, and he chuckled.

"I love you more __-ah."

**

We arrived at this place, that I barely recognised.

"Uhm .. Oppa, where are we?"

"Oh, this is my parents' company. There's alot of jobs that are free here."

I glanced up to how high the building was, and I felt a sudden urge to go bathroom .. Eh, i'm probably just nervous.

"W-wait. So uh .. Your parents own this?" I asked in amazement.

"Neh. Come on, let's go."

I tried moving, but my feet wouldn't move.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and smirked.

"YAH! Are you okay?" He chuckled.

"Ah, neh neh."

I gulped when we entered the building. There were many office ladies and office men phoning, and alot of people in business suits. Daang, thank god I wore something decent. Keke, I'm wearing my nike heels.

A big, tall man approached Jonghyun and I and he shook hands with him.

"Annyeong Haseyo ahjusshi, this is ___-ah."

He turned to me, and I bowed formally.

"Annyeong Haseyo."

"Ah .. So, i'm guessing both of you are here to look for a job?"

"Neh, that's right. Is there anything that's available for us?" Jonghyun sincerely asked.

"Mhm, come this way. We'll talk about it in my office."

We followed him into the office, and I felt kind of scared. Jonghyun held my hand, and he comforted me.

When we entered his office, we both took a seat.

He started organising something on his desktop.

"Okay, so. Firstly, do you both have any work experiences?" He questioned us.

I shook my head, indicating him that I didn't, while Jonghyun oppa did the same.

"Hehe, I guess it's our first time." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Oh, is that so. Okay, since you both have no experience yet, you won't be given a job that acquires alot of training."

"Neh." We said in unison.

"Alright, how does working at the cafe sound?" He said, glancing up to us.

OMO. CAFE?! Aigoo, honestly, I was expecting something better. But I guess working at the cafe here in this big building, sounds good to me!

"Mhm, neh. Sounds good!" I said excitingly.

"Heh? Cafe? Aw, ahjusshi, is there any other job?" Jonghyun oppa begged.

"Uhm .. Cleaner. That's the only job left i'm afraid to say."

Jonghyun oppa cleared his throat.

"Cafe it is."

**

After being shown around the cafe, a fellow worker helped us guide through how to work the machines and how to serve customers.

"NOONA?!" A familiar voice exclaimed behind me.

I turned around, and before I knew it, I was nearly tackled to the ground.

"OMO. TAEMIN?!" I said, getting myself up.

"YAH! Noona! What are you doing here?!"

"Jonghyun oppa and I were given a job here!"

"BWOH? NOONA, THIS IS WHERE I WORK TOO!" He jumped up and down excitedly, and didn't recognise Jonghyun oppa behind me. He immediately felt embarrased, and laughed.

"Keke, Annyeong Jonghyun hyung! Glad to see you here." Taemin greeted him.

"Neh, Annyeong. It's surprising to see you here too!"

**

After what felt like hours of getting introduced to the cafe and the workers, we were finally allowed to go home.

"Okay, so both of you can start on Monday afternoon."


Author's Note: Yayerrz, they both have a job now! Haha, I know .. Cafe sounds pretty gay right? That was the only job I could think of right now :/ Keke, hope you like it! Comments are appreciated :) No silent readers please :3
 

Replies:

shanaenae123 [block]  on 5-11-2011 22:42:42 says:
now i want strawberry jam sandwhich! yay for double update! :D

Omo, me too! Hehe, i'll be doing double updates time to time :)

minew328 [block]  on 5-12-2011 00:47:45 says:
update soon

Here's your update!

KPopSpazz [block]  on 5-12-2011 11:32:24 says:
Awwww Tiffany... You SO should've listened to Onew...I feel so bad for Onew... with her just leaving like that is going to hurt him so much... :( JONGHYUN ABS!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!! You're sick? Get well soon!!! It's ok if it's short... IT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER!! :D

Yes, she should have listened to Onew right! Aw, but that's the only thing she could do :( HAHHAHA, JONGHYUN IS SO HOT!! lol. Neh, unfortunately i am sick :( keke, kamsamnida! :) Hope you like this update even though its a bit boring