First.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV

"Hey dear! How was first day of work?" My omma questioned as I walked into the house.

I dropped my bag, and flopped onto the couch.

"It was alright omma. But it's so tiring! Nagging customers seriously get on my last nerve." I said bluntly.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll get use to it __-ah. Here, have a snack." She said, placing a bowl of cookies on the coffee table.

"Mhm. No thanks ma. I'm not hungry."

**

I walked up to my room, feeling so dead and tired. I can't believe he didn't turn up today at work. OMO, I hope he doesn't get fired though. That'd be unfortunate. He could've at least called me up to tell me what happened.

Seemed like my thoughts had been heard, and I recieved a call from Jonghyun oppa.

"Yoboseyo?"

"___-ah? Aigoo, sorry I couldn't make it today. My sister was rushed to the hospital." He sighed.

I was surprised when he said that. I felt so bad.

"Ah .. Chincha? It's alright. It's understandable anyway, is she alright?" I asked in concern.

"Mhm, she's getting better. She had an asthma attack."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Do you want me to come visit or something?"

"Aniyo, it's fine. She'll get better soon. It wasn't that bad. But anyways, how was first day?"

"It was sooooo tiring! Omo, my back hurts, and I can barely move. But overall, it was alright! I'll get use to it, but
speaking of work. You have to find a way to tell the manager about why you didn't turn up today."

"Aw, poor baby. Are you alright? Do you want oppa to come and massage you?" He chuckled.

"Keke, but don't worry, they won't mind. I mean, if they fire me, my parents can find a way for me to stay." He said
confidently.


"That's good to know then!" I said.

"Mhm! Alright, you should get some rest __-ah. Don't miss me too much okay?" He giggled.

"Neh. And, excuse me, why don't you try to not miss me too much!" I chuckled.

"Sorry, I can't try to not miss you. Because I already do." He smirked.

"Aigoo oppa, I told you stop playing corny with me." I giggled.

"Hey! I can't help myself. Alright, well have a good night beautiful! I love you .."

"Keke, you too cutie! I love you too." I blushed.

**

The next day came by so fast. Here I was in homeroom, listening to the boring voice of the teacher, until he mentioned something about the dance competition. I didn't hear what he said clearly, and without doubt, I had to raise my hand to ask him to repeat it.

"Jweisonghamnida Sir, But can you please repeat what you said about the dance competition?" I asked innocently.

"___-ah, it seems to me you're not paying attention." He said bluntly.

I rolled my eyes.

"The dance competition will be commencing in the coming three weeks. Meaning, if you did not hear earlier, groups must be ready by then. If there are further questions, please contact Ms Kwon."

**

Amber unnie instructed the rest of the crew to meet us in the dance room. When everyone arrived, we had to discuss a few things about the dance and all.

"Alright, so do you guys really want to win this?" I asked curiously.

They all thought about it for a while.

"Neh." They all said in unison.

"It would be a good experience winning once in a while. I mean, everyone would admire us." Key said.

"True, but popularity doesn't matter." Minho scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe it's cause you're already popular." Onew teased.

We all agreed, and laughed.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Alright, uhm, let's have extra practices on Thursdays and Fridays. Sound good?" Hyoyeon unnie suggested.

**

Jonghyun's POV.

The week progressed, and as usual, same old things happened. Dance practice, Work at the cafe and school. I sat down on the end of my bed, and ran my fingers through my hair. It seriously felt like something was missing. I glanced up to my calender.

My eyes widened in excitement. I quickly dialled ___-ah's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"HAPPY FIRST MONTHSERY BABE!" I chuckled in excitement.

"BWOH?! ALREADY?! YAH, happy first monthsery too!" She squealed over the phone.

"Aw, I bet you forgot!"

"ME? FORGET? ANIYO! Keke."

"Psh. Well, what do you want to do today?"

"Mhm .. Up to you oppa!"

"Let's go to the amusement park!"

"Sounds great!" She squealed.

"Alright, i'll pick you up soon."

**

 

Author's Note: Aigoo, finally updated! Mianhe for the SUPER, SUPER late update! Partly because i've been busy studying for my exams, and how they had to fix something for this website. But anyway, my next update will be a double update to make up for the other days! Sorry for the short chapter! I still need to study :( Comments are appreciated though :) No silent readers please :3