Music Flows.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

"Uhm, that was weird .. " I scoffed.

"Hah? Weird ae? Psh." Amber unnie smirked. *Cough. "What was that?" I said making my way to pick up my bag.

"Well, we better get going. Let's go guys."

We headed out of the dance studio, and went our separate ways to first period. I looked down at my timetable.

1st period: Biology. Oh yuck. I hate biology. I made my way to the second building and walked up the stairs. As I entered the classroom, for some reason I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up, and found the whole class staring at me.

"You're late. Take a seat now or ill have to write a detention slip.."

Ugh. I hate him. I don't even know this teacher and he's already getting on my nerves. I sat down at the back of the classroom and placed my things under the table. When I collected my things, I couldnt help but notice a guy giggling next to me. I turned to him, and to my surprise. It was the guy in the morning.

"U-uhh. What are you staring at?" I asked, hoping not to embarrass myself.

"Nothing. I never knew you were in my biology class. Haha." He smirked.

Omg. This guy is starting to piss me off. Is he deliberately trying to make it seem like i'm such a noob. Seriously.

I cleared my throat. "Mhm. weird right?" I said sarcastically.

I started taking notes down, and he did the same. After which felt like 10 hours of writing notes, the bell finally rang. I quickly packed my things, and slipped on my bag.

"Hey! Uhm, _______-ah right?" Jonghyun said pulling me back.

"Uh, yeah. And you're Jonghyun? The one I met this morning." I replied with a frustrated tone.

"Got that right. Where's your next class?"

"Oh uhm-" I looked down again to check what I had next.

"Music."

"You do music? That's cool! Let me walk you there."

"Ani? Walk me? Ppft. I'm alright. You should head to your next class aswell." I walked ahead of him and then again. He grabbed my wrist.

"Aniyo! Come on. My pleasure. I have free period now. I don't have anything to do. Let's go."

We eventually left the classroom and went to the music room.

"Mhm. Well i'm here now. You can go. Thanks for accompanying me." I smiled.

"Well that was quick. Haha. No worries ae? Anytime .. "

It became awkward for a few seconds.

"Oh, sorry. Well I better get going now. Have fun _____-ah! Catch you later."

He turned around and ran his fingers through his hair. He's kinda y. *cough.

Oh my gosh. I should get in. I don't want to be late again.

I liked music. It was calming, and I guess it was my best subject. I love singing. The best thing was that this class was a bludge. We always had free time, and we would just muck around. But for me, I sat in the corner, playing the guitar.

***

As quick as it seemed. It was already lunch. I wondered around the cafeteria, and walked over to Taemin and Amber unnie.

"Hey noona!"

"Hey guys."

Jonghyun's POV.

It was lunch, and wow, the day went by so fast. I tried focusing on the food infront of me. It didn't look very appealing.

"Yah! Jonghyun-ah. Aren't you going to eat that?" Hyoyeon noona asked.

"Uhm, no thanks. Do you want it?" I passed it over to her and Key and to my surprise they started eating it. I chuckled.

"So .. noona, have you heard? There's going to be a dance competition here at school."

"Bwoh! Why's that?" She asked curiously with her eyes wide open. She looked very interested.

"Uhm. Something about fundraising for the school facilities. Pft. If you want to know more about it. Go to those girls over there .. Oh, and that guy. They were practicing this morning. Maybe you can ask to join them. I think they're making a crew."

Her eyes widened even more. "Bwoh! Serious? Well I wouldnt want to miss this chance. I'll be back. I'm going to go talk to them .. See yah later. Ta ta!"

Haha. Aigoo, she's so cute.

Hyoyeon's POV.

Well here goes ..

I walked over to where Jonghyun was pointing at. There was two girls, and a guy. I would have classified him as a girl actually. He looked like a pretty boy. And I would've thought that other girl was a guy. From the way she dressed, she looked .. uh. Different.

"Annyeong Haseyo" I bowed.

"I'm Hyoyeon."

"Ah, annyeong haseyo. I'm Taemin, and these are my friends ____-ah and Amber." The pretty boy replied.

"Come, sit down .." I sat down and it felt kind of awkward.

"Hm, so what brings you here noona?"

"Well, uhm. My bestfriend Jonghyun over there said you guys know the details to the dance competition? I was wondering if you guys needed an extra person or a hand for your dance. You guys are joining right? Hehe." I asked hoping for a good answer.

"Yah! So you've heard. Mhm, well there's only three of us. So yeah, it'd be a pleasure to have you as a member-"

"Although we dont actually have a crew name yet." The Amber girl added.

"CHINCHA?! Woooohoo! Thanks alot you guys!" I now had the biggest smile upon my face.

"Hm, by the way. How come i've never seen you here before?" I asked ____-ah.

Your POV.

*Sigh. Here it goes again. I cleared my throat and found Amber unnie and Taemin giggling. I punched Amber unnie playfully and replied to Hyoyeon-shi

"Well uh. I get that alot. But i've been here since middle school. It's kinda strange actually. I think im invisible. No one seems to recognise me." I said jokingly, faking a smile.

"Ah, chincha?Oh. Well thats a shame. You're really pretty! Haha."

"Ngaw, thankyou unnie! It's okay for me to call you unnie right?" I smiled.

"Neh, neh! Sure! No worries. Well, I better get going now. Just give me a shout out on your next practice. Do you guys need my number to keep me updated just incase we dont see eachother around?"

"Ah, thats right!" I handed her my cellphone, and she typed in her number.

"Here you go. Annyeong."

She handed me back my phone, and walked back to her table.

Mhm. That went well

 

Author's Note: I think all the chapters are going to be around this long. Sorry if its getting boring. It'll get more interesting soon! Comments are appreciated :)