I Choose You.

Beautiful My Girl

Your POV.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Aigoo, stupid alarm. I stopped the buzzing of my alarm clock, and got ready for school.

**

First period, Music.

Woot! Good start of the day!

I entered the music room, and no one was here. That was strange. I took my time, and sat down to play the guitar. I sang to myself.

"All I hear is raindrops .. Falling on the rooftop. Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go.
Cause this pain I feel it won't go away. And today, I'm officially missing you."


*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.*

I was startled for a minute, till I looked up and found Jonghyun oppa standing infront of me with amusement in his eyes.

He smiled, and smirked.

"YAH. I knew you could sing well. Continue please." He said cocking his head to one side, acting cute.

I put the guitar down and pouted.

"Don't lie to me. I'm horrible right? Keke, now if you don't mind, I have a music lesson here." I chuckled.

He came closer towards me, and sat down.

"Excuse me, but I am definately not lying. I swear, your voice .. Is like an angel sent from above."

I looked at him giving a 'what-the-hell-was-that' look, and I bursted into laughter.

"Oppa, don't play corny with me!" I playfully hit him.

He pouted, and faked being hurt.

"Hey, that hurt!" He said, rubbing his shoulder.

I giggled.

"Mhm .. Now, that you've heard me sing. I want you to sing for me now!" I smiled.

"BWOH? YOU SANG ONE LINE! That is so not counted. You have to sing more, before I sing for you!"

"OMO! That's so not fair." I pouted.

"FINE. How bout .." He thought.

"How bout what? .." I asked.

"How bout we just sing together?" He blushed.

I scoffed. "Together? As in .. Duet?"

"Mhm, Neh. Something like that." He chuckled.

I smiled to myself like a loser. A duet? Aw, as corny as it sounds, I liked the idea.

**

He helped me up, and I placed the guitar back in it's place. He walked over to the piano, and started playing a familiar
tune.

I sat down on the chair beside him, and he smiled at me.

He took a deep breath and started humming, then started to sing.

Jonghyun: (singing)

"For whatever might have been
And all that it never was.
Whatever I couldn't see
And all that I didn't want.

There was a method to my madness, girl
That wasn't clear to me
Until the day I saw your face
When I saw everything."


You: (singing)

"For I saw us dancing, through sunshine and rain.
And I saw us laughing, through joy and through pain."


Jonghyun:

"And I saw time passing, But we did not change.
And I still saw us together, of the end of everyday."


You:

"Whenever you want it, whenever you need it.
Whatever you feel like, it's gon be like, you better believe it.
Whenever you feel like dancing, you don't have to dance alone, no."


Jonghyun:

"You know, you know, you know, you should already know."

Both:

"I choose you .. I choose you. I choose you. I choose you."

**

My heart started beating even faster after we sang that together. The whole time we were singing, butterfiles were
fluttering through me, and I honestly couldn't stop blushing. His killer voice, literally made me melt. The high notes he
sang made me shiver. He was a really good singer.

Jonghyun's POV.

I ended the song, by playing a little instrumental bit. Omo, her voice is beautiful. It's so soothing .. Yet powerful. It was the most calming thing i've heard.

I slowly let my fingers let go off the keys of the piano. I turned to her, and cupped her flawless face. Her cheeks were really warm, and I chuckled as I watched her blush.

"____-ah .. You should seriously sing for me more often." I said seriously, smiling at her.

She giggled, and leaned her head against my shoulders.

I rubbed her back, and kissed her forehead.

"I guess we've found our theme song then." I smirked.

**

Aigoo, I wanted to stay in her arms as long as possible, but the stupid bell rang and we had to move to our next class.

"So, i'll see you later, neh?" I said, hugging her waist.

"Neh. Oh, and remember. We start work today!"

**

"Yo hyung! Are you aight? You look like you've been casted under a love spell again." Key chuckled.

"Oooh, Hyung is love sick." Minho teased.

"No .. He's whipped." Onew winked.

"More like --" Hyoyeon tried finishing.

"YAH. I get it." I smirked, playing with the straw inside my drink.

"Guys .. Do you think ___-ah really loves me?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm, what kind of question is that?" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah hyung. What kind of question is that?" Taemin said, placing his tray on the table, and taking a seat.

"Nah .. I dont know. I just .. Want to make sure. Cause honestly, I don't think her dad likes me." I said, putting my head
down.

"Bwoh? What makes you think that? Have you met her dad already?!" Key said, big-eyed.

"Neh. I met him when I picked __-ah up from her house. And I really have the feeling that he doesn't like me."

"WOW. That's unfortunate. Don't worry hyung, that happened to me when I met Yuri-ah's father. I swear, the first time he
saw me, it looked like he wanted to kill me." Minho shiverred.

"And now look, there's no problem anymore. Just give it some time." Minho continued.

"Exactly Jonghyun-ah. Wait, does her dad already know what's going on between you and __-ah though?" Onew hyung said.

They all looked at me with anticipation in their eyes.

"Uhm .. No." I said bluntly.

They all hit their foreheads, and sighed in disappointment.

"OMO. You're so fail hyung. He doesn't even know anything about you two! SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STRESSING?" Key exclaimed.

"That's exactly my point. I said we were only friends, and it already looks like im getting on his last nerve."

Just then, something or someone caught their attention from behind me.

"Hey guys! What y'all talking about?"

I turned around, only to find ___-ah looking at us awkwardly.

"Ah, nothing! We're just talking about the dance competition." I said nervously.

She sat down next to me.

"Mhm, is that so?"

**

Your POV.

Jonghyun oppa said he'd wait for me at the school gates after school, so we'd go to work together.

I walked out the gate, he was no where to be seen. I took my phone out, and before I knew it, I was frightened by someone
behind me.

"BOO!"

I turned around, and breathed a heavy sigh.

"Yah! UNNIE!" I said, hitting her playfully.

"You scared me." I pouted.

"Aw, poor dongsaeng. Keke, sorry. Where you off to now?" Amber unnie smirked.

"Eh, i'm supposed to be on my way to work, seeing it's my first day."

"Bwoh? Then why are you still here?" She questioned, scratching her head.

"I'm supposed to meet Jonghyun oppa here so we could go together."

I looked around in disappointment then added.

"Well, I guess his not coming. I better go, I don't want to be late on my first day." I sighed.

"Ah, chincha? You sure you don't want to wait a little longer?" She asked in concern.

I pouted and shrugged my shoulders. She comforted me by giving me hug.

"Alright, i'll walk with you to work then." She smiled.

I love my unnie when she's being protective.

But why didn't Jonghyun oppa show up.

 

Author's Note: Aw, short update. Surry :3 Hope you like it! :) Comments are appreciated. Oh, and here's a link to the song they sang if you wanted to hear it :) It's not korean btw. But it's a really cute song for those who haven't heard it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTlpN9xXdEg