Beauty is Priceless.

Beautiful My Girl

Hyoyeon's POV.

"how'd it go?" Jonghyun asked.

"Good. It went well actually. I cant believe they put me into their 'crew' just like that. I mean, what happens if they think i at dancing? What happens if -" Key cut me off.

"Noona. Why would you think that? You're like the best dancer out! I highly doubt they would think that."

"Thats right! stop being so negative, and be happy that you're actually in."

*sigh. I loved these guys. They were my bestfriends, and i dont know what i would do without them by my side.

"aw, thanks guys. I  appreciate it." I smiled to myself.

"Mhm, Jonghyun-ah." I took i sip from my juice.

"neh? ..  "   "I couldnt help but notice. You seem to be smiling alot today. Someone in particular? .. Someone special?" I winked and gave him a nudge.

"YAHHH! Its ________-ah! Hyung finds her beautiful. He's been flirting with her all morning." Key said in an interested tone.

"BWOH! you never told me you liked her! ahem. since when did you keep secrets from me Jonghyun-ah!"

.. I looked at him, he seemed to be day dreaming .. again. I smacked his shoulder.

"YAH! are you listening?" I exclaimed.

"ouch! yes, i am listening. And for your information, i dont like her .. I just find her cute thats all." He replied.

Me and Key looked at eachother, then turned to Jonghyun. "cute? mhm, ..  just cute. right .. "

"Dont believe me then."

Jonghyun's POV.

I blushed when they mentioned ______-ah. Hopefully it wasnt obvious.

aarrrgh. WHAT IS THIS JONGHYUN?! you cant be falling for her already! you guys just met. I thought to myself for a while, only to be disturbed by Hyoyeon noona once again.

"Jonghyun-ah. She is pretty. I have to agree. As corny as it sounds, you guys would make a good couple."

"bwoh! good couple? .. "

more like the BEST couple. *cough.

"mhm. I dont know. I just met her guys. Dont you think its too fast to ask her out? .. "

Hyoyeon noona and Key glanced at me with their mouths open and wide eyes.

"*cough. woah, woah, woah. Did you just say ask her out? dang hyung. We only said you guys would make a good couple .. we never told you to ask her out!" Key said curiously.

"aish. Jonghyun-ah. You're so cute. YOU LIKE HER!."

"Noona .. Key. As much as i hate to admit. I think i do .. "

It went silent for a few minutes. Then i found myself already walking towards _______-ah's table. I turned around and tried stopping Key and Hyoyeon noona from pushing me.

"Guys! I dont think now's a good time. Come on. It's going to be so awkward!" I complained.

"No its not hyung! Now go. You should be thanking us. Hurry up!" Key utterly said.

"FINE! what do i say?!"

Hyoyeon noona took my hand and pulled me aside.

*sigh. "Jonghyun-ah. Dont play dumb with me. You've dated a million girls, and now you're fussing about how to ask her out? pfft." She said confidently while crossing her arms.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and perched my head down. I sighed.

"mhm. noona. she's different. I dont think she would want to go out with a guy like me. She's probably heard all those rumors about me being a player."

"You're NOT a player. Im your bestfriend. I'll be the judge of that. And my instincts say that. If you dont ask her out now, you'll regret it." She replied without doubt.

"and why would i regret it?"  "because you said she was different. Plus, her friends and i would be busy dont you think? dancing takes alot of time. so if i were you. I'd go right now, before its tooooo late." She teased.

Aw, i love my noona. I dont know what i'd do without her. Without hesitating, she pushed me slightly, and i landed perfectly infront of their table. Great. I looked back quickly, and found Hyoyeon noona gone .. Man she's fast.

"Oh hey Jonghyun oppa. What brings you here?" Amber politely asked.

"u-uhh. Can i borrow _____-ah for a sec?" I stuttered. "oh, yeah sure. Go for it!"

Your POV.

ME?! WHAT?! he's asking for me. OMG. how i do i look? -- gosh. snap out of it. Amber unnie started tugging my shirt, and eventually got me out of my seat.

"uggh, unnie! what are you doing?" I whispered.

"uhm, he's asking for you if you didnt realize." Taemin giggled.

"GO!" They both exclaimed.

I walked over to him and we walked a few steps away from the table. I was blushing at this point, so i looked down the whole time.

He lifted my chin and when i looked into his eyes, it sparkled.

"Why are you hiding that beautiful face of yours from me?" He smirked.

oh gosh, he's so hot. I felt my cheeks burning up, and it took me a while to reply.

"I .. uh, uh. what did you want to tell me?" I asked trying not to blush.

"uhm .. well uhh. I was wondering .. uhm. If you .. uh." He kept pausing between his sentences and I got impatient.

"Hurry up Jonghyun-ah. I dont have all day." I replied trying not to seem so desperate. I kinda was.

"do you want to go out sometime? .. " He blushed and he scratched the back of his head with his right hand. Aigoo, he's so cute.

 .. what is this? He's asking me out?! That is really .. really .. amazing. I sad as it seems, he was the first guy who asked me out. Well, not really. But, he was the first decent, hot, cute, guy that had asked me out. omg. what do i do. i dont want to seem desperate! I paused for a while then i looked up to see his face.

"uh-uh. yeah! sure. why not?!" I immediately blushed when he returned a smile back to me.

"uhm. so yeah. Want to go to the basketball game tommorrow? Minho's team is playing." He said smiling back at me.

"That'd be great."

"aight. So ill pick you up at 6? The game doesnt start until 7. Is that alright?"

"yeahp. Sounds good!"

It went awkward for a while. Then the bell finally rang.

"So uh. See you later beautiful." He turned around and winked at me.

OH MY GOSH. DID YOU SEE THAT. HE WINKED AT ME. freak. ok, calm down. I took a gulp, and walked back to Amber unnie and Taemin.

"soo .. how'd it go?" Amber unnie nudged me on my arm. I giggled and told them to hurry up. Taemin and Amber unnie both stood up and we made our way to our lockers. Seeing we all had free period next, we decided to leave early and just head to my house.

**

It was fairly hot today, i was wearing a baggy singlet tucked into my pair of skinny jeans while Taemin wore a shirt paired with a vest and jeans.

"Amber unnie. Dont you feel hot in that?" I asked awkwardly.

"Not really."

She was wearing a pair of leggings with a oversized shirt ontop matched with a thick black jumper. As if she wasnt feeling hot. After a while of walking, Taemin broke the silence.

"hey, noona!" Taemin teased. "neh?"

"You still havent told us what went on in the cafeteria today with mr Kim Jonghyun." He smirked.

"Yeah _____-ah! You havent told us yet! what kind of bestfriend doesnt tell us about one of the most hottest guys in school, wanting to take you away, on a perfectly fine lunch today? "

They linked their arms around mine, anticipating to hear what i had to say.

"FINE! alright so .. "

***

"HE DID WHAT?! HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" Taemin exclaimed while sitting on my bed, dropping his jaws.

"Can you not make a mess in my room Tae?" I frustratedly replied.

"Girl! dont you dare change the subject. I cant believe he asked you out! He's one of the hottest guys in school! you're so lucky noona!" He squealed.

"SO, WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Amber unnie asked jumping on my bed.

"well uh .." I scratched my head, pretending not to laugh.

"WELL WHAT?!" They both screamed.

"I said no!" I said seriously, waiting to see their reaction.

"YOU DID WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU REJECT HIM. ARE YOU CRA--" I interrupted Taemin before he could explode.

"GUYS! CHILL! i was kidding. of course i said yes!" I said bursting into laughter.

"______-ah. That was NOT funny."

They both stared at me with evil in their eyes. Before i knew it, i had been tackled on my bed, getting squashed and hit by pillows.

"OH, NO YOU DIDNT!"

I eventually got up and we all eyed eachother.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!"

                                          Author's note; Next chapters will be more interesting and better! :)