Chapter 9

Wife Return

"Good job today Yoona. See you tomorrow." smiled the owner of the restaurant.

Yoona smiled and bowed to her before she made her way out. "Oh...is so cold now." she mumbled and start looking for her pink scarf in her purse. I must have forgot it in Sunye's car...oh well... She started to go to her home direction. Suddenly a gray car stopped right beside her. It made Yoona jump scared and confused. The window rolled down, Yoona saw someone and wide her eyes. "Long time know see Im Yoona." said the woman on the car. That was no other then Ms. Lee, Donghae's mother...

Yoona looked at her nervously and slowly bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Lee." 

"Get in the car." she orded commanded cold.

She swallowed nervously and went inside to car. Yoona sat beside Ms. Lee with her head looking down her hands. "Why did you come back? Don't you remember your promise?" asked Ms. Lee as she glaned at her. "Are you trying to break the promise?"

"No!" she looked at Ms. Lee. "I just wanted to see my daughter for the last time before I'll go." Yoona defended herself.

Ms. Lee laughed. "Hah you think that I will belive you know? After you suddenly showed up in my house? Do you think that I will buy that?!" said Ms. Lee mad.

Yoona looked down to her hands again. Ms. Lee was right. She broke the promise to not meet Donghae nor Seohyun. Why can't she control herself? If she can't meet them then she's longing after them. Why can't she forget them? No, how could she forget them? The man of her life and the first child she gave birth on.

Ms. Lee sighed. "I will give you another chance.  So from now on never come back and show your face to us. And just for you to know Donghae is happy. Sunye can take good care of him and Seohyun. They don't need you. You are just blocking their happiness if you return into theirs life. Now go."

Yoona felt like a gun just shot her heart away from her body. Every single word hurt her like hell inside. She got out of the car with her head down. The gray car droved quickly away after she step out. Yoona was staring at the car driving away.

1714480-10-1367616208248.jpg

Tears fell down her eyes but she quickly wiped them away. She started to walked home again but stopped when her phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" she answered.

"Hey Yoona it's me! I have great news to you! But are you okay? Your voice sounds so weird."

"It just...no I'm fine I can tell you that later. But you said you had great news."

"Oh yes! I'm on the plane right now. I'll be in Korea tomorrow morning!"  

"Jung mal?! You are serious right?" said Yoona shocked. 

"Of couse I'm serious! Know we can finally meet each other Yoona! I really miss you."

"I miss you too Yuri. I really do." Yuri really made her mood rise up from sad to happy. She just have to hold out in one more day.



Donghae sat inside his car waiting for Yoona. He glaned at the clock. "It's 10 pm, why isn't she home yet?" he started to get impatient. He has waited for her in four hours inside his car. He walked out his car to get some air. "Where are you Yoona?" he sighed. Some minute later he notice Yoona and quickly jogged to her. "Donghae? What are you doing here?" Yoona asked suprised.

"I have to talk to you.  Let's go inside." he said.

"No. Just take it here." Yoona replied cold. "What is it?"

"Kim Soo Hyun told me that he left you." 

"You came here just because of that? I'm okay. Now go home." said Yoona quickly and started to walk but Donghae blocked her way. "He also told me the reason why he left you." Donghae said while looking deeped into her eyes. Yoona looked nervous away. "Yoona please stop hide or avoid your feeling to me. We can make anything work." 

"Stop it Donghae! You have a wife now, how loves you. Just forget about me!" Yoona started to get emotional again.

"How can I forget about you now when I now that you still love me?!" yelled Donghae. 

"Don't you understand?! You are married! Please stop make this hard for me!" yelled Yoona and hit him on his chest.

Donghae looked at her with careful eyes and pulled her into a big hug. Yoona started to cry and quickly hugged him back. Donghae was happy when he felt her hugging him back. It has been like years ago since they have hugged each other like this. 

After some minutes Yoona broke the hug and made them face each other. "Let's..............."



"Sunye came tired inside her house. "Hey sis!" Suzy jumped up from the chuch.

"What are you doing here?" Sunye asked suprised. "And who is he?" She pointed at Soo Hyun who bowed to her. 

"I came here to visit you and this is Kim Soo Hyun, my new boyfriend." smiled Suzy.

"Boyfriend? What happened to Kim Myungsoo?" Sunye looked at her curious.

"He was nothing for me." replied Suzy as she sat down the chuch again. Sunye sighed. "Suzy. Dad picked him out for you. Why can't you just do one thing to make him happy?" said Sunye which made Suzy roll her eyes.

"But I'm not happy with that Myungsoo guy. He only thinks about money and pretty girls. Soo Hyun is a guy who doesn't care about any of that." 

1714480-10-1367616390949.jpg

"Aish. I don't want to fight with about this. Do whatever you want." Suzy smiled happy and learned her head down Soo Hyun's shoulder. 

"I'll be back." Suzy went inside the toilet. 

SooHyun nooded and just sat there in the living room.

Sunye walked over to Ms. Lee's room and was about to knock the door but stopped when she heard something. "Keep an eye on Im Yoona. We can't let her come back into Donghae's life again." Sunye wide her eyes shocked. "I don't trust her words this time so keep her out of your sight. We can't let Sunye know about this." Sunye raised her brows curious. 

"Know about what?" she mumbled to herself.

Even Soo Hyun who sat in the chuch ear dropped Ms. Lee.

"But isn't it alittle harss to not allow her to meet her Donghae and Seohyun? You know that she still loves them two very much."

"Who are you to tell me that?!Now do what I said and keep your much shut!" yelled Ms. Lee upset. "You can go know."

Sunye quickly ran into a room to hide before they saw her. A man walked out of Ms. Lee's room and out of their house. Sunye walked out with a mad, curious, betrayd, hateful look on her face. "Im Yoona...is Donghae's...ex-wife? And...Seohyun's real mother..?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?" Soo Hyun walked over to her. 

Sunye glaned at him. "How did you know that?"

"I'm Yoona's ex-boyfriend. I left her when I found out that she and Donghae was meeting each other." Soo Hyun said.

"What?! They meet each other?!" Sunye quickly stormed out of the house and got into her car, and quickly drove away. Soo Hyun smirked. "Oh boy you guys are in trouble." 



".....run away together." 

Donghae looked at Yoona with big eyes. "What?"

"I know that this sounds weird but I want to be with you. I'm not forces you to agree, but I will wait for you at the train to Busan tomorrow 4 o'clock. I hope you will come." said Yoona and quickly ran up to her house, leaving Donghae speechless.

She still loves me. I love her too but what should I do with Sunye? And Seohyun? thought Donghae. He walked over to his car. Before he went inside he turned to Yoona's house. "See you tomorrow Yoona." smiled Donghae and went inside his car. He started the car and droved away. Just then a white car came and a mad emotional Sunye came out of the car. She ran up to her house and knocked on her door. 

"Sunye? What brings you here on a hour like this?" asked Yoona suprised.

"Im Yoona. Isn't it something you want to tell me?" Sunye ignored her question. 

Yoona looked at her confused. "No...what's wrong?"

Sunye rolled her eyes and laughed. "Haha. How long did you think that you can hide it?!"

"Hide what?" Yoona asked nervous.

"That you are the woman who left Donghae and Seohyun!!" yelled Sunye mad.

Yoona wide her eyes. How did she find out? Did Donghae tell her?  "What? Shocked over that I know your big secret?" Sunye slapped Yoona hard on the cheek. Yoona looked at her shocked while she touched her cheek. She was totally speechless. "I was so kind to you and this is what I get?! You are a big liar and a witch do you know that!" Sunye yelled with all her anger.

"Please Sunye I never wanted this to happen..." Sunye slapped her another time.

Yoona looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Don't act innocent to me...do you know who hard it was to me to get Donghae's love?! Do you know how much It hurts me to now that you are the woman he loves?! Why did you come back?! WHY!" yelled Sunye, tears was running down her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I promise you that I will never meet him again...I promise..." Sunye looked at Yoona with cold eyes.

1714480-10-1367616583708.jpg

Sunye was always so warm to Yoona before but now she's to angry to control herself. "Do you think that I will trust you know? Huh?!" 

"If you dare to come closer Donghae or Seohyun I will make you regret it!" Sunye stormed out of her house.

She sat in her car. She hit the wheel angry and cried inside her car. Yoona in the other hand was cried in her house. 

10 minutes later.

Knock, knock, knock

Yoona wiped away her tears and stood up to open the door. It was Sunye again. Yoona didn't know waht to say, she just bowed carefully to her. "I'm sorry." Sunye said. Yoona looked up at her suprised. "I'm sorry for losing control over myself...I'm sorry for slapping you..."

Yoona shook her head. "Don't be. I totally understand why you did it." 

Sunye looked at her and slowly she bent down on her knees. "Sunye What are you doing? Please don't do that!" Yoona tried to drag her up but Sunye stop her.

"I beg you...please leave Donghae and Seohyun...I understand the it's hard but please...do it for me.." Sunye cried while said that to Yoona.  

Yoona kneeled down to Sunye. "Don't worry...I will go...tomorrow I will move to a place far away from them...I promise." Yoona cried with a little smile on her face. Sunye quickly took Yoona's hand and hold it tight. "Thank you...thank you..." Sunye smiled weaked.

"But please promise me one time too." said Yoona. "Please take good care of Seohyun and Donghae. They have gone through so much because of me.."

Sunye cried even more when she heard Yoona say that. "I can do that. I promise." 



Next day.

Yoona was walking outside. She made her way to the kindergarden. "Nanny Yoona!" Seohyun ran happily to her. Even when Yoona isn't her nanny she loves to call her that. "Annyeong Seohyun." Yoona smiled glad. 

"I'm going move away today so I wanted to say a last goodbye." Yoona touched her face.

Seohyun's face went down. "You are moving away?"

Yoona nodded slowly. "Will you come back and visit me?" 

"I don't know. If we are lucky maybe." Yoona smiled and hugged Seohyun.

When she broke that hug she smiled to Seohyun. She took up a pink scarf the she have made. Before Sunye went home she gave Yoona back her scarf. "Here, I want you to have this." Yoona wrapped it around Seohyun's neck.

"Thanks Nanny Yoona! I love it!" smiled Seohyun and hugged her again. "I will miss you Nanny Yoona."

Her words touched Yoona's heart. Atleast it ended good between her and her daughter.



Donghae came to the train station. He looked around but there were no sight to Yoona. "Aish...I must have been to early..." he sighed.

He sat down an a bench and waited for her. "Should I call her? No no...I can't rush her." 



Welcome to Korea.

A girl stood at the airport looking at her phone. It was now other then Yuri. "Yoona! I'm on the airport now." she smiled.

"Really?! That was fast...but I'm glad you are here now." 

Yuri smiled bright. "You want me to come and meet you at your house?" 

"Hm...we can meet at the church 4 o'clock."

"Why you want to meet there?" Yuri asked suprised.

"Because it was there were we had to seperate last time we where there. I want the bad memory to go away and turn into go memory." 

"If that's what you want. I can't belive that we are soon going to meet each other." 

"I can't belive it either. It's like a dream come true. But I have to pack see you soon."

"Alright bye!" Yuri hung up with a smile but that smile turned into a cold face when a little girl suddenly run into her and a stranger guy, and ran away without apologizing. "Ah..." Yuri and the guy said at the same time. 

"Aish..Hey you!" Yuri yelled and ran after the girl.

"Excuse me Miss! You forgot your passport!" the guy ran after Yuri.

Yuri stopped and looked around. "I know that you are there. Come out now."

1714480-10-1367616776459.jpg

The little girl was hiding under the bench. She slowly crab out and stood up with her head down. "There you are sweety! Don't ever run away from me again! We are going to America!" said the mother of the little girl.

"No I don't want to go!" cried the little girl.

Looking at the girl remined Yuri about when she and Yoona had to separat. "Don't cry. Cry wouldn't help or change anything. Only if you stay strong and hold out. Do you understand?" the little girl nodded. 

"Thank you." the mother smiled to Yuri. "Let's go."

Yuri looked at them go to the nest plane. "Wow you are good with kids." the guy said.

"Who are you?" Yuri looked at him.

"Nichkhun." he smiled a smile that could make any girl fall for him.

"Okay. What do you want?" asked Yuri.

"You lost your passport when the girl ran into us." Nichkhun handed it over to her.

"Thank you." Yuri said and made her way out.

Nichkhun looked at her go and smiled. "What a mysterious lady. Interesting."  

 

Yuri has finally come! 

Will Yoona go with Donghae?

Will Yoona get a good ending in Korea?

 


Sorry for not I haven't update...my mom just died and I just needed some time alone. If I feel better I will update more. ^^ Btw another chapter will come tomorrow!

Please comment and subcribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1