Chapter 2

Wife Return

Soo hyun stood inside his room getting ready to go and work.

"Are you going already?" Yoona came slowly inside their room. 

"Yeah. I have to go and work now." Soo Hyun smiled at his girlfriend.

"But can't you just eat breakfast first and then go?" Yoona asked.

"I'm not so hungry, but thanks for worry about me." Soo Hyun gently touched Yoona's shoulder before he walked out of their room.

Yoona followed him out and bit her lips. "I just quit my job." she spoke up.

"What? Why?" Soo Hyun and looked at her suprised.

"The job didn't really suit me." Yoona replied. After thinking about what had happened last night. She thought it would be bad if she meets Donghae there again. "You're right. Working in a club is very hard. But you know what? You don't really need to work. I can work double." Soo hyun said, who was willing to do anything for Yoona. "Aniyo. I can't let you do all the work. I have to work too." Yoona quickly protested.

"If that's what you want I will not stop you." Soo hyun smiled and touched her face. "Well, I'll be going now! See you later!"

When Yoona heard to door close she sighed and sat down. After Yoona left Donghae, Soo hyun was always there for her and helped her. He is always kind and caring to her which made her feel bad and guilty. She could not do or give anything to him in retur for all those things he did for her. She couldn't even give him her love.

 

"How is your work doing?" Mrs. Lee asked while eating breakfast.

"Fine mom." Donghae replied as he just touched his food. He couldn't foces on anything else than Yoona. There is so many questions in his head.

"Yebo? Why aren't you eating?" Sunye asked.

"Oh I was just thinking." Donghae said and tried to eat. 

"Appa! Umma! I ate everything!" smiled Seohyun happy and showed them her plate.

"Good girl Seohyun!" Sunye and Donghae smiled.

Seohyun was only a baby when Yoona left them. She is now five years old and thinks that Sunye is her real mother. She doesn't remember anything about Yoona.

 

"Ya! Long time no see!" Soo hyun greeted his old friend.

"Yeah! You just suddenly disappeared! But I heard that you moved away with a lady." his friend said with a grin.

Soo Hyun chuckled. "True. I have a girlfriend that I loves and I'm planning to propose to her tonight."

"Really?! Remember to invite me in your wedding!" his friend supported him.

"Of course. See ya later!" Soo hyun waved goodbye and went to buy food. He walked over a jewelery shop and saw a beautiful ring. He couldn't help but smile while looking at it. He felt something special about that ring. Even when the ring was expensive he wanted to buy it to Yoona.

mono46064_pho01.jpg

 

Later at the night.

"Excuse me? I'm looking for a worker here named Im Yoona." Donghae said to the owner of the club.

"Hm Im Yoona? Ah! She came here this morning and resigned this job. Sorry." the owner said which made Donghae hopeless.

"Thanks anyway." bowed Donghae. This is hopeless. How can I find Yoona know? Aish..Donghae you should forget her not look for her.

"But I can give you her house adress if you want." the owner said.

Donghae looked at him without saying anything. Should I?

 

Soo hyun came home earlier than Yoona. He knew that Yoona was done with her work 8 o'clock, so he quickly got home and cleaned up the house. He bought her flowers and of course the ring. Soo hyun sat inside their room and waited exiting for her to come home.

Outside his house was a black car. Who's car? Donghae's. He was also waiting for Yoona. 

Ring, ring, ring!

Donghae took up his phone and saw Sunye on his screen. As he hensitated for a moment and decided to just let the phone ring. Donghae learned his head on the seat took a looked on the side mirror, where he noticed Yoona. Donghae quickly walked out of his car. "Yoona!" Yoona looked up and wided her eyes open.

She immediately turned around and tried to walk away but failed. Donghae was quick enough to grab her hand. "Yoona! Stop try to runaway from me! I want an explanation! Why did you leave me?!" asked-yelled Donghae frustrated.

Yoona's eyes teared up, but she foced them to stay inside. She straighted herself and slowly looked at him. "I left you because I got tired and bored of you." Yoona lied.

Donghae shook his head not beliving her. "No! I know that you aren't a person like that! Don't lie to me!" Donghae yelled while holding both of her hands.

"Please just leave me alone." Yoona raised her voice and tired to break free from his grip.

"I have missed you, do you know that? I miss you Yoona." said Donghae honest and hugged her tight. He totally lost controll over himself.

"Donghae please don't do this!" cried Yoona and tried to break the hug, but he was to strong.

"I missed you Yoona." Donghae keep repeats those four words.

Yoona really missed him to, but she didn't know what to do. She just tried to break free from the hug.

Inside the house sat Soo Hyun ready and patience waited for Yoona. But after the clock passed 8 o'clock, he started to wonder if something had happened to her. Soo hyun decided to walked out and waited. He breathed out and looked randomly over to the left, where he shocking saw Yoona begin hugged by a guy!

 

1714480-12-1373811086779.jpg

 

What will Soo Hyun do?

Will Yoona always push Donghae away?

Will she ever meet her daughter Seohyun?

What will Sunye do if she found out of Yoonhae?

 


Enjoy chapter 2! ^^ I will try to update more from now on.

- Ansuii1