Chapter 14

Wife Return

Yuri was inside her new office in Korea. The light was turned of, there was only three little candles who lighted the room a little. Yuri sat on her desk with earphones listning to Yoona's voice. It was when Yuri was on the business trip, she didn't have time to talk so Yoona left her many messages.

Yuri-ah. I'm happy that I could finally have you back in my life. I have missed you so much.

You know what? Now I actually has a reason to smile

How are you today? Remember to take good car of your healthy!

Don't push yourself to hard because of me! I will be patient and wait for you

Yuri felt tears running down her cheeks. She began to sob and slowly she cried harder and harder. "I'm sorry Yoona....for letting you go through all this painfull things...." Yuri took out a little picture of Yoona and her from those days they were still kids. She touched over Yoona's face as she cried. "I will make up for you...I promise."

1714480-10-1373569388582.jpg

Outside the office Yunho was about to knock the door. But just then he stopped when he heard Yuri cry. He got worried and grap the handle to open the door but, he stopped when he though over again. He though that it was best to let Yuri have some alone time. Yunho looked down and slowly removed his hands from the door handle. 



"Save child's heart?" Mr. Min said.

"Yes appa. Seohyun inspired me to help more kid with their heart problem." Sunye smiled. "I want to let them to have a normal life, even when they have a weak heart. What do you think?"

Mr. Min slowly nodded. "Not bad. I will come and support you."

"Thanks appa!" Sunye hugged him happy.

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" Nichkhun came down from his room.

"Oppa! I'm going to open a Save child's heart at the hospital! Please come and support me!" Sunye shook his arm. 

"Alright, when is it?" he asked.

"Tomorrow at the hospital, 12 o'clock." smiled Sunye.



"Kim Soo Hyun?" Yuri looked at the picture. 

"Yeah. Kim Soo Hyun and Miss Yoona lived together after her marriage with Lee Donghae broke down. I heard that they were lovers from their neighbors."

Yuri scratched her hair confused. "If they were lovers why would he do something like that? We comeback to this later....next." 

"This is Lee Donghae. Miss Yoona's former husband." Yuri stared at the picture of Donghae as Yunho told her some information of him. "Lee Donghae works at the Min's company as the vice-president. It have been told that he will be the future president."

"If you look at the next picture you can see his mother Ms. Lee. She owns a big Art Building of pantings. A long time ago it was rumors about her, saying that money was everything to her. But it never got confirmed."  

"This is Min Sunye. She's Lee Donghae's new wife." Yuri raised her eye brow when she saw Sunye's picture. She took it up and stared at it suspiciously. "She looks familar....I have seen her somewhere before..." Yunho looked at her confused. Then a flashback came on her.

Flashback ~

"AH! Sunye yelled when she saw Yuri. "Ho-w...ca-can...you?!"

Yuri looked at her confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't come closer! Get away from me!" Sunye ran into her car and quickly drived away.

End of flashback ~ 

Yunho's head was blank when he looked at Yuri who was deep into her thought. Then she suddenly clasped her left hand and push the picture away from her desk. Yunho looked at her confused once again.

1714480-10-1373569498344.jpg

"She's the woman I meet in front of Yoona's house." Yuri crossed her arms.

"The woman who yelled and got scared when she saw you?" Yunho asked.

Yuri nodded. "Min Sunye and Kim Soo Hyun had exactly the same expression when they saw me. Have you some more information about Min Sunye and Kim Soo Hyun?" Yunho nodded and took a little look at some paper. "Kim Soo Hyun is currently dating Min Suzy, who's Min Sunye's sister." Yuri looked at him a bit suprised when he said that they were siblings. 

"Then they must have been planning this...." Yuri sighed. "Do you know the story behind Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun's break up?" 

Yunho looked down and slowly shook his head. Yuri sighed disappointed and learned her back against the chair. She looked down to her desk and slowly noticed another picture. It immediately catched her attention. "Oh! I forget to tell you....This is Lee Donghae and Miss Yoona's 4 years old daughter."

"Daughter...?" Yuri said suprised and looked at Seohyun closely.

A little smile slowly broke into Yuri's face. "She looks similar to Yoona. What's her name?"

"Seohyun." Yunho answered. 

"Seohyun...it really suits her." Yuri almost teared up.

Since Yoona is now gone then Seohyun is the only family she has left. But when she meet's Seohyun....how can she tell her? That her mother is gone? That her mother got killed? 

"Seohyun lives with Lee Donghae and Min Sunye. She doesn't know that Miss Yoona is her birth mother. She thinks that Min Sunye is her brith mother." Yuri looked at Yunho. Yunho could see angry and sadness in Yuri's eyes. She punched her desk and wanted to scream out but she controlled herself.

1714480-10-1373570982883.jpg

"I...can't let Seohyun live with...the woman...." Yuri said.

"Anything you want me to do?" asked Yunho.

Yuri looked up to him. "I want to know their schedule. What they do now and what they will do next." 

Yunho nodded as he wrote it down. "Anything more?" Yuri stood up from the chair and walked over to the window. "Keep an eye on them, especially on Kim Soo Hyun and Min Sunye." Yunho bowed and made his way out of her office. 

"Oh I forget to tell you something...Min Sunye is having a big celebration for opening a Save child's heart project, tomorrow at the hospital 12 o'clock." 

Yuri was staring out of the window with a smirked on her face. "Sweet."



Siwon walked in a street as he looked confused around. "Hm...It must be here." He walked over to a little gate and pressed the gatebell.

"Coming!" Mr. Hwang came out of the gate. 

"What a little gate..."Siwon said low the himself.

"What can I help you with?"Mr. Hwang asked. 

Siwon smiled and bowed polite to him "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Choi Siwon. I read on the newspaper that it was a available room here."

"Oh yeah. Follow me." Mr. Hwang leaded him to a room next to Sooyoung's. "It's not so big, but I hope you like it." Siwon looked around and then smiled to Mr. hwang. "It's okay. I take this room." 

"Omo. Who's that handsome guy?" Ms. Hwang walked out of her house.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Choi Siwon. I'm your new neighbor." Siwon bowed to her.

1714480-10-1373571287258.jpg

"Oh nice to meet you Siwon. What are you working as? Are you married to someone?" she quickly asked.

Mr. Hwang poked her head. "Why are you suddenly asking him some questions like that?!" his wife rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "No it's okay. I'm not married and I works as a policeman." Siwon smiled which made Ms. Hwang laugh and smile like crazy. Mr. Hwang sighed and walked out.

"Annyeong Mr. Hwang! I'm home." Sooyoung smiled.

"Hm hey." he said.

"Are you still sad?" Sooyoung asked.

Mr. Hwang nodded slowly and walked over to a bench. "It's just...I saw her like my own daughter...and now she's...gone." he sighed sad. Sooyoung joined him and comforted him. "This wouldn't have happened if I was a better father to her. She wouldn't have suffer so much and end up like this." Sooyoung patted his back slowly. "I understand that you're sad. But I don't think she would be happy if she saw you like this. Let's be strong for her." Mr. Hwang nodded again but this time with a little smile.

"I will come back later with my things." Siwon and Ms. Hwang walked out of the room.

Siwon and Sooyoung gasped when they saw each other. "YOU!" Sooyoung quickly stood up from the bench. "Yah! What are you doing here?!"

"I would like to ask you the same thing!" Siwon yelled.

"I live here!" Sooyoung glaned at him as he wide his eyes.

Mr. and Ms. Hwang looked at them confused. "You two know each other?"

"He's that stupid policeman who wouldn't let me go home until Tiffany came!" Sooyoung yelled angry.

"I was just doing me job!" Siwon defended himself.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and SIwon glaned at her. "Well I hope you guys can get along with each other because...your neighbors now." Mr. and Ms. Hwang said and walked inside their house. Sooyoung looked at him annoying and walked angry to her room. "Stupid horse face!"

"Yah! Stop calling me that!" Siwon yelled irritated.



Soo Hyun was waiting for someone at a cafe shop. He was frustrated and uncomfortable.

"What is it? You know that I'm busy so please be quick." Sunye sat down.

"We have to be careful from now on." Soo Hyun said quickly as he was breathing heavily.

She looked at him and noticed that he was acting weird. "Are you okay? Did something happen?" Sunye was worried and by just looking at him she got a bad feeling that something terrible have happened. When her eyes meets Soo Hyun's she could see that he was afraid and scared. He was svetting and breathing heavily. It made her more and more uncomfortable.

"She...she's back." his voice was low and weird.

Sunye looked at him confused. "Who's back?"

"Im Yoona."

 

How will this go?

What is Yuri's first step?

What will Sunye and Soo Hyun do?

Is Yoona really dead?

 


Please comment and subscribe *bow*

- Ansuii1