Chapter 4

Wife Return

Donghae come home and stormed inside his office. Sunye got confused by his action and knock his door careful. "Yebo? Are you okay?" she slowly made her way inside.

"I'm fine." Donghae said with no emotinal.

"Where did you go and what happened to your face?" Sunye wide her eyes worried.

"Nothi-Ahhh!" he groaned in pain when she touched his face.

"Well that doesn't looks like nothing. You got into a fight?" Sunye asked as she took out a plaster.

"I...." Donghae didn't know what to say.

He couldn't just say that he got into a fight with his ex-wife's boyfriend.

"It's okay. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Sunye flashed a gentle smile, giving Donghae a guilty feeling.

1302874-11-1361370193605.jpg

 

Soo Hyun sat at a bar and drank himself full. He was upset that Yoona didn't love him back and that she still loved Donghae. "That bastard!" he yelled angry. A girl who eardropped him smirked and sat down beside him. "What so upset?" she joined him to drink.

"She doesn't love me back....she still loves that bastard.." Soo Hyun took a glass more.

"Love doesn't exist." the girl said firmly.

Soo Hyun rasied his eye brown and looked at her. "Who are you?"

The girl smirked and looked at him. "I'm Min Suzy." she said and stood up from her seat. "Just forget who ever that girl is. Love just waste our time. I won't leave us anything than a deep scar."

Soo Hyun watched the girl name Suzy walk away and out of the bar. "Forget about her?" he whispered to himself.

 

Yoona walked home alone and saw a black car again. She closed her eyes and let out a heavily sigh. "Didn't I tell you not to come here?!" Yoona rasied er voice. Donghae came out of the car and made his way toward her. "I just want a answer." 

"I've already told you! I got tired of you and left." Yoona said while looking away.

"No. I can see that you are lying! Yoona, I know that you aren't that kind of person who would do something like that." Donghae said determinded.

Yoona looked at him with a hard look. "How can you be so stupid Donghae? You are just to easy to fool. Listen carefully now. I was just playing with you. I acted like I loved you and cared for you. But the truth is that you meant nothing to me." Yoona wanted to take all those words back, it was killing her inside. 

Donghae on the other hand stared at her shocked. How can she be so heartless? She never really loved me? Was everything just a game to her? He thought. "I can't belive that I fell for a woman like you..." Yoona's knees were tumbling and got weaker by his words.

"Don't worry. I will never come here again." those cold words was what he said before he walked back to his car.

Yoona felt like she couldn't breath. Her heart just got crushed into pieces again.  

 

Soo Hyun came home late which made Yoona worried. "Where have you been?" Yoona asked worried.

"Why do you even care?" he asked her cold and walked past her.

He took out a bag and trew his cloth on it.

"What are you doing?" asked Yoona shocked.

"There is no reason for me to be here anymore. Unless you accept my proposed." Soo Hyun looked at Yoona, but she just bowed her head down.

1302874-11-1361370352576.jpg

"I understand that look." he said and took up his bag.

"But where will you live?" Yoona hold Soo Hyun's arm back. He looked at her hands before he moved his eyes up to her. He will really miss her. But if he stays, he knows he will never win her heart. After making up his mind, he removed her hands away from his arm. "I can take care of myself." said he and walked out.

"Soo Hyun...Soo Hyun!" Yoona tried to call him but his just ignored her.

 

"I'm home" Donghae said.

"Mhm." his mother nodded and moved her eyes back to the tv. Donghae walked upstairs and towards his room. But before he opened the door he stopped for e moment. He slowly gazed over to Seohyun's soundless bedroom door. Donghae made his way for to the door and carefully opened it. He looked around and saw Seohyun and Sunye sleeping quietly and peacefully together. Donghae stood on his spot and stared at them for a while. Donghae you have a family. A lovely wife and a wonderful daughter. You don't need anything more. Yoona just used you, forget about her. Donghae thought.

Afte letting out a sigh, he soundlessly closed the door and went to his room.

"You're home?" Sunye smiled when she came in their room. Donghae looked back and smiled. "I thought you were sleeping."

"I was but you woke me up." pouted Sunye. Donghae couldn't help but remember when Yoona used to pout. Stop it Donghae! Don't think about her! Donghae quickly shook his head.

"Donghae, are you okay? To say it right out you haven't been youself these days. Did something happened?" Sunye looked at him worried. 

Donghae just shook his head and hugged her. "I'm okay. Don't worry." Sunye just smiled and hugged him back.

 

Soo Hyun sat and ate at a resturant. Then he saw a familar girl.

"Yah! Leave me alone!" she yelled at a guy.

The guy just smirked as he refused to go. "Suzy our parents wants us to get married."

Soo Hyun rasied his eysbrow and made his way to them.

"Marry you? Hah never!" yelled Suzy and pushed his away from her.

"Uhh trying to play hard to get huh?" the guy grined at her.

Suzy just rolled her eyes annoyed. "Yah. Didn't you just hear her? She told you to leave her alone." Soo Hyun broke in causing Suzy and the guy to look at him surprise. 

"Who are you?" asked the guy glancing at him from head to toe.

Suzy reconized Soo Hyun from the other day and smirked at the guy. "He is my boyfriend. Yeah I have a boyfriend, whould you live me alone now?" Suzy asked.

The guy faked a smile at Suzy. He took his wallet and shot Soo Hyun a death-glane before walked away embarrassed.

1302874-11-1361371164256.jpg

"Thanks for helping me." Suzy smiled.

"No problem." Soo Hyun replied and took his bag up to go.

"Wait! Why go so fast? I have to do something to thank you first." Suzy stopped him.

Soo Hyun looked at her and just smiled shortly. "It's okay. You don't need to to anything."

"I insists." Suzy wasn't a type who gave up easily. "Seems like you just moved out from your house, so let me buy you a apartment." 

 

Yoona was lonely in her house. Since Soo Hyun moved out she didn't anyone the talk to. She rested her back against the wall and hugged her knees. She didn't know what to do with her life. She didn't have anyone left. Everyone is gone.

Donghae was gone. Seohyun was gone. Soo Hyun was gone. Yuri was gone...she was all alone.

Ring, ring ,ring ~

Yoona sighed and streched her arm over to the phone. "Hello?" she answered as she wiped her tears away. "

Hello? Yoona? Is that really you? It's me Yuri! Your twin sister!" Yoona wided her eyes open.

"...Yu-Yuri? Yoona whispered.

 

Yuri is still alive? 

Will she save Yoona from this lonely world?

Will Donghae and Soo Hyun move on from Yoona?

 


I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. ^^ Please subscribe and comment.

- Ansuii1