Chapter 5

Wife Return

Yoona sighed and streched her arm over to the phone. "Hello?" Yoona answered as she wiped her tears away.

"Hello? Yoona? Is that really you?! It's me Yuri! Your twin sister!" Yoona wided her eyes open.

"...Yu-Yuri?" Yoona whispered.

"Yes Yoona! It's me! I have missed you so much!"

"But they told me that you were dead..." Yoona broke down.

"My parents did a mistake. But Yoona are you okay?" 

Yoona tried to stop her tears but they wouldn't stop coming out. "Yuri...I'm so lonely here...and I miss you so much.." Yoona cried. 

"Lonely? But I heard that you had a family. Where are they?" 

"They are...all gone." Yoona cried even harder which made Yuri even more worried. 

"Yoona listen to me. I'm on a business trip now, but I when I'm done I will come to you, okay? You can come with me to American and live here with me."  

Yoona looked at her phone. "But when will you come?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know Yoona. My parents already gave me their jobs and it will take around two weeks to make it all done...but I'll call you when I'm in Korea. I will try to push my schedule and come to you as fast as I can."  Yoona was still sobbing, but had a happy smile on her face. "Thanks Yuri. I had lost all my hopes but now I just got them all back." Yoona said. She could also feel that Yuri was smilling happy over the phone. 

 

Yuri smiled when she talked to Yoona.

"Excuse me Miss Yuri, but Mr Smith is ready for the meeting." her assistant Yunho informed. 

Yuri sighed and nodded to him. "Sorry Yoona, but I have to go. Talk to you later okay? Bye." Yuri placed her phone down her desk and thought deeply about Yoona. "Why is she so lonely? What happen to her family?" she asked herself curious. 

"Miss Yuri, he's waiting." Yunho said again.

"I'm coming." she sighed again and walked with him to the meeting room.

 

Seohyun smiled when Sunye came to picked her up from the kindergarden. They walked happily home together. Behind them there were someone who was watching over them. Who? Yoona. She wanted to see her daughter for the last time.

"Seohyun wait here okay? I have to go and buy something, but I will come back quickly." Sunye said and left Seohyun in a playground. Seohyun just smiled and played around like a carefree kid.

"Seohyun...you have grown up." Yoona smiled with tears on her eyes. "You have to live happy okay..." With one last look, Yoona was about to leave but stopped when she suddenly saw Seohyun falling down the ground without moving.

"Seohyun...Seohyun!" Yoona yelled and immediately ran over to her daughter. "Seohyun! Are you okay?! Can you hear me?! Seohyun!" Yoona asked as she panicked. She took Seohyun up and quickly carried her to the hospital. Yoona cried as she ran with Seohyun in her hands.

"Someone please help me!" Yoona yelled when she came to the hospital.

"Okay please relax Miss. We will do anything we can." the nurse tried to calm Yoona down.

Yoona nodded and watch Seohyun get carried into the emergency room. She sat down outside the room and waited worried. Her hands were cold and the only thing she could think about now was Seohyun.

1302874-8-1361637804757.jpg

Finally the doctor came out. "How is she?" Yoona immediately asked.

"She is fine. She just have to rest more." the doctor said. 

Yoona got relived and nodded. "Are you her mother?" the doctor asked. Yoona looked at him and didn't know what she should say. She bit her lips and slowly shook her head. "No...I just saw her faint on the street." she gazed down.

The doctor nodded. "Do you know who she is? Or who her parents is?"

"I just know that she is Lee Donghae's daughter." Yoona replied.

"Oh then she's doctor Min's daughter Seohyun!" one of the nurses spoke.

"I wonder why she was left alone in the street." the nurses started to gossip.

"Don't just stand there! Go and contact doctor Min!" the doctor said causing the nurses to make their run. "And don't talk about other's buisness!" 

He then turned to Yoona and smiled and bowed to her before he went out. Yoona sat down and watch over Seohyun who was sleeping in silence. "Mom?" she heard Seohyun murmured.

"Yes? Mom is here." Yoona smiled happy when she saw Seohyun slowly waking up.

"Mom? Where is my mom?" Seohyun asked looked around.

Yoona remembered that Seohyun didn't know who she was. "Your mother is on her way." she smiled weaked. 

 

"Seohyun! Where are you? Seohyun!" Sunye stood at the playground and looked around worried. "Where did she go?" 

Then she heard her phone ring. "Hello?" she answered as she walked around the playground. "What?! Okay I'll be there!" said Sunye and quickly ran to the hospital.

 

"Seohyun!" Sunye yelled worried and ran into her room. Without noticing Yoona, Sunye ran pass her and over to Seohyun. "Seohyun! I'm here! Are you okay?!" Sunye looked at Seohyun with tears in her eyes and quickly hugged Seohyun. Yoona took a last look on Seohyun before she walked out. Since Sunye arrived there was no used for her to stay there anymore.

"I'm fine mom." Seohyun smiled when she saw Sunye.

"Mom! You have to meet...." Seohyun stopped when she couldn't see Yoona anywhere. "Where did she go?" 

"Who are you talking about?" Sunye asked confused.

"The lady who carried me to the hospital." Seohyun answered.

Sunye nodded. "Just wait here okay." She stood up and ran out. "Excuse me but do you know where the lady who saved me daughter is?"

1302874-8-1361638018770.jpg

"Yeah, I just saw her-Oh! There she is." a nurse pointed at Yoona who was on her way out. "Thanks."

"Hey wait!" Sunye ran toward Yoona. Yoona looked at her shocked and speechless. "I just want to thank you for saving my daughter." Sunye said as she hold Yoona's hand.

"You're welcome." Yoona forced a smiled.

"Seohyun is longing for you, why can't you just stay with us for a while?"

"I have something important I have to do now." Yoona replied causing Sunye just nodded understanding.

"But I still own you for saving her. Can I get your phone number so I can call you when your not busy."

"Uh...." Yoona wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

Sunye just smiled. "I know that it sounds weird since we don't know each other, but I just really want to thank you for saving Seohyun. She is really important too me." Sunye said and kind of begged Yoona.

"Here." Yoona gave in and gave Sunye her number. Sunye smiled happy and hugged her. What did I just do...Yoona thought and sighed.



"What?! Is she okay?" Donghae asked worried.

"She's fine. Thanks to a lady who took her to the hospial." Sunye explained.

"Oh my...If that lady didn't take Seohyun to the hospital something bad might have happen to her..." Mrs. Lee said.

"I really want to thank her for what she did. What do you say about inviting her to eat dinner with us tonight?" Sunye asked.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." Ms. Lee smiled agreed.

"If that's what you want." Donghae agreed too which made Sunye smile happy.

"Great! I'll go and call her now!" Sunye said excited.

 

How will Donghae and Ms. Lee's reaction be when they meets Yoona?

Will Yoona agree to come and meet them?

When will Yuri come and save Yoona from her lonely and painful life?

 


I felt that this chapter was really boring...if it is sorry...but please comment and subscribe. ^^

- Ansuii1