Chapter 15

Wife Return

Sunye looked at him confused. "Who's back?"

"Im Yoona." Sunye frozed when she heard Yoona's name. She stared at Soo Hyun without moving a muscle. Her eyes was wide opened. Soo Hyun stared at her back, he looked into her eyes and saw fear, horror and regrets. His eyes moved down to her hands that were trembling.

1714480-12-1375824379402.jpg

Sunye looked down and slowly shook her head. "N-No....don't try to scare me...I woun't belive you..."

Soo Hyun looked up to her again. "Do you think that I would lie about something like this?"

"You told me that she was dead!" Sunye quickly said.

"I thought she was...but she's not." Soo Hyun sighed as Sunye looked at him scared. "I saw her today with my own eyes. She even looked at me and smirked...then she disappeared. I quickly drived back to the wood where I left her, and....I couldn't find her body..."

Sunye looked down nervously. "D-Does it means that...she's still out there...?"

Soo Hyun nodded which made Sunye want to cry. "What should we do?! She will definitely take revengs..."

"From now on we have to be more careful. Call me if you sees her. And remember that you have to act nomally, so no one will suspect you." Sunye quickly nodded agreed. Then suddenly she remembered something.

Flashback ~

"AH!" Sunye yelled when she saw Yuri. "Ho-w...ca-can...you?!"

Yuri looked at her confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't come closer! Get away from me!" Sunye ran into her car and quickly drived away.

End of flashback ~

"I think I have met her before too. " She looked at Soo Hyun scared. "It was when I went to pick up my phone...when I was outside the house I met her..."

"Did she say anything to you? What did you do?" Soo Hyun asked eagerly.

"Sorry. I was to scared so I quickly drived away. And I thought I saw visions." Sunye said slowly.

Soo Hyun sighed and stood up. "Where are you going?" Sunye asked as she stood up with him.

"I have to investigate this. Don't be scared, it could be vision." Soo Hyun said.

"But you were so sure that she was back a while ago. Why are you saying now that it may be vision?!" Sunye was frustrated.

Soo Hyun sighed annoyed. "Listen. I just want you to keep your eyes open and be careful, just in case if she's really back. I'll go back to the wood to try to look for her more closely." Soo Hyun made his way out.

Sunye sat down and hoped that it was just vision she and he saw. 

 



 

"Annyeonghasyeo I'm Kwon Megan." said Yuri as she greeted some businessmen. 

They sat down and got a folder each. After reading carefully on it they sighed down their signature. 

"I hope we will work good together." Yuri smiled as she shook hands with them.

The men just smiled back and nodded agreed with her. 

After the meeting Yuri walked into her office with Yunho followling after her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

She just nodded firmly. "But what if they hurt you." Yunho said worried. Yuri just smiled and shook her head. "That's a public place. They wouldn't dare to do anything." Yunho sighed. He still thought that it was a bad idea but if she has decided to do something it will be hard to make her change her mind. 

Yuri looked at him and sighed by his face expression. "You can come to but promise me that you won't do anything if something happens." 

Yunho quickly nodded. "Don't worry, I won't do anything."

 



 

In an sunny morning Mr. Hwang rushed quickly out of his house. 

"Yah Where are you going? It's only 10 o'clock." Ms. Hwang walked out after him.

"The u-know guy told me that Yuri's planning to do something today..and I'm just worried so I just want to go and make sure that nothing bad will happen to her." he said quickly and ran off.

Tiffany came out to stretch her body. "Oh umma where's appa going?" 

"He went to make sure Yuri won't be hurt." Ms. Hwang sighed.

"Why his so over protective to her? She so rude and cold...I like Yoona unnie better." Tiffany said. 

Ms. Hwang glaned at her and poked her head. "Ish! Are you done talking?!" her mother said and went inside. Tiffany was left upset. "Even umma is on her side.." Tiffany pouted.

1714480-12-1375823457224.jpg

 



 

At the hopital.

Yuri walked out of a elevator looking just like Yoona. Her hair, cloths and everything. She walked down a hall and once again she passed a guy, who was no other than Soo Hyun. He wide his eyes and turned around. He stared at Yuri back as he slowly started to follow her. 

Yuri could clearly hear his steps behind her. She tried to think fast on how to get rid of him. This is not good... Slowly she started to walk faster and faster which made Soo Hyun walk faster to. Then she began to run as fast as she could away from him. When she looked back she could see Soo Hyun running after her, but he was wasn't close to her like before.

She swinged to the left and quickly stopped. She wide her eyes when she didn't have any other way to run. There was only a door, patient room, and a window. Yuri didn't have any choice but to jump out the window. She was about to jump until she felt someone drag her away. 

Soo Hyun came running as he looked around. "Where is she?!" He walked over to the window and looked down. No...she couldn't have jump down...it's to high.. Then he walked over to the patient room with a suspected look on his face. He took the door handle and quickly opened it. "Oh my!" yelled an ahjumma. Soo Hyun wide his eyes shocked, there were two ahjumma and an ahjussi staring at him weird.

"Who are you?!" yelled the ahjumma who was sitting on a chair.

"You almost gave me heart attack!" yelled the other one from her bed.

Soo Hyun bowed down and apologized to them embarrassed. He walked out and closed the door. "Where could she be? She clearly run this way..." After looking around he slowly gave up. "I must be crazy..." He shook his head started to think that it was only vision, slowly he went to the main room.

After Soo Hyun left Yuri and Mr. Hwang walked out of the patient room. "Thank you for letting me and my daughter use the toilet!" Mr. Hwang bowed and closed the door. "Wow that was close!"

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked him.

"I didn't want anything to happen to you. I was worried okay?" he replied her.

"Thank you but I'll be fine so don't worry." Yuri was about to go but Mr. Hwang stopped her.

"This is too dangerous Yuri." Mr. Hwang said soft.

Yuri slowly removed his arm. "I have to do this...I can't let them get away with this so easy. Dangerous or not I'm willing to do anything for Yoona." Yuri said and made her way to the main hall.

I will show them...I will definitely show them that messing with Im Yuri's sister was a big mistake. 

 



 

"Give an applause to Lee Sunye!" Nichkhun said smilling happy to his little sister.

Sunye walked up stage with a big smile. "Thank you so much for coming here, this means so much to me." Sunye bowed to the public.

She looked over to her family who was there to support her. Donghae gave her a proud smile while Seohyun waved to her mother happy. Mrs. Lee and Mr. Min sat on a chair with a proud and satisfied smile. Soo Hyun and Suzy sat together supporting Sunye behind them. Everything was like a dream for Sunye. Suddenly the door opened and someone they didn't expect walked in. 

Sunye wide her eyes open. Soo Hyun rubbed his eyes, to make sure that it wasn't vision he saw again. Mr. Lee dropped their jaw as Donghae slowly stood up staring her shocked.

"Y-Yoo...Yoona..." Sunye whispered.

Yuri secretly smirked. Her hand slowly moved and pointed at Sunye. "You. Can you please tell me who I am?"

Sunye was so scared and shocked that it caused her to fall down and faint. Everyone gasped as Donghae and Nichkhun quickly rushed over to Sunye. "Sunye are you okay?! Can you hear me?!" Donghae asked worried. 

Yuri, who was watching the scene slowly clasped her hand upset by Donghae's action. Don't he know what that woman did to Yoona?! Min Sunye, you are really something! If you wanna play then I'll play! 

Suddenly Yuri also fell down and fainted making everone gasp again. Donghae looked over at her worried as he was with Sunye. Instead of taking care of his wife he had all his attention on Yuri, who he thought was Yoona. Nichkhun walked quickly went over to help Yuri. "Huh? She looks familar...." then a flashback came.

Flashback ~

....a little girl ran into him and a young lady, and ran away without apologizing. "Ah..." he and the young lady said  at the same time.

"Aish..Hey you!" the young lady yelled and ran after the girl.

"Excuse me Miss! You forgot your passport!" Nichkhun ran was the young lady.

Nichkhun smiled when he found her. He was about to give her her passport but stopped when he saw her serious face while talking to the little girl.

1714480-12-1375821978286.jpg

"No! I don't want to go!" cried the little girl.

"Don't cry. Cry wouldn't help or change anything. Only if you stay strong and hold out. Do you understand?" the young lady said as the little girl nodded.

"Thank you." the mother smiled to the young lady. 

"Wow you are good with kids." Nichkhun said.

The young lady looked at him. "Who are you?"

"Nichkhun." he smiled a smile at could make any girl fall for him.

"Okay. What do you want?." asked the young lady.

"You lost your passport when the girl ran into us." he handed it over to her. 

"Thank you." the young lady said and made her way out.

Nichkhun looked at her go and smiled. "What a mysterious lady. Interesting."

I hope we will meet again...

End of flashback ~

"She that girl from the airport..." Nichkhun said slowly as he stared at her face.

 

Nichkhun and Yuri meets each other once again

What will Donghae do know?

When he knows that "Yoona" is back

 


Please subscribe and comment. *bow*

- Ansuii1