Chapter 10

Wife Return

"Yoona! Omg Yoona! You are here!! I have missed you so much!!" Mr and Ms Hwang hugged Yoona when she came to visit them for the first time after she left them.

"I have missed you too dad, mom." she smiled when she saw how happy they was to see her. 

"Hey I'm Choi Sooyoung. Yuri send me to find you but it looks like you found us." Sooyoung laughed. 

1714480-9-1367667571834.jpg

"Hey nice to meet you." Yoona smiled back to her.

Tiffany walked out of the house with a big smile. "Hey big sis! Remember me?" Yoona just looked at her confused and then at Ms. Hwang. "You remember when you still lived with us, I was pregnant on that time. This is your little sister Tiffany." smiled Ms. Hwang. 

"You are so pretty unnie!" Tiffany hugged Yoona tight.

"Oh...thanks." said Yoona surpised by the hug.

"Tsk...'you are so pretty'....to me she said that I was to tall to be a girl!" complained Sooyoung annoyed.

"But it is because you are unnie." said Tiffany.

"Yah!"

"Dad! Mom!"

"Bye see you in heaven."


"Mom I'm home!" smiled Seohyun and went to hug Sunye.

Sunye smiled and hugged her back but then she notice something, and broke the hug.

"Seohyun. Where did you get that scarf from?" Sunye asked her quickly.

"Nanny Yoona came and gave it to me." Seohyun smiled happy.

Sunye felt like her head was going to explode. "Give it to me!" Sunye took quickly took the scarf of her.

"No! Mom! Nanny Yoona gave it to me!" cried Seohyun.

"She is not your Nanny!" Sunye yelled at her.

Seohyun cried and run up to her room. "Omg...what is this noise? Yah why did you yell at her?" Ms. Lee asked. Sunye turned to Ms. Lee and glaned at her. "Why are you look- Stop looking at me like that!" Sunye just ran out of the house. She started to car and droved away.

"What the...what's wrong with her?" said Ms. Lee confused.


Ring, ring, ring

Sunye ignored her phone. It rang again and again. Intil she got annoyed and quickly answered it. "What?!" 

"Oh why so angry? Not in mood?" said a familiar voice. 

"Kim Soo Hyun? What do you want?" 

"I just wanted to tell you that Yoona and Donghae is planning to run away." Sunye wide her eyes shocked. 

"They are going to meet each other this afternoon. At the train station." he continued.

Sunye quickly hung up started to drive faster to Yoona. 

"You promise to not meet them again! That's it Im Yoona! You will get what you deserve!"


"I'm finally here." Yuri stood outside the church.

1714480-9-1367668231056.jpg

Flashback ~

Yuri sat outside the church crying. "Yuri!" someone yelled.

"I don't want to go! Never!" cried Yuri.

"Well you want to see me die?" said Yoona. 

"No!" Yuri cried harder.

"Yeah I don't want to see you die either." 

"But I don't want to leave you!" Yuri hugged Yoona.

"We will meets again. Don't worry. After a operation you will come back." smiled Yoona.

"What if It the operation goes wrong?" Yuri tighted the hug.

"Don't think negative! You will come back healthy and happy." said Yoona. "And I will always be here waiting for you."

Flashback ends ~

"I'm finally back Yoona." smiled Yuri.


"Thanks for letting me live here." Yoona bowed to the owner of her apartment.

"No problem. Live happy in America." the old lady smiled and walked out on the way out she meet Sunye, who was waiting for her to go. Yoona sat inside her room packing her things. "You are a big liar do you know that?!" Yoona looked shocked back when she heard Sunye's voice. "Sunye what are you doing here?"

"What is this?!" Sunye yelled as she trow the pink scarf down. "You promise me that you will never meet her again!" 

"I just wanted to say goodbye to her for the last time." Yoona tried to explain herself.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear anything about your stupid excuse!" Sunye trow her purse and her pink phone down the ground.

"You met Seohyun and now you are planning to go to the train station to meet Donghae!!" yelled Sunye mad and slapped Yoona.

Yoona looked at Sunye shocked. "No, no Sunye you are misunderstanding! I just lied to him because I wanted him to get over me! Please belive me!" 

Yoona tried to hold her hands. Sunye removed Yoona's hands and grapped her collar. She accidently stepped on her phone. "I don't want to! I hate you...you are ruin my life! Please just...just disappear!" yelled Sunye and pushed Yoona down. "AH!" Yoona yelled when she fell down. Her head hit a table behind her and she got a deep cut on her neck.

Sunye could finally control herself again and looked at Yoona who was laying on the ground without moving. "Yoona? Yoona? Yah don't scare me! Wake up!" Sunye yelled. 

She got closer Yoona and wide her eyes when she saw blood coming out of Yoona's neck. "AH!" Sunye yelled in shock. She quickly took her purse and ran out of the house. She got in her car and drived scared away.


Yuri sat at the church waiting. She sighed and looked at her clock. "It's already five..where is she?" 

She stood up and was about to go to Yoona but suddenly she felt pain in her heart. She got weaker and quickly took out a boks of tablets from her purse but it was to late. She fell down and fainted.  

"Oh my! Are you okay, miss?!" a nun ran over to Yuri.


Soo Hyun came to check on Yoona. When he walked up to her house the door stood wide opened which made him curious. He walked in and looked around. Everything looks normal.

1714480-9-1367668463851.jpg

When he walked on the bedroom he fell down in shock. "Yoona!" he tried to wake her up but when he saw the blood he panicked. He quickly carried her out and into his car. He started the car and was about to drive to the hospital but he suddenly stopped.

He turned to Yoona who was laying there lifeless. 

I wasted all those years on her for nothing!

She never cared about me!"

"Yoona are you woken? Yoona?" Soo Hyun shook her body, but he got no answer.

Ring, ring, ring

He looked at him phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! Where are you!" yelled Suzy over the phone.

"Sorry i'm just meeting an old friend." 

"Soo Hyun...remember that you are going to meet my father today. You can't be late." 

"I'll be there." he hung up and quickly drived to a wood.

He carried Yoona as he walked up an hill. Suddenly he heard someone go behind him, but he didn't see anyone. He continued to walk up. He stopped in to middle of the hill. Soo Hyung looked at Yoona who was lifeless. He took a deep breath and trow her down a the hill. "Goodbye Yoona. This is good for everybody." He suddenly heard something behind him again and quickly ran down to his car, and droved away.

He droved back to Yoona's house before anyone could be suspected by the blood. He cleaned to blood and the room. Then he found a pink phone laying on the ground. He took it up and put it quickly down his pocket.

 

What happen to Yoona and Yuri?!

Omg Sunye and Soo Hyun...

Is Donghae still wating for Yoona?

 


Sorry for not I haven't update...my mom just died and I just needed some time alone. If I feel better I will update more. ^^

Please comment and subcribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1