Chapter 11

Wife Return

Donghae was still waiting at the train station. He looked over to the door hoping for the last time at Yoona will come smiling to him. After 5 minutes he could hold himself anymore. He ran out to his car and quickly droved to a place where Yoona could possible be. At the church, where they once got married.



Yuri open her eyes slowly and saw a young woman looking down to her. "You are finally awake?" a nurse said.

"What happened?" Yuri asked confused when she found herself at the hospital.

The nurse smiled to her. "Some hours ago you fainted at the chur-" Yuri wide her eyes and quickly stood up from the bed. "The church! Yoona!" Yuri took away the medical tubes from her hand. "Wait! What are you doing?!" the nurse asked her and tried to stop her. "I have to go now!" Yuri took her purse and ran out of the room.

Kwon-Yuri-yuri-kwon-33859911-500-300.png

"But we still have to check your heart!" Yuri heard the nurse yelled after her but she ignored it. Nothing is more importent to her than Yoona, not even her heart. She ran out of the hospital and quickly looked after a cab. "To the church now!" the man nodded and droved slowly to the church direction.

"Can you please just a little bit drive faster?!" Yuri asked impatient. 

"Sorry but I can't break the law." replied him.

Yuri glaned at him. "I will pay you double if you drive faster!" after a second the man quickly gassed on.

Some minutes later.

"Here!" Yuri gave him money and ran out of the cab. She ran in the church looking after Yoona, but she no where to be found. "Where is she?" Yuri looking around. Then a nun walked over to her smiling. "Are you okay my dear?" 

 

Yuri looked at her confused. "I saw you faint here some hour ago." 

"Oh yeah. I'm alright, but have you seen any girl around my age come here?" Yuri asked.

"I have been her since the morning but I haven't seen anyone else come here, expect you."

Yuri looked at her disappointed and slowly bowed to her. "Thanks...." The nun smiled and walked away from her. Yuri was worried if something could have happened to Yoona, she had a terrible feeling. She quickly ran out of the church and made her way to Yoona's house. When she disappeared a black car came.

Donghae ran out of the car and into the church. He looked around but Yoona where no where to be found. "Yoona? Yoona? Are you here?" No one answered him. He fell down on his knees and teared up. 



Sunye stopped the car. She breathed in and out to calm herself down. "It was an accident. I didn't do it on purpose. It's not my fault." Sunye took up her purse to check her phone. When she opened she wide her eyes shocked. "Wh-ere...is it?" she quickly throw everything out of the purse but she still could not find her phone. "Oh no..." she quickly gassed on and drived back to Yoona's house. "No one can find it! No one must not find it!"

Yoona's house.

Yuri was already inside the house. She looked around the living room. It was clean and quiet. "How can she live on a house like this?" Yuri's house was twice or more bigger then Yoona's house. 

She slowly walked into her bedroom but Yoona was still no where to be found. "Where can she be." Yuri sighed.

Then she notice a flower postcard laying on the ground. She took it up and wide her eyes. "B-lo...od?" When she saw the blood she new that something most have happen to Yoona. She tried to find something more around the room but couldn't find anything.

Yuri took up her phone and called her assistant, Yunho. "Deh Miss Yuri." 

"Yunho, I want you to find every information you can find about Yoona's contacts."

"Alright but why?" Yunho asked over the phone.

"I'll tell you the reason later." Yuri sighed and hung up.

Outside the house.   

Sunye walked out of her car and made her way to Yoona's house. Then she stopped when she saw someone coming out of the house. "AH!" Sunye yelled when she saw Yuri. "Ho-w...ca-can..you?!" Yuri looked at her confused. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't come closer! Get away from me!" Sunye ran into her car and quickly drived away.

Yuri was left confused and suspected. "Who was that?"

1.JPG



Soohyun walked out of the shower. He dried himself and looked up to the mirror. Suddenly he saw Yoona standing behind him. He wide his eyes and quickly turned around, but there were nothing. Soohyun sighed scared and looked at himself. 

"Where is the guy? Soohyun?!" he heard Suzy yell outside. 

He walked out of the bathroom with only a towle over his waist. "Yah. What's with that face?"

Soohyun ignored her question, instead he grapped her face and started kissed her roughly and deeply. Suzy looked at him shocked but kissed him back. "Stay with me tonight." Soohyun said between their passionate kiss. Suzy smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. He started to move his hands to her jacked, he throw her cloths to the side and pushed her against his bedroom door. Suzy moaned as she felt Soohyun's lips kissing her neck. She used her left hand to open the bedroom door and pulled him with her to the bed.

(Sorry...It's kind of awkward for me to write a scene...so I kind of jump over this...^^ Just imagine the rest of it yourself.)



Donghae sat at a bench looking out the sea. He tried to think of an excuse for why Yoona didn't showed up. But the only thing he couldn't stop think about is that she tricked him and left. He didn't want to belive it but he couldn't think about anything else. He remembered those line she always said to him.

You have a wife now, who loves you! 

Donghae sighed sad. "You really want me to be with her? But I love you..." 

Don't you understand?! You are married! Please stop make this hard for me!

Forget about me! 

.

.

.

"She's right Donghae....forget about her..."



"Where is Donghae?! Do you know where my son is?!" Ms. Lee asked a maid.

"No Madam Lee." the maid said and continued her work. 

"Aish! Sunye just fainted and Donghae is missing....how bad can this be!!" yelled Ms. Lee irritared. "Ugh...my head...." she sat down a chair and rested her head. In the same minute Donghae came in the living room. "Donghae! Where have you been?! And why is your phone turned off?!"

"Sorry mom...I just had something importent to do..." Donghae answered without emotional.

1714480-12-1369685139050.jpg

"Even when you do something importent you shouldn't turn off your phone! And what's with your face? Are you tired?" she asked.

Donghae nodded. "Then go up and get yourself some rest. Oh I almost forgot! Sunye fainted an hour ago." 

"What? What happened to her? Is she okay?" Donghae asked worried.

"She is fine the doctor said she was fine." Ms. Lee replied which made Donghae sigh relieved.



Sunye woke up and wide her eyes shock by seeing Yoona standing infront of her. "Ah!" Yoona came closer and closer her. "Why did you kill me? I have to take revengs!" Yoona wrapped her hands around Sunye's neck. 

"No! Stop! Don't do! Go away from me!" yelled Sunye scared.

"No help! Help me!" Donghae ran in the bedroom waking Sunye up from her nightmare. Sunye open her eyes and hugged Donghae tight. "Donghae! Donghae!" she started to cry. "Sunye..sh..It's okay...don't cry. It's only a nightmare."

"Are you okay now?" Donghae asked her after he calmed her down.

She just nodded quickly and puked nervous. She had to tell him what she did to Yoona. She didn't want to keep anything from him or lie to him. "Donghae, I have to tell you something..." Sunye said nervous.

"Me to." Donghae said looking at her serious.

"You can go first." she let him talk first.

"I haven't really been honest to you. And I haven't loved you as much as you loved me. To be correct I haven't been a good husbad." Sunye's eyes startet to water up. "But I want to change that. I know who hard this must  have been for you and I'm really sorry. From now on I will starte loving you like how you love me, and be a good husband for you. I'm really sorry again and I hope you can give me another chance." 

Sunye smiled happy and nodded as she cried. "I forgive you." she hugged him again.

"Thanks. So what did you want to tell me?" Donghae asked curious. 

The smile on Sunye's face disappeared. She didn't want to tell him. If she told him what she did to Yoona he will leave her, and totaly hate her. He finally wanted to start over again with her, how can she just throw away her chance to hold on his heart? I can't tell him...thought Sunye.

"It was nothing. I just want us to be a happy family. Me, you and Seohyun." Sunye fake smiled.

 

Will Yuri and Donghae find out what happen to Yoona?

Will Donghae's love for Yoona disappear?

Will Soo hyun and Sunye get away with this?

And is Yoona still alive?

 


Please comment and subcribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1