Chapter 6

Wife Return

"Hello?" Yoona answered soft.

"Hello! It's Min Sunye, the mother of the girl you saved if you remember? I was wondering if you could come to my house and have dinner with my family?"  

Yoona wide her eye and quickly answered. "I don't thin-" Before she could say no, Sunye quickly cut her.

"Good! This is great! See you in an hour! And the address is *********. Bye!"  Sunye hung up.

Yoona panicked. "What should I do? This is not good! Ms. Lee will kill me if she sees me and Donghae he will be even more mad at me!" Yoona said frustrated as she walked around her room. "Why did I come into this...mess?" 



"So what do you think?" Suzy smiled as they walked into the hotel room.

Soo Hyun couldn't belive it. It was like he was in heaven. "Omg, are you serious?!" he asked shocked. In his entire life he had always slept on the ground and lived in a little house or maybe a little apartment. 

1302874-12-1362476334746.jpg 

Suzy just looked at him weird. "What's wrong with you? Have you never seen a room before? My room is twice bigger then this room." she stated. "You were really that poor before?"

Soo Hyun looked at her and nodded.

"Well now your life will changed to better, and then I mean much better than before." smiled Suzy and offered him a job at the Min company.

"You have a company?" he asked suprised.

"No, but my dad has. He is the president of the Min company, but will son step down and let brother-in-law take over." Suzy answered. "He is getting old you know."

"Your brother-in-law?" Soo Hyun said interested.

Suzy nodded. "Yeah Lee Donghae." she said which made him suprised. 

So Lee Donghae is her brother-in-law? Strange... Soo Hyun thought.

"Why are you so nice to me?" he asked curious.

"Because I like you. You are not like all those stupid jerks who only cares about money." she said out without any feelings.

Soo Hyun just stood there and didn't know what to say back to her. She was a really straighforward girl. This is like the second time he meets her, and he dosn't even know so much about her. "Come on. Let's go and eat dinner." Suzy said and dragged him with her. 

She likes me? Maybe I can use her to take revengs? Soo Hyun thought and smirked carefully.

 

Yoona stood nervous outside their house. She gulped and held her finger up to ring the bell. No...I can't.. she backed out and quickly turned away to go home. "Hey, are you the lady who saved my daughter yesturday?!" she heard someone shout after her, and turned around and saw Sunye. Sunye's face lighted up as she invited her inside.

Yoona sighed and made herself go in. Now it's happening....

"I'm so happy that you came!" Sunye smiled exciting and hugged her.

Yoona was uneasy, but slowly hugged her back. "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name last time we meet." Sunye broke the hug.

"Yoona, Im Yoona." Yoona replied.

"Oh, what a pretty name." Sunye said and leaded her inside.

"Hey guys! Guess who's here." Sunye said happy.

Donghae and Ms. Lee came over to greet their guest.

"This is Im Yoona. The lady who saved Seohyun yesturday." Sunye introducced Yoona to them.

Donghae dropped his jaw the moment he saw Yoona. Ms. Lee wide her eyes shocked and looked at Donghae who stood beside her like a frozen statue. Yoona on the other hand didn't dare to look up at them. She just looked down the ground nervous. Mrs. Lee gritted her teeth as she wanted to scream and yelled at Yoona, but controlled herself for Sunye's sake.

"Are you sure this is the lady who saved Seohyun?" Mrs. Lee tried to keep her cool.

"Yes. Why are you asked a question like that mom?" Sunye asked.

"Oh nothing." she flashed Sunye a smile before she glaned over at Yoona.

Seohyun came down from her room and smiled happy when she saw Yoona "Oh! It's you!" she ran over to Yoona and hugged her tight.

Yoona looked at her suprised when she ran to her and hugged her. But she was happy and touched by her daughters action. Donghae looked at them together and got a stranger feeling inside. It's not a bad feeling but a very good and happy feeling.

Why are you here Yoona? he thought as he was still looking at her.

1302874-12-1362482522513.jpg

Yoona could feel Donghae gaze, but tried to ignord.

Seohyun broke the hug and gave her a bright smile. "How do you feel now?" Yoona asked her.

"Good! Let's go and eat dinner! And then we can go up to my room and play!" Seohyun smiled as she took Yoona's hand and leaded her to the dinner table.

Yoona walked past Donghae and Mrs. Lee who was staring at her with open eyes. Sunye just stood beside them smiling happy, as she has no clue of what kind of history Donghae and Mrs. Lee had with Yoona. 

It took time before everyone walked over and sat down to eat. Donghae ate slowly as he stoled many glance from Yoona. Sunye ate and talked with Yoona and Seohyun. Mrs. Lee on the other hand didn't even bother to touch her food. "Mom why aren't you eating?" Sunye asked worried.

"I lost my appetit." she replied and looked at Yoona cold.

"But this is your favorit food. Try to eat a little bit." 

"I said I don't have appetit." Mrs Lee repeated annoyed and walked to her room. 

"Aish...mom is so grumpy sometimes. Sorry about that Yoona." Sunye apologize.

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry." Yoona smiled weak.

"Mom! I'm done can I go up and play with her?" Seohyun asked her "mother" Sunye.

"Sure sweetheart." Sunye smiled.

"Let's go!" Seohyun dragged Yoona with her up to her room. 

Sunye looked at them with a joyful smile. Then she turned to Donghae. " Look at Seohyun. She looked so happy when she saw Yoona." Donghae just simply nodded in respons. "Hey what about we let her be Seohyun nanny?" Sunye suggested.

Donghae coughed and drank his water. "No no!" he immediately protested.

"What? why not?" Sunye asked disappointed.

"Eh...because..eh..we haven't got her premission yet..." Donghae said the first time that fell on his head.

"Okay, then I'll go and ask her." Sunye stood up.

"No no! You don't have to...what if she is busy and Seohyun doesn't need a nanny." Donghae stopped Sunye from going. He was holding both of her arms. "But please? I really want her to be Seohyun's nanny." Sunye prouted cutely and wrapped her hand around her husband's neck. Donghae looked at her uncomfortable by their position.

"Oh sorry..." they heard a soft voice behind them.

"Yoona!" Sunye smiled as she took her hand down from Donghae's neck.

Donghae turned around and saw Yoona looking at them with a sad face. She smiled weaked at them which made Donghae's heart hurt by seeing her like that. "I have to go now. Thanks for letting me have dinner with you." Yoona bowed polite and made her way out.

"Wait! I have something I want to ask you about." Sunye stopped her.

Yoona looked at her. "What is it?"

"Donghae and I discussed about this and got agreed with each other. Would you like to be Seohyun's nanny?" Sunye asked with an hopeful look.

Yoona sneaked a glance at Donghae before she apologize to Sunye. "Sorry, but I don't have so much time to take care of her."

Donghae stared at Yoona and got a little bit disappointed by her decision. Sunye prouted and hugged Yoona. "It's okay. I understand, but we will still hold contact with each other right?" she asked. Yoona smiled back weaked and nodded. "Let me lead you out." Sunye linked her arm with Yoona and leaded her out. Donghae walked out slowly behind them.

"It's so dark outside now...do you want a rid home? Donghae can drive you."

"No! It's okay. I'll be fine." Yoona quickly rejected her offer.

"No, no. I can't let you go alone now. Donghae get yourself ready and drive Yoona home." Sunye commanded like a boss.

Donghae took his keys up and walked over to his car.

"You really don't have to." Yoona tried, but Sunye shook her head firmly.

"It's okay. Bye and see you another time." she smiled and pushed her inside the car.

 

How will that go? 

Will Yoon tell Donghae the truth?

When will Yuri come?

What is Soo Hyun planing to do? 

 


How is the story so far? ^^ Good or bad? Please comment and subscribe. *bow*

- Ansuii1