Chapter 7

Wife Return

They were both silence in the car. Yoona was looking out the window while Donghae was focusing on the road. It was like they wasn't sitting in the same car. After a long, long silence trip, the car finally stopped in front of Yoona's apartment. Yoona quickly opened the door and walked out. "Thanks for driving me home." was the only thing she could say before she closed the door. She gave him a little bow and made her way to her apartment.

Donghae sat on his car looking at her go, then he quickly went out and stopped her. "Why did you meet Seohyun?" he asked her.

Yoona sighed and turned to him. "I just walked past the street and saw her faint. Then I brought her to the hospital." she replied.

"But why were you there?" Donghae asked again. It was a good question. Why was she there? It was near his house, she wouldn't come near his house if she didn't care about them.

Yoona was speechless. The only thing she wanted to do was to take a look on her daughter and then go. How could just that cause a big mess like this?

Donghae stood and was waiting for her to answer him. I wish I could read you mind Yoona. You said that we didn't mean anything to you, then why where you there when Seohyun fainted? It couldn't be a concident. 

Donghae ruffed his heard and let out a sighed. "Why can't you just be honest Yoona?! Please tell me the truth! You know that I hates lies!" Donghae yelled out. "I thought that you really meant it....everything you said to me...that you didn't love or care about us.....but now I...."

Tears started to running down Yoona's cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away. "Don't misunderstand! I was just walking around and I ended up there. Seohyun faint I couldn't just leave her in a condition like that. Please don't misunderstand." Yoona tried to act cold.

"I won't give up! I know that you are hiding something from me and I will find out what it is." Donghae said determinded.

"Please just go and never come back here again! I'm tried of seeing you face! And remember that you have a wife who is waiting for you to come home!" Yoona quickly ran into her apartment. 

1714480-8-1363371542771.jpg

Donghae sighed and kicked a trashcan. Yoona...why you have to make it so complicated? 

 

Sunye sat inside her room looking at a calender. She slowly smiled and sat down her bed. "Oh your home."

Donghae nodded and took of his jacket. "Why are you still up?" he asked.

Sunye took his jacket and hanged it up for him. "I waited for you." Donghae nodded in respons and made his way to the bathroom. "Eh...Donghae?" he stopped and turned to her.

"Seohyun is four years now and we both aren't so busy anymore like before...would you like us to have another child?" Sunye asked shyly.

Donghae wide his eyes. "Another child? No." he quickly answered while he shook his head.

Sunye looked at him disappointed. "Why?"

"I just don't want to have another child." Donghae stated as he look away.

"Oh, it's okay. I understand. I'll go to bed now. Good night." Sunye smiled weak and layed down the bed.

Donghae felt guilty and sorry to his wife. He looked at Sunye who was showing her back to him and sighed. "I'm sorry Sunye..." he mumbled and walked inside the bathroom.

Sunye turned around and sat up. "Why is he so weird lately? Does he still love me? Something isn't right..." Sunye could see that it was something he didn't want to tell her. "He can't be gay right? No no no!" she shook her head. Aish Sunye! You are just overreacting.... She sighed and layed down the bed again.



"Wow no one have ever done that for me before." Suzy smiled when they came outside her house gate.

Soo Hyun smirked. "Will it be a second date." he asked her. Suzy pretended to think for a while. "Maybe, it was good but not perfect." Soo Hyun looked at her. " What do you want me to do to make it perfect?"

1714480-8-1363372114409.jpg

Suzy smirked and grapped his shirt. She dragged him down ans pressed her lips against his. Soo Hyun was suprised by her action but smiled and closed his eyes. She broke the kiss before they made the kiss deeper. "That's for today. See you tomorrow." she walked the gate.

Soo Hyun was left smirking but then he quickly hit his head. "Don't fall for her! Don't fall for her! She is just a stupid spoiled girl who likes to play with people. She is just a part of you revengs plan."  he said to himself as he walked away. 



"Hello?" answered a girl. "Oh what is it?" 

"Have you found her?" 

"Yah Yuri chill okay? You just told me two hours ago to go find her, I'm not that fast...do you know how big Korea is?" 

"Sorry Sooyoung, I'm just so worry about Yoona." Sooyoung could hear Yuri sigh over the phone.

 "I know, I know, but good news! I have found the family who adopted her after you moved to America." smiled Sooyoung.

"Yeah I found some information about that. It stood that she left the family because the mother didn't like her..." 

"We don't know anything about that Yuri." said Sooyoung. 

"I have to go now. Bye." Yuri hung up.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "She's always so negative..." complained Sooyoung and walked in a street. She looked around and was confused with which house Yoona's family lives in. She looked on her phone the read the address again

"Ah it must be here." she pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!" she heard a man voice.

Sooyoung saw a man coming out of the gate. She wide her eyes by seeing who little the gate was. The man had to bend his head down to come out. "What a little gate." she said to herself.

"I know the gate so little but what can I help you with?" he asked her.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. You must be Im Yoona's father who adopted her right?" said Sooyoung smiling.

1714480-8-1363375392882.jpg

"Yes! Do you know Yoona? Are you friends with Yoona? Do you know where Yoona is? Is she here with you? Yoona!!" the man ran around to find her as Sooyoung tried to stop him and calm him down. "I'm sorry for disappointing you but Yoona isn't with me. I'm trying to find her too."

The nodded disappointed. "Oh...." he said slowly. "Come in and then we can talk." he invited her in.

Sooyoung smiled and bend down her head to go in. 

"Who's that girl?" said a women who came out of the house. 

"This is Choi Sooyoung. She knows your Yoona." replied the man. "Really?! You know Yoona? Where is she know?" asked the woman exiting.

The man sighed. "Let's just go inside and talk about it."

 

Yoona was adopted?

Will Sooyoung manages to find Yoona for Yuri?  

What will Soo Hyun do?

Will Donghae give up on Yoona?

Poor Sunye who can't have another child...

 


I feel really bad for Sunye now...but please comment and subscribe! *bow*

- Ansuii1