Chapter 13

Wife Return

Siwon parked his car in front of Yoona's house. He walked slowly out and looked around the place. Sooyoung was standing behind him a little bit nervous. "Why are you shaking?" Siwon looked at Sooyoung weird. 

"I-I-I'm not shaking!" said Sooyoung tough and quickly made her way to Yoona's house. 

Siwon chuckled but quickly shook his head and followed her inside the house. When he stepped into the house Sooyoung quickly ran behind him. He sighed but started to look around the house. "Hm...It looks clean here." They walked into the bedroom but could still not find anything.

"It doesn't look like anything have happened here. I think you guys just misunderstand. Maybe she moved out or went some where and come back later." said Siwon.

 Sooyoung shook her head. "I'm sure that something had happened to her! Didn't you see the blood on the postcard?!" 

"Yes I saw the blood, but maybe it's was just blood from her nose or something." Siwon said. "Come on, let's go." he gently pushed Sooyoung out but she removed his arm and quickly sat down the ground. "Yah what are you doing?" 

"You said that maybe she just went some where and come back later. Let's wait and see if she will come back." Sooyoung said firmly.

"Aish...fine! You are so annoying!" said Siwon and sat down the ground.

1714480-8-1372521609408.jpg



"Yah! Where did you go yesturday! I woke up without you and tried to call you like twenty times!" she yelled annoyed over to phone. 

"Sorry...I had something important to do..." 

Suzy rolled her eyes. "You said the same thing last time too." she hung up and trow her phone on the wall angry. She sighed and pushed herself down the church on the living room. "Were I to harsh to him?" she said and then shook her head. 

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Mr. Min came out of his office. "And put your legs down from the church!" 

Suzy glaned at her father and slowly took her legs down. 

Mr. Min Look at her and sighed. "Listen, I have talked to Kim Myungsoo's parents and we agreed that you two will marry each other next month." Suzy looked at him shocked and quickly stood up. "Appa! I have already told you that I have a boyfriend!" she yelled at him angry. "That guy doesn't have any manner! I gave him a chance to show what he had to be my son-in-law but he blow it up!" she looked away from him.

"Break up with that guy now! You are going to marry Kim Myungsoo and that's final!" He added in the end.

Suzy was about to say something but got cut by a male voice. "I protests!"

"Oppa?!" she wide her eyes. 

"Nichkhun?!" Mr. Min said shocked.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?" Nichkhun smiled.

"Of cource I'm happy!" Suzy hugged him. "We just got a little suprised...or very suprised."

"Why did you come back? Didn't you say that you did want to live her anymore?" Mr. Min asked him cold.

Nichkhun just smiled. "I may have said that but it doesn't mean that I can't visit you dad." Mr. Min siged and walked away from his son. "And dad, please let Suzy live her life. She is still young. You can't forest her to marry someone she doesn't love." Mr. Min stopped and glaned at Nichkhun before he walked into his office again. 

"Oppa it seems like appa is stil very mad at you." Suzy said behind him.

Nichkhun nodded but he still had a smile on his face. "He will get over it."

"But oppa, you think he will let me choose who I want to marry?" she asked him slowly.

"Just don't get in trouble. Maybe he will let you go." said Nichkhun who knew that she was a troublemaker. He walked up stairs to his old room. "Wow, everything is still here." he looked around. The room looked just the same from the day he left Korea. It was a good chose for him to leave and start a new life, but he missed everyone. Family and friends, everyone. "Welcome home Nichkhun." he mumbled to himself.



"Ahh...why is it so cold in here?" Siwon wrapped his arms around himself.

"Oh! I found a duvet!" Sooyoung took the duvet around herself. "Oh so warm and good." 

Siwon looked over to the other side of the room where Sooyoung was sitting. "Is there another duvet over there?"

"No. Why? Are you cold?" Sooyoung asked.

"What? No! I'm not cold! I'm a policeman who has gone through colds and warms many times! I can deal with this...it's easy peasy..." Siwon said with pride.

"Alright, goodnight." Sooyoung went to sleep. 

Omg Siwon....Why the hell did you do that?!! It's cold!! I'm freezing to death! I need a duvet now! 



"Omo! Oppa?!" Sunye quickly hugged Nichkhun. "When did you come back?"

"I just came back some hour ago." he smiled. Then he looked over to Donghae. "Oh you must be my sister's husband? Lee Donghae?" Donghae smiled and nodded with a polite bow. "It's nice to have a brother-in-law. If you are free sometimes call me! So we can go out and have a drink together." said Nichkhun.

1714480-8-1372523458156.jpg

Donghae just smiled again. "Sure. That would be nice." 

"But oppa, how did appa react when you meet him? Or have you meet him yet?" Sunye asked curious.

"Yeah I meet him but let's just talk about that later. Because right now I want to get to know my brother-in-law." Nichkhun smiled and took his left arm over Donghae's shoulder. 

"So Lee, I have heard many things from Sunye about you. Do you have any idea on how tiring it is to talk to Sunye on the phone? Everytime she talks to me there is only Donghae, Donghae, Donghae I hear...." Donghae chukled as Sunye bent her head down embarrassed. "Oppa! Don't lie!" 

"Hahaha! Alright, alright you don't talk about him all the time but you does very often!"



"mh....so warm and good...." Siwon slowly open he eyes and found himself laying on top of Sooyoung, who was sleeping peacefully. He wide his eyes and panicked. Sooyoung open her sleepy eyes and stared at Siwon over her. She closed her eyes again and a loud yelled came out of . "AHHH!!"

Sooyoung quickly pushed him away from her and took the duvet over her body. "What the hell were you doing?!"

"I wasn't doing anything...I just...I just woke up and found myself on top of you..." Siwon tried to explain himself. "I didn't do anything!" 

"Then what happen? I couldn't have drag you over here!" yelled Sooyoung. 

Siwon looked at her. "Yes! It must have been you! You drag me over!" Sooyoung stood up and trow the duvet at him. "Don't blame me! You was the one who was laying over me! Don't tell me that you...you...took my..." Sooyoung covered shocked as Siwon quickly shook his head. 

"No! I didn't! I don't do that!" Sooyoung glaned at him. "I'm innocent! And look, we still have cloths on! This explains that nothing happened!" 

"Fine then." said Sooyoung and quickly rushed out of the room.

Siwon ruffed his head and sighed. "Aish...So embarrassing..."



Yuri walked around the city undercovered as Yoona. She wanted to see if someone wound react strangerly if they saw her as Yoona. As Yuri walked on the side way she walked over a guy who was none other than Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun stopped his step and raised his eye brow, then he quickly turned around. "Yo-Yoona?"

1714480-8-1372524847730.jpg

He thought for a while and decided to walked after her. Yuri stopped as she noticed him, then she quickly ran over the traffic. Soo Hyun stood over the other side road waiting for the green light to blink. Yuri turned around and faced him. She made him wide his eyes shocked. If his shocked over to see me then he must have something to do with Yoona. Yuri stared at him and slowly smirked. Just then a big truck drived over and Yuri was gone. Soo Hyun could finally cross the road but she was no where to be found. "Where is she?!" Soo Hyun was confused and frustrated.

"Impossible..." he quickly ran to his car and drived up to the wood where he left Yoona.

Behind him was a three black cars. Yuri sat confortable on one of the black cars, guessing that Soo Hyun will take her to Yoona. "Be careful, so he won't notice us." Yunho nodded as he drived.

Some minutes later they was at the wood. They saw Soo Hyun run out of his car and up to the hill. "Let's follow him." They walked after him. Then they stopped when they saw Soo Hyun stand on top of the hill looking down. Yuri clasped her left hand angry. Soo Hyun went slowly down the hill and started to panick as he looked around. "What the! It was right here! It was right here!" he yelled as he looked frustrated around. "Impossible....she..she can't impossible be...a-alive?!" Soo Hyun quickly ran back to his car and drived away.

Yuri and some men walked down where Soo Hyun just stood. "Try to look everywhere around here! See if you can find my sister!" Yuri ordered them. Everone tried to find Yoona around the area but Yoona where no where to be found.

"Yoona! Can you hear me?! It's Yuri! Please answer me!" Yuri shouted as she looked around.

"Miss Im! I found something!" a man yelled.

Yuri quickly ran over to him. He showed her a black shoes that he just found. Yuri stared at it and slowly took it. "Was this....Yoona's?" she asked weak. Yunho and the men looked at each other. "Eh...we don't know..." Yunho slowly answered. "Let me call Mr. and Mrs. Hwang."

Yuri turned around and notice a white handkerchief with blood on it. She took it up and tears was running out of her eyes. "Miss. Yuri...." Yunho didn't know what to say when he saw her tears. "...Mr. and Ms. Hwang are on their way..." Yuri sat slowly down a stone and waited. 

1714480-8-1372524672324.jpg



"Yah Mr. Hwang, why are you dragging us out to this wood?" Sooyoung asked as they walked down the hill. 

"I don't know...A guy named u-know our something called me and told us to come out here." answered Mr. Hwang.

Sooyoung looked at him. "U-know? Weird name..." 

"Aish...I hate to go around the wood...it's creep!" complained Tiffany. 

"Alright princess." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

Then a guy walked over to them. "Annyeonghaseyo Hwang family. I'm Jung Yunho." he bowed to them.

"And you said it was u-know...." Ms. Hwang sighed.

"Sorry...I'm getting older you know..." Mr. Hwang said and then turned to Yunho. "I'm Miss. Yuri's assistant. We are trying to find Yoona and found this shoes. We want to know if this is Yoona's or not." Yunho showed them the shoes. The Sooyoung, Mr. and Ms. Hwang looked at it carefully. "Yes that's unnie's shoes, I can still remember those ugly shoes." Tiffany said. 

Yunho slowly nodded and let out a sighed. They looked at him confused. He walked over to Yuri and said "It's was her's." 

"Omo! Is that Yoona?!!" Sooyoung yelled shocked as the other gasped. They was about to run over to her and hugged her tight but got stopped by Yunho. "This is Miss. Yuri who's undercovered as Miss. Im." he explained to them. 

"Woah. They looks just the same!" Tiffany said amazed. 

"Aigoo it's because their twins you babo!" said Ms. Hwang. 

They quickly rushed over to Yuri. "Yuri-ah, are you okay? You looks so pale." Mr. Hwang asked her worried. Yuri sighed and stood up from the stone. "Right here...where we are standing...died Yoona." They all wide their eyes shocked. 

"W-What do m-mean?"  Sooyoung asked shocked.

"Yoona...got trown down from the hill." Yuri's voice cracked as she showed them the white handkerchief with blood.

Ms. Hwang covered and cried as Mr. Hwang tried to hold his tears from coming out. Tiffany cried while hugging her mother. Sooyoung teared up as she tried to comfort them. Yuri looked at them with tears on her eyes. They were all breaking down. She couldn't let that happen. "Stop crying know! We can't let them break us down like this!" yelled Yuri at them.

"But we can't do anything....Yoona's death...there's nothing else we can do than crying for her." cried Mr. Hwang.

"There is one thing we can do, and that's revengs." Yuri said which made them looking at her shocked. "They killed Yoona and are acting like nothing had happened...I won't let them walked away so easily..." the other looked at each other confused.

"They let Yoona die out here lonely and alone. I will never forgive them for that. I will ruin theirs life like how they ruined Yoona's life. And last, I will make then regret...and beg me on theirs knees to kill them." said Yuri mad with tears on her eyes.

 

Now they should watch out for Yuri

Yuri really want to take revengs for killing Yoona

But is Yoona really dead? 

If she is, why haven't they found her body yet?

 


Hello guy! Sorry for I haven't update...since my mom died a while ago I'm busy cleaning up her cloths and stoff.....But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Please subcribe and comment! *bow*

- Ansuii1